We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experience DMT Options

wtfMongoloids
#1 Posted : 6/27/2011 7:11:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've made this thread immediately following what I believe to be my first breakthrough. I couldn't keep my eyes open during it because I had to focus on what was seen when I closed my eyes. It is as if it was calling me. I had to focus whatever was happening when I closed my eyes. The only thing that can describe it is as a ride moving at the speed of light through a tunnel only filled with energy and fleeting lights and energies themselves. When I was able to open my eyes I focused only on my left arm. I examined it for at least a couple of minutes and the inner workings seemed to appear in my arm. It was fleeting energies all working in perfect correlation together. This energy is much different than the energy I experienced while my eyes were closed. After examining my arm I thought I had come down from the trip but I started focusing on the shades on the windows. Perfect symmetric lines of energy composed them and now I am typing this. I made this immediately following my experience so I could get as much down as soon as possible. As I'm typing this the top of the page is morphing into energy it seems. I'm coming off of the trip right now as I type this.

I hope some of this makes sense to someone...

Best.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

earthless
#2 Posted : 6/28/2011 9:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a pretty intense and wild ride! A good friend of mine has also traveled down that tunnel a few times for sure. I hope you take no offense in any way when I say that in my opinion from what you described it seems you had a sub-breakthrough. From what I understand a breakthrough consists of one not being aware of one's body, or not being able to tell that they are in the same room or environment where they were partaking in the vaporization of the spice. I am in no way undermining your experience or saying it wasn't intense or anything, it just seems to be what the consensus is around here from what I understand. A good friend that I know has also never actually had a full breakthrough as mentioned previously, but has come pretty damn close and it sounds like you were right there with him.

Happy journeying
well above slow vibrations

HermeticShaman
#3 Posted : 6/29/2011 3:55:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Though "breakthrough" can be pretty relative, the things you are describing are, while overwhelmingly intense, in line with my sub-breakthrough doses. It sounds like you saw the chrysanthemum and traveled down that for a while -- and then opened your eyes, to see the deep underling light, or energy, that everything is composed of.

IMO, in a break through, when you're traveling down that light/portal, or what have you, you "break through" it and experience another realm entirely. Some people will forget about their bodies, others won't. I totally forgot about my body. Forgot I even had one -- I forgot that I was an individual expression of consciousness, forgot that I was an "I" or a "me", and got totally dissolved into a different place.

What you experienced may have been a breakthrough -- after all, I didn't experience. But from that description, I can tell you that DMT can take you out *much* further than that. To a point that there would be no looking at your arm, or the window, or anything you're familiar with.
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

wtfMongoloids
#4 Posted : 7/9/2011 9:45:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both very much for the replies. Tonight, I tried to give another description of my journey but can remember very little of it. I had no essence of present being and felt as one with a universe but completely separated from it at the same time. This happened twice and it was quite different from my first experience. This was a complete separation while the first was a travel so to say.

wolvz
#5 Posted : 7/12/2011 6:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i agree with earthless you have to really disconnect completely before breaking through, and with the right setting and dose this can be done a lot easier then compared to a different setting. With DMT FB i have no problem disconnecting myself and starting a new life in a new world. But with JimJam its like my consciousness just expands instead of completely disconnecting. Also JimJam isn't as intense coming up for me, but still shouldn't take it lightly.
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

ElfSpiceToHyperSpace
#6 Posted : 7/19/2011 5:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how much should i smoke for a breakthrough? and i have an ayahuascs kit that contains caapi and mimosa. how much should i brew and drink
N,N Dimethatryptamine the world most spirtual drug.