We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CHECK YOURSELF!!! Options

tolki
#1 Posted : 7/16/2011 5:03:03 PM

Taulant

Peace to all of you, I'm new member since some time but just know I am out of obligations to spend some time in this board. Nice topics and debates, with some exceptions. I'm graduating this year on Graphic Design field and hope to continue my master studies on Visual communication. This is my professional side which is 2/5 part of my life, 1/5 is of physical activities and 2/5 contains esotery and search for wisdom. Hope Im going to have some nice time here. Pleased)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

skytouch
#2 Posted : 7/16/2011 5:44:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Nice to see a graphic designer on the board. I am currently studying something along the lines of graphic design myself Smile

Seraph
#3 Posted : 7/16/2011 8:40:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tolki wrote:
Peace to all of you, I'm new member since some time but just know I am out of obligations to spend some time in this board. Nice topics and debates, with some exceptions. I'm graduating this year on Graphic Design field and hope to continue my master studies on Visual communication. This is my professional side which is 2/5 part of my life, 1/5 is of physical activities and 2/5 contains esotery and search for wisdom. Hope Im going to have some nice time here. Pleased)

Do you have 1337 skills in Photoshop? If so could you please make a new banner for the Nexus Forum because that pink-dominated banner is annoying and there was a thread about people wanting a new banner but there was no one to make one.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 7/17/2011 12:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

tolki, Welcome!

One of the reasons I am fond of the Nexus is the diversity of its membership. I am very interested in the visual communications field and what it has to offer to mankind as a whole, IMO its a field that will realy explode in the coming years.

Please share your knowlege here.

ih
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

tolki
#5 Posted : 7/18/2011 1:57:43 PM

Taulant

Thnx a lot to all of you. As for the banner its not a problem at all, i will need the right dimensions and know about my freedom on creating it. Cheers