We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Travellers Options

Orgone
#1 Posted : 7/16/2011 4:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another new guy here. I'm 34 and currently reside in Colorado. I have many interests and hobbies but can't pick one. I become absorbed with learning a new skill until I get bored and move on to something else. I have a gooey inner center protected by a chrunchy outer shell. George Carlinesque cynic on the outside with The Dalai Lama on the inside, just like everybody else on this planet. Currently I've started searching for something again. Perhaps it's just people with the same experiences and mindset.

Let's see what I like to talk about.

Time and it's non-existance. The power and origin of language. Spirals. Intuition and genetic memory. Dreams. Old Landcruisers. Bacon.

Now an overview of my experiences.

October 10, 1993 marked my first LSD experience. It was a fantastic time with fantastic friends and naturally I wanted more. Living in Michigan at the time I became very involved with the Detroit/Chicago rave scene. Up until 2000 I had a great variety of experiences and learned much. But the revelations were fleeting.

Escaping to the deserts of Arizona I was able to indulge in my love for the outdoors. For a long time my connection with nature was neglected. Once again surrounded by good people in the west my experiences were fewer but more satisfying. My psylocibin adventures were just what I needed.

Fast forward to three years ago when I first encountered DMT. I didn't break through completely but the intensity was interesting. I felt as if I was in a cave sitting by a fire. Everything took on a Mayan/Aztec feel.

Currently my experimentations are nil. Wheras years ago mind alteration was the norm now I am subjected only to my caffeine and nicotine alterations.

One thing I realized from my voyages was that you always come back to "reality". On several climbing adventures I have been in situations where my life could have been snuffed if I was careless. The focused attention to the present in these situations has made me feel connected to the universe like no other experience has.

Anyways. I have a lot to say about a lot of things. So I'd best not say them all in this post.

Here is a picture of my dog.

Orgone attached the following image(s):
Jun282011005.jpg (127kb) downloaded 67 time(s).

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 7/16/2011 1:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i think this is my favorite intro essay ive ever read here on the nexus. plus, i cant believe how much our dogs look alike!
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
.jpg (176kb) downloaded 59 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

OVERDOSE
#3 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:25:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! That's weird.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

You say your experimentation at the moment is nil. What brings you to the Nexus?

Did you try oral dmt/ayahuasca yet? What about extractions, any interest in them?

See you around!

Orgone
#5 Posted : 7/16/2011 3:49:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
i think this is my favorite intro essay ive ever read here on the nexus. plus, i cant believe how much our dogs look alike!

Thank you.

Especially when Kuma was younger. Her father is Chow and her father is half Rottweiler, half Aussie Shepard.

Endlessness I still have an interest in DMT and Ayahuasca. More important for me to find people that share these interests at this time. Many of my experiences have been plagued by poor sitters.

DreadyMofo
#6 Posted : 7/16/2011 8:34:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Orgone,

I am new here too and just reading up on other introductory posts. Your name reminds me of Wilhelm Reich. Is that where your name comes from? Have you built an accumulator? I have always wanted to build one, or am I making no sense to you at all?

Peace

Dready

Orgone
#7 Posted : 7/16/2011 9:04:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreadyMofo wrote:
Hi Orgone,

I am new here too and just reading up on other introductory posts. Your name reminds me of Wilhelm Reich. Is that where your name comes from? Have you built an accumulator? I have always wanted to build one, or am I making no sense to you at all?

Peace

Dready

I originally heard the term from the Hawkiwnd song "Orgone Accumlator". So yes it's the same.

I was actually sort of surprised it was an available user name.

Orgone
#8 Posted : 7/16/2011 10:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wrote down some thoughts on what I believe but managed to hit a random key and delete it.

So now I guess I'll focus on portions instead of an all incompassing narrative.

I have had many great experiences with psychedelics. I have shared thoughts and merged with others. I have glimpsed the birth of the universe from the back of a pick up truck. Despite the revelations and insights I have gotten I always return to the state we call life on earth. The most profound choices I have made have come from following my intuition. Doing things because I was compelled to do so. I am a firm believer in love at first sight. You just know it. There are no doubts or second guesses. Following these compulsions is what makes us individuals. Defining our tastes makes the world more interesting for others. We have the capability to make things "perfect" for ourselves. That of course requires a sense of knowing yourself, no one can give it to you.

So what is or purpose here on earth? I believe we are all interconnected parts of a vast organism. The organism is the universe. I believe we have the role of observers. We are able to examine our world in minute detail as well as see distant galaxies. Perhaps we are the sensory organs of this organism. We explore and report back our findings. We also possess the power of language which allows us to pass our knowledge through generations. Instead of living in a world of animal emotion we have constructed a maze of words we cannot fully understand. Unlike a bee hive each individual in our society can pursue the role they choose. Although some may be more suited to labor, they can still become queen if they desire.

So now we have a conundrum. Our greatest strength is also our greatest weakness. Most people feel disconnected with the world. They have family and friends but everyone else is a "stranger". Race, culture and nationality help to divide us from each other. Ideally we should all work for everyone else and what we desire will come to us naturally. A worker bee that takes off on his own won't make it. Humans need each other in order to survive. Early man would have never survived if he thought he could go it alone. Banishment from the community was a death sentence.

I'll ramble on more later.

Ice House
#9 Posted : 7/17/2011 12:00:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Orgone glad to have you aboard. Love that dog. I look forward to hearing more from you.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.