We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone had any dreams that are very similar to hyperspace? Options

terrasect
#1 Posted : 7/15/2011 7:55:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Once, long ago, I was in the habit of doing a lot of 5-MeO-DMT. I was a dumb kid, and honestly burned most of it, but I had a handful of very interesting experiences. None were breakthroughs, save one horrible, massive overdose that I thankfully remembered none of. That's a story for another time though. I remember one night in this period in my life where I had a very vivid dream, the most vivid dream I'd had. I had been sober that day aside from the large amount of weed I smoked, which was typical for that time. It was the most vivid dream I'd had in my life, and certainly felt like the most profound.

It is my belief that, in a normal dream, the dream flits from here to there, continually morphing and changing, to the point that dreams that are remembered in the morning are blocked in to coherent segments. Dream A may be about winning the lottery and buying a fast car and zipping around the city like GTA, and Dream B is remembered as you having a completely normal conversation with your dead relative, as if they were still alive. You don't actually remember the segue between these two points, because it's far too strange to process and associate with reality when conscious.

That night, I remembered every bit of my continual dream. Every second of the night. This is because, in the beginning of my dream, I smoked some 5-MeO-DMT. I was with my group of friends, and it was my turn to hit it. When I did, I was transported to another realm. I still knew that I had taken 5-MeO-DMT, and consciously knew to hold on to every second that I'd experienced so that I could remember it when I came back to reality. It was so long ago that I don't really remember the specifics, but at the time I knew that it was of utmost importance to remember it all, so I did.

I traveled to a thousand different places, viewed, touched and smelled curious nonsense, and had bizarre, nonsensical conversations with strange people. My being was just as malleable as this place was, always changing except for the need to hold on to and remember everything. There was no one place were anything settled to any standard, it continually morphed and changed shape, dimension, atmosphere, environment, and tone. I remember continually thinking, "Wow... they're going to be blown away at what I've seen here".

Eventually my dream wound back around to the basement with my friends. I tried to explain it all but had no words. I woke up shortly afterward. I was blown away. I still felt the aftereffects of what I'd considered to be the most intense psychedelic experience of my life, so I went and told my roommate about it. He noted later that day that I seemed 'really fucked up' when I woke up and told him about this unique experience.

So anyway, has anything like this happened to anyone else? I am certain that I would never have had this experience had I never done 5-MeO-DMT. Maybe it was me finally remembering what happened during the overdose? Maybe I used my past experiences with 5-MeO-DMT to anchor myself enough to be able to remember what I normally dream about in a continuity rather than in blocks? The latter is what I personally believe, but it's difficult to say with certainty.
Terrasect: A portmanteau of tessarect and terra Smile

Please take anything I have to say with a grain of salt. I have been known to stretch the truth, or even spout complete fabrications. I participate in this forum for my own personal amusement, and take nothing in life seriously.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 7/15/2011 8:06:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have had actaul trips late at night, as if instead of my brain switching over to normal sleep hormones, it takes some alternative pathway and other wierd endogenous tryptamines are biosynthed and flooding my brain..it is very much like DMT. I have also smoke DMT in my dreams and yes, those were some incredible breakthroughs.
Long live the unwoke.

I AM SWIM
#3 Posted : 7/15/2011 11:49:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just before going to sleep during the hypnagogia state
I've somehow ended up tripping and going(being) back to the godhead 'place'.

I've also had a few dreams where everything that happened sort of 'made sense' to me
(like everything fell into place perfectly) and I felt like I died upon waking up.

All I know is that DMT has definitely played a role in my dream-states. It hasn't happened lately since I don't
go after breakthrough doses anymore. But when I did, my dreams were affected. But most of that was due to a feeling of
pure neutrality. I felt like a cement block with no feelings hitting the concrete. BAM. I'm dead. I've had a few dreams that were
very reminiscent of that experience.

To me, DMT is a lot like dying, and obviously I cannot say what dying is like, because I'm alive and haven't died yet. (or maybe I have IDK :oopsSmile
But there seems to be two versions of dying with DMT -- One being IT/pure consciousness, bliss, ego-death, and the other
being absolute-zero bliss. The dying without the bliss is a feeling of pure neutrality. And I've experienced something very
similar to that prior to waking up from a dream.

"we sing this music from a dream
in which we die before we wake ...
this song that we're singing just to die"

Anyway,

a1pha
#4 Posted : 7/16/2011 12:00:03 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I AM SWIM wrote:

HA!

I was thinking just that every time watching that show! Laughing
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

I AM SWIM
#5 Posted : 7/16/2011 12:10:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing

That show is so ridiculous, but I love watching it.
I think those 'Ancient Astronaut Theorists' are just as bad as hard-core religious people.

That show even gets ridiculed on abovetopsecret forums, and I think when that happens, you know the show
is nuts.