We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Snorting DMT DOES work and it works very well!!!! Options

SWIMfriend
#81 Posted : 7/14/2011 12:45:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right. If you're inhaling, then the lungs are the target. Actually, you would probably have a LESSER experience inhaling nasally vs. by mouth, because more vapor would collect onto your nasal mucosa--and take longer to absorb vs. collection onto oral mucosa. You would have a lesser peak, but perhaps a slightly longer duration.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mindlusion
#82 Posted : 7/14/2011 4:55:59 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Mindlusion has an idea...

Please don't take it too seriously, just throwing it out there,

What about "Hot railing" freebase DMT? Insufflating freebase with a heated glass tube, so it vaporizes/liquifys and flys through your nose,

Sounds pretty painful, its usually done by tweakers with amphetamines

Here is a video if you don't know what it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lf-0B2znE
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

jamie
#83 Posted : 7/14/2011 5:10:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^yeah I take it that way often.
Long live the unwoke.

Dot5841
#84 Posted : 7/14/2011 11:01:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok I just tried this about an hour ago with maybe 40-50mg. The worst part of the burning went away before it even kicked in. Ive never railed anything and I didnt think it was too bad. If I do it again I will do a lot more since the pain wasnt worth the trip I got. I did like how slow the come up was though, it was incredibly relaxing and it felt like it just kept building and building! I would say it was medium strength OEV but no CEV. For some reason dmt is always like this for me. The whole thing lasted about 30 mins. I will keep following this thread in case someone finds a less painfull way of doing this. I used freebase btw. Great discovery tho, this definitely works very well!
My eyes are soon to be open! Cant wait!

Budha
#85 Posted : 7/14/2011 11:18:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interested in this ROA. Plan to try it nxt time I get the time, unfortunately Ive been so busy it might not be for a while Sad

Best of luck and I hope to hear more from you guys Smile

wolvz
#86 Posted : 7/15/2011 5:02:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice idea on hot-railing Mindlusion. even tho id never try it because it sounds painful haha. I've personally always wondered about the administration via huffing... I've seen pill heads inhale whole piles of crushed up stuff, so could that be a possibility for DMT also ? just some thing I had on my mind. As far as railing freebase goes, IMO its pointless and a waste unless u can take the pain out of the equation.
Wolvz is not human, wolvz is an imaginary being used only to tell fictional stories of a fictional world called hyperspace.

Bancopuma
#87 Posted : 7/16/2011 2:49:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Once upon a time, one eve many moons ago, I snorted around 100mg of freebase DMT myself and it worked very very well indeed (while pre-dosing with some Syrian rue extract). The burn was pretty intense though and I've snorted a few different things in my time...personally I would be a little concerned about damage to the nasal membranes, with regular use anyway. Amazing ayahuasca like afterglow though the next day. Vocalising was incredible, I think the most incredible I have ever experienced...I was conjuring entire new visionary realms through sound. I definitely got the electric DMT terror on the come up, but it was short lived, and much smoother than when smoking it, with longer in the DMT space.

Ice House
#88 Posted : 7/16/2011 4:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Thanks for sharing Bancopuma. I knew some other explorers were out there. I had no issues what so evere with my sinus passages since my two voyages. I have taken the next week off for integrationand then I will be exploring this ROA combined with a 3g rue pre-flight.

I'm looking at 80mg as my target dosage then maybe 90mg.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

fraterS.O.L.
#89 Posted : 7/16/2011 5:20:09 PM

Bill Nye

I remember snorting around a tenth once. Burn was bad but soon forgotten. I don't really remember the experience because it was before I had broke through smoking it and I think that rail just took me too deep, so I don't recall what happened, but, by the accounts of my friends that were there, I started speaking in tongues and waving my arms in the air. Maybe I'll try it again one day, I like the hotrail idea, just concerned that will remind me of my lesser days...
"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

Bancopuma
#90 Posted : 7/17/2011 11:57:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I guess I'm maybe being over cautious. I'm sure it's fine if not a daily ritual. Would be very interested to hear about this ROA with some Syrian rue or caapi pre-dosing...that could prove very interesting indeed.

Bert
#91 Posted : 7/17/2011 6:45:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Use fumarate for insufflation. Why suffer the burn of freebase when it's avoidable? Fumarate is only mildly irritating (no burn). That said, the drip from DMT is disgusting and insufflation requires much more spice, on the order of (for fumarate) 300mg.

I haven't tried rue tea beforehand, but insufflated harmala alkaloids can extend the experience somewhat, at the expense of some of its intensity.

amor_fati
#92 Posted : 7/17/2011 7:44:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Word of advice: If trying a nasal spray, don't allow any excess acidity--meaning, purify fumarates and don't use acetic acid of any kind. SWIM discovered his old stock of glacial acetic and added a tiny amount with water to dissolve freebase spice and harmaline; this made for a very painful experience. Purified fumarate is probably the way to go.

DiMiTriX
#93 Posted : 7/17/2011 9:32:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is a very interesting thread! thank you guys..swim would try some nasal solution too.. he thinks it would be a good idea to do a concentrateed naphta solution of dmt and bubble some hcl or acetic acid in it and filter the salt or just wash the naphta solution with water!
Tz'is aná

lonewolf123
#94 Posted : 7/27/2011 8:50:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So swim just gave 30mg a shot and the effects started at about 2 - 3 minutes. The burn wasn't that bad but lasted the entire experience which lasted I believe about 30 mins (didnt take accurate note of time),... The results werent that spectacular, it felt like the come up of a 30mg vaped dose, and after the purge everything was sparkling like the comedown of a breakthrough.

The only real unpleasant part of this experience was that snot and mucus formed pretty much instantly and I accidently swallowed some, which I believe was the cause of the nausea and eventually vomiting up of my breakfast. (I havent really snorted things too many times in my life, so if somene can confirm or make an educated guess as to the reason for the purge it would be appreciated.)

Bert
#95 Posted : 7/29/2011 12:06:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Use fumarates, and use harmaline to reduce the dosage.

Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish
#96 Posted : 7/29/2011 1:24:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: excited, a little trepidation prior to launch as usu.
(physical condition) Set: fit, active
Setting (location): home away from home
time of day: 5:50pm, sunny and hot, shades partially closed
recent drug use: 5htp, melatonin, lithium
last meal: snack post run, faux crab meat

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 73.5kg
known sensitivities: common allergens
history of use: semi-experienced (never can learn enough)

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): STB freebase spice, light yellow
Dose(s): 45 mg insufflated, 50 mg vaped

EFFECTS

Administration time: smoked at 10 minute intervals after insufflation
Duration: 25-60 min
First effects: spatial distortion, headspace at 10 min
Peak: see overview
Come down: see overview
Baseline: approx 1 hour

Intensity (overall): insufflation 1-2/4, with small tokes...4/4

Evaluation / notes: I was really excited to try snorting some spice since I like the way it smells. I have wiped a few waxy crumbs on my nasal mucosa a while ago and it felt BAD, so I never wanted to go all out.... Until this thread. Turns out my nose went numb initially, then started burning a bit about 15 min later. Nothing terrible, certainly nothing worse than the cheap ass speed I used to rail in the bad-old-days. At the insufflated dose, I only started to get the "feel", with no OEV, minimal indistinct/crude CEV's.

I got tired of waiting, so loaded up the ole corny-vape and took a small hit. KAPOW, total immersion with voices, beings chattering at me, eyeballs exploding, neon snakes etc. This is a good sign. After collecting my wits, hit number 2.

BANG. After some of the usual visuals the portal opened and I returned to melty-crazy world: everything is relatively "normal" looking (but fundamentally different, like I am seeing it through alien eyes), but it's dreadfully hot. The colors are oversaturated and everything grows eyes and insect-segments if I look at it too long...I am speaking in tongues and my body has split in half as I grasp the vision world in one hand, and the real in the other.

Return to reality again, sort of. My clasped hands yawn open and other worlds hide in there, my feet are coated with eyes and hey watch me. Last hit to go!

XxXZXZXZ: I seek the path of the shaman, summoning spells pour out of my mouth. Things are watching me, silently leading. I am in a place where spirit power has warped my shape, square toes, fluidly changing limbs. Giant eyes. My hands no longer have bones. Sweat poured from my hands and feet. Open, shimmering fields with crude glass approximations of pine trees, a too-yellow sun....

That last hit must have lasted about 10-14 min, once I came down I looked in the mirror... My eyes are now disproportionally large for my head, and my pupils dilate & contract when tilt my head. Perhaps not down yet in retrospect.2

All in all, it wasn't enough to blast off on it's own, but worked GREAT as a booster. Reminded me of aya and smoking combo, really. Assuming I don't get nosebleeds, this is now part of my process. Thanks guys!
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

ewok
#97 Posted : 7/29/2011 5:21:31 AM

[quote=Hyperdimensional Cuttlefish]
BIOASSAY[/u]
Substance(s): STB freebase spice, light yellow
Dose(s): 45 mg insufflated, 50 g vaped
50 g vaped wow!! I know you properly mean 50mg, but when I read that first thing I thought was wow your brave.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

#98 Posted : 7/29/2011 11:56:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dosage corrected, I may be brave, I am not insane!
All these posts are on behalf of Stimpy, my yellow bullhead. He is an adventurous fish, and I feel his exploits are worth sharing...so much so, I occasionally forget that HE is the one who does these things. Sometimes I get caught in the moment and write of his experiences in the first person; this is a mistake, for I am an upstanding citizen who never does wrong. Stimpy is the degenerate.

#99 Posted : 8/12/2011 2:47:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tried it again with 75mg railed, 50mg vaped. Ate 350mg of harmalas 20 min before first sniff. Got pretty loopy without vaping, but no breakthrough on it's own. Spent about 1-2 hrs in crazy-melty land with a vape hit every 15-20 min as a booster. Wow.

No nosebleeds or other probs yet. So far it still works great. I may ramp up to 100-150mg insufflated next time, just to see what happens...

universecannon
#100 Posted : 10/12/2011 8:12:46 PM

☂

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

all the talk about this yesterday had me itching to try it

so i ate 40mg of rue harmalas and waited about a half hour.. i made a line of 30mg dmt, although my scale is sometimes off so it may have been a bit more.

The burn was very intense for me..i've only snorted a few things in my life, and it felt like someone had lit a fire in my throat and nose..the burn was most intense for the first 10minutes, then began to taper off very slowly with a runny nose..however it killed everytime i sniffed to get what was left. this morning after the experience it still burned a bit if i sniff. I need to find a way to get past the burn because it was a huge distraction and extremely painful

If it wasn't for the burn this would be my prefered route of administration BY FAR..it was very scary for a while, one of those "oh boy, looks like i did it this time, never returning back to normal if i make it out of this" trips..the energy was immense.. i broke through at one point into indescribable place with these 2 digital beings, but i'm not sure how long that part was.. i ended up purging about 45 minutes into it and it was still going very strong then. trip sloowwwwly came down over a period of two hours and after maybe 2 and a half hours i was able to sleep

beautiful afterglow today btw

i was NOT expecting all of that from 30mg after reading ice houses report and other peoples doses, but i guess my light weight, and the added element of oral harmalas were a factor in potentiating and prolonging it. I love the idea of being able to get that much out of such a small amount of dmt..it was about as intense as smoking 30mg, only it lasted way longer and the comeup was very smooth and easy to deal with besides the burning. i need to work on lessening the burn before trying again

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

«PREV34567NEXT»