We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First experience led me to Options

kushvt11
#1 Posted : 7/13/2011 4:54:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Relatively clear minded, eager and nervous about what I would experience within hyperspace.
(physical condition) Set:
Setting (location): Inside a barn looking out over a field with one lone tree in the middle. About a half a mile from the barn were woods. It is also
important to state that there was a storm coming and the sky was full of clashing dark and bright clouds.
time of day: (12 or 24 hour system, daylight? starlight? overcast?) It was both overcast and clear sky and the impending storm was had a distinguished boundary in the sky.
recent drug use: LSD two days before as well as a small amount of marijuana that was used as base for allowing the spice to not fall through the whole at the bottom of the pipe.
last meal: (Time and type) I ate a salad and tuna sandwich about 5 to 6 hours prior... not necessarily the best for my stomach.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 74kg
known sensitivities: Sensitive to most sedatives
history of use: first time experience with spice, but consider myself experienced as far as other mind expanding experiences are concerned.

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): marijuana, spice
Dose(s): probably about 0.1 grams of marijuana, about 35-40 mgs of spice
Method of administration: Vaporized

EFFECTS
Administration time: about 7:45pm
Duration: About 90 minutes from ingestion to returning to complete 'reality'
First effects: Time stretching, elongated light trails, and stretching of light
Peak: T=0:01-0:35
Come down: T= 0:45-1:30
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): 4
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4) 3
Implesantness: (0-4)0
Visual Intensity: (0-4) 4

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: 1 ; Felt as if my mind had been worked to its fullest capacity, mentally drained
Afterglow: 4 ; Very direct clear minded rumination and reflection on what happened. ability to remember was surprisingly good compared to experiences of others i have spoken with.

My first experience was the most amazing unimaginable thing, I had no idea how powerful and intense this was going to be.

Myself and two friends decided that the experience was one that we were eager and willing to go after. We chose a location on top of a small hill/cliff type thing near my house with a view that went on for about half a mile until being blocked by the surrounding forest. There was a storm moving into the area as well which made for some interesting color schemes in the sky. We chose to have this experience one at a time as well. I was to go second.

The first one to go did not properly vaporize and had returned in under 3 minutes claiming it wasn't going to happen this time. As i go i was worried because I had no way to tell if this was going to work. I inhale once. Twice. Three times. Time begins to stretch. Thought begins to stretch as well. Fractals beyond comprehension. I find myself in a void where my life is examined by some sort of extraterrestrial being. It is important to note now that after about what seemed like an eternity I realize i am hearing something speak to me and it is not my inner self. Immediately I think "Who are you?" only to have an immediate response..."Time." At this moment everything in existence stopped. Awestruck i ask "where are you?", the tree directly infront of my field of vision transforms into some sort of eye similar to that of lord of the rings but not at all. I cannot even explain how it looked because it is beyond words. I ask him "what are you?" response was laughter and repetition of a previous answer "Time." everything slows further. At this point I feel a surge of thoughts entering my brain from what feels like another dimension. I have no means of thinking just observing whats happening. Time begins to explain. This is the part of my experience that is hazy. As soon as i can question further I ask "Why are you?" Response was laughter and he states "Someone is coming i must go now" I see in complete 360 degrees. I am seeing forwards and backwards at once. I feel another human presence. I hear my name. I wake up. concious thought rushing back into my head as I hear my friend say " I guess that worked man, you were up here for about 45 minutes."

This was the most humbling experience. I believe that I have met this being before, but the time in question I experienced an ego death so intense that I lost all control of inner thought and reasoning to the point where I was unable to integrate that experience. I now believe that was my first encounter with this creator entity because as soon as he began speaking I instantly recognized that this was not the only instance in which we had met. I learned much about myself,including reasoning behind my percieved inadaquacies that only exist within my mind because of preconcived notions of 'normalcy' taught by human society in order to shelter out minds from the unknown. I believe that the most captivating part of the experience for me was the realization that the visuals were not so much distortions akin to tradition mushroom or LSD experiences, but rather visions within through my third eye that did not take place within the confines of reality. I have only had anything similar to this type of instance on very high doses of LSD. During my afterglow reflection I took away such a life-changing concept that I honestly cannot remember who I was before. I realized that I over-analyze pretty much everything to the point where I have a self-induced fear of how others react to what is occurring even though deep inside I truly do not care. I think that the stripping of my ego during this experience allowed me to really take away any built up defenses. This has allowed me to become much more personable with people because I no longer fear judgments of others, because there is no way to determine what someone else is concluding in their mind and that making decisions based on non-existent variables will only constrict my ability to gain knowledge and experiences due to limitations placed on myself for literally no actual reasons. I also learned that rumination is rarely productive and that rather than focus on causes of issues and problems I should focus on the positives in life because focusing on these causes non-stop only compounds the problem.

If you have read this far, I thank you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

InLaKesh
#2 Posted : 7/13/2011 5:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
welcome!

I also had a time stop on my first beakthrough.

Nice to hear you got so much out of your fist spice.

In Lak'ech - I am another yourself