We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Let me tell ya' Options

deemweaver5
#1 Posted : 7/12/2011 7:26:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello! I'm here because I can't believe this is all real. Im thirty-seven years old from st. regis, Id. I have tried spice before and never had a genuine experience with it because I never knew there was a specific was to vaporize it. It's amazing! I learned about the website in april and tried the version of the monster on the fourth of july and it was amazing. Usually its on top of some organic greens in a tobacco pipe and it would always melt and last no time with mild visuals but the monster made me see the light. I used about two hundred and fifty mg but couldn't finish it because the wall started to form some geometric african looking tribal masks dancing with no legs and all the sudden shifted to Myan or Aztek hieroglyphs with all sorts of futuristic circuitry running along what looked like the temple of Zues. I know it sound weird but there is no other way to explain in because i've taken more lsd than thinkable, and i can explain at least 70 percent of those, but when i was a kid we didn't hear much of stuff like dmt. It was very similar to a really short and too fast of a mushroom feeling, which i was personally never fond of psilocybin because of a time lapse in my mind where one minute feels like 5 minutes, but i still see some of the same similar gothic looking fractal patterns like spikes of color. Im trying to join the nexus because i am extremely interested in ayahuasca and trying to get a really long stretched feeling from it. I am in the dark about a few things though. Now that i'm addicted to wikipedia, i want to know from a non textbook source a clear answer as to why since dmt is not legal, regardless of level of controlled substance, and why its not used to treat serious issues like scitzaphrenia or some other form of mental internal conflict one might have in their brain. These seem to be the kinds of things that can treat and cure alcoholism because i've been an alcoholic for 13 years and after i hit that monster ive been sober since the 4th. Haven't had want or need for a beed like my dopamine got a reality check. I am an honest outgoing person and ive got 2 kids that went with their mother to washington st when the oldest was 7 and i haven't seen them since. i felt as if i needed alcohol in my life to fill the void that my wife and kids left in my head, but alcohol is not my love anymore. Even though iv'e found a new love in spice it seems as if i couldn't use that everyday like alcohol, but i would like to use it occasionally to keep alcohol away and i know it sounds crazy but i feel it in my heart, that humans were meant to have dmt to process thought and logic a lot better. Im ranting. thank you for letting me post up an introduction essay to possibly be a member of your specific branch of medical intellegince and i would be honored to be a member and help out any way that i can becauses its an amazing thing to be alive and its really small things like dmt that make life full and helps me remember its not so bad here on this little planet.
Thank you: R.C Weaver

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Orion
#2 Posted : 7/12/2011 8:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I enjoyed your introduction, DMT is something that has changed me in more ways than I first realized, it was a bumpy process which I look back on with affection, and is still ongoing. May Nexus help you in your steps forward Smile
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.