We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exploring something new Options

Variance
#1 Posted : 7/12/2011 3:17:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm quite certain I don't have the patience to fully enjoy DMT as of yet, but I'm learning. This is the first time I have used an enthogen in years, and the first two experiences were nothing enlightening- a few hits of an acid laced joint, and less than two grams of mushrooms. I am seeking a relaxing, affordable, and rewarding substance.

My worst enemy is my impatience. My first extraction is sub par as a result, however, it was still an interesting experience. I will cover that in a different section.

Like most in modern society, I'm used to living in a "microwaveable world" where anything you need can be had in a matter of minutes. To become more self sustaining and patient, I'm brewing a 23 liter batch of hard cider. I'm very fond of good drink and when it's finished I hope I learn something about patience.

Present circumstance dictates that my activities be kept very low profile. I can't spend hours over the stove because my family will question it, and chemicals have to be hidden out of my childs reach. Fortunately I have good cause to possess such chems so no questions can be asked which I can not adequately explain, as far as spice is concerned.

My next step in the world of entheogens, as I see it, will be mushroom cultivation in small, personal quantities. However I still have to experience DMT correctly, so this will be some time in the future.

Thank you, staff and users, for the knowledge made available. It has been most helpful.
Immoral activities are not condoned or practiced by the internet personality known as Variance. Anything in conflict with this statement is explained by self diagnosed medical conditions, under the guidance of medical professionals.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/12/2011 3:29:51 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Very happy welcome, & thank u for your appearance out of the lurker worlds,

'patience inducing' substances can sure be an aid in the long & convoluted process of extractions, especially when first practicing (& especially when
you don't even know if anything will come out!).

as for your suspicious family (who, if they knew what you were doing, would probably want you to be patient!); there's always friends' houses,
and, depending on where you live, camping expedition extraction...

i certainly feel patience rewards in the end (usually)...

Variance
#3 Posted : 7/12/2011 4:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I lurked a bit because I didn't have much to report or ask. Most of the important questions have already been covered. I have a few questions, but I'm.going to place them elsewhere in the welcome area.
Immoral activities are not condoned or practiced by the internet personality known as Variance. Anything in conflict with this statement is explained by self diagnosed medical conditions, under the guidance of medical professionals.