We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

pUre
#1 Posted : 7/7/2011 2:12:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings everyone,

I hope everyone is fine and living a happy life. I have my own philosophy on how DMT performs its beautiful acts and to become awaken, however I'm constantly looking to learn more from others experiences and philosophies.

We're bombarded in this life with negative thoughts all around us, my purpose in this life is too seek wisdom and enlightenment. I'm not interested in materials, I want to leave this world in a better place. I have not tried DMT yet, I will once I have learned enough about this majestic substance.

Love you all!
pUre.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 7/8/2011 2:27:54 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..greetings pUreSmile ,

would like to know a little more about your pre-experiential DMT philosophies/concepts/theories,
as said elsewhere, all animals (& a lot of plants it seems) are on a mild dose of it all their lives..(along with plenty of other 'neurotransmitters'Pleased

hope u enjoy the nexus...

Enoon
#3 Posted : 7/11/2011 11:27:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

hello pUre,

what do you make of the negative thoughts you see yourself bombarded by? I've recently been considering this concept more than I had previously - that negativity does not solely arise from my insides, when I feel it, but that I need to differentiate between that which I create and that which I perceive. Because they cannot be transformed by the same means into something more positive.

anyway, welcome to the nexus.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 7/12/2011 12:44:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexian life.

I understand it this way: If you allow those negative toughts to reach you, it's your right to accept them - just tune out - the effect will be: less media consumption, more awareness where we put energy into - i like the idea of free focus and NOTHING is excluded from this idea.
elusive illusion