We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cacti legitii Options

mrwiggle
#1 Posted : 6/28/2011 9:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so i always figured if the internet would let you buy something then the gov would not charge(imprison) you for it if they didnt like it..not very convincing i know but it was my way of reasuring myself Smile...recently ive seen several posts stating that peoples respective governments were not only siezing plpls orders but tracking them down and charging them with smuggling the whatever it may be...so im in the usa and found a site that sell different peyotes, how strict or easy do you think it would be to receive? or at least not be charged for such things...all of the reports of anal governments were from eu and aus

side trip...they have like 8 different strains of lophophora does anyone know the respective differences? i previusly though it was only williamsii with the goods...
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Madcap
#2 Posted : 6/29/2011 1:25:54 AM

illudium Q-36

you want williamsii

If you are ever in doubt, just google the specific one you are looking to purchase. The alkaloid makeup of many other ie difussa are pretty readily available online. Diffusa has little mescaline, but is apparently pretty active.. . So personal bioassay will be the only way to declare any of of them "duds". Williamsii has the most mesc (according toht I've read )

as for customs coming to get you..... I don;t know but have been really thinking about it myself. I once tried to purchase a generic form (from india) of a popular medication and got a letter from customs telling me to stop attempting. The vendor sent another one right away and it got through...so its a crap shoot.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

mew
#3 Posted : 7/6/2011 3:15:30 PM

huachumancer

get some seeds to be safe

or keep it discreet and grab as many williamsi as you can still, diffusa is pretty cool, and lophophora caespitosa is my personal favorite

SHroomtroll
#4 Posted : 7/6/2011 6:38:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What country are you in? i once bought some dried cacti before i knew it was illegal in my country lol...

Fresh is supposed to be okey for most of the world.

mew
#5 Posted : 7/10/2011 8:39:51 AM

huachumancer

EAT MOAR ACHUMA

magickpsychonaut
#6 Posted : 7/10/2011 3:09:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Use a money order instead of credit card, get a po box, wait for them to put the wrong mail in your box from the previous owner of the po box, and then get the stuff sent in the name of the previous owner of the/your po box.
"Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must"