We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Multidimensionality Options

DMTripper
#1 Posted : 5/11/2007 12:56:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

I thought you might like this article. There are many people in Iceland that have access to some other dimensions and can communicate to some entities from other realms. http://www.yogaesoteric....ang=en&item=4364
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

blackclo
#2 Posted : 5/11/2007 7:51:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Excellent read, thanks DMTripper. This is all ties in very well with the book I'm currently reading 'The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries'. In it the author traveled through the many Celtic countries such as Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Brittany and collected first hand accounts of fairy's, sprites, elves and many other beings from the various townsfolk. Very interesting stuff. I posted a link to the book in the links section if you want to take a look. Also I've found these quotes about the little people from a Buddha Master and it sounds very similiar and seems to correlate well with both your article and the book I'm reading: “I just mentioned that this Earth’s history has only been 100 million years long. Basically, the 100 million years on this Earth is divided into two major periods, with 50 million years in each period. The first 50 million years was the period in which giants, dwarves, and medium-sized people coexisted. The giants had an average height of five meters; the medium-sized people were the same as us modern people, with an average height of less than two meters; and dwarves were only a few inches tall. When Gods created people, why did they simultaneously create these three types? It was to test out which of these three types of people would be suited to live on Earth until the final stage and be suited to obtain the Fa. During those 50 million years, man’s ability to understand the world was constantly being shaped, while at the same time it was being determined which type of person would be kept. At the end it was found that the giants weren’t suitable. Since they had large bodies, distances were shortened for them, in terms of their relation to the Earth. They also shortened time, relatively speaking, because giants’ consumption of material resources was not proportionate to the Earth. Later on it was found that dwarves also weren’t proportionate—forests were everywhere on the Earth, and it was hard for them to clear trees. At that time there was no cleared land, and it would have been hard for them to establish a civilization such as today’s. Meanwhile, time on Earth seemed to be too long for dwarves, and distances were too great; crossing oceans would have proved far too difficult for dwarves. So they weren’t suitable. The giants and dwarves were then weeded out. They weren’t weeded out right away—50 million years passed before they started to be gradually weeded out from history. It was two centuries ago that giants finally disappeared from our sight; in other words, it was just over two hundred years ago that giants finally vanished from sight. Dwarves, meanwhile, were still sighted just seventy or eighty years ago. Only in recent times did they become extinct, and it’s not that they’re completely gone—some went to other dimensions, and some went into the earth. They know that they are people who’ve been weeded out, so they don’t make contact with modern people.”

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 5/11/2007 2:49:54 PM

John Murdoch IV

Right now I'm reading a book by this woman Erla Stefánsdóttir the clairvoyant piano teacher from that article and this book is amazing. It's such a feelgood read. She's just talking about these worlds and how she perceives them. And she's describing all kinds of entities and nature spirits she sees and energy channels going through Earth. And shees describing all the energy around us in all things. Like music and plants and just everything. She draws alot so there are many colorful drawings of all kinds of things frome these realms. And she's describing her travels to other worlds. How she exits the body to go to other realities. Ofcourse a lot of people say she's bullshitting but those who know here know she's not. And reading this book you know this is her reality and it's beautiful and it really cheers you up Very happy It's such a long time since I've read something as comforting. It's good to know people have reached that stage and it awaits all of us. We just have to focus on the right track. Follow our hearts and we're safe Very happy I haven't found this book in english but I thought it was translated so I'm looking. My wife is eager to read it.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.

blackclo
#4 Posted : 5/13/2007 6:38:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've found an interesting article on the lady you mentioned, she sounds like a natural clairvoyant: http://www.paul-sullivan...ew_article.php?textID=54 That book you are reading sounds cool, whats it called by the way?

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 5/14/2007 12:48:55 AM

John Murdoch IV

The book is called "Lífssýn mín" in Icelandic. It translates as "My view on life" or something. There are many people like this woman here in Iceland but she's definetely one of the most powerful. She lives in many worlds! It's amazing how she just travels between realities to learn and teach. Well reading her book you can really feel her wisdom and energy.
––––––

blackclo
#6 Posted : 5/15/2007 7:58:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the title, the book sounds really cool Smile. I might see if I can grab a copy off Amazon or something after I finish reading Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries.