We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easy Bubble Hash Options

alladinsgrandpa
#1 Posted : 7/8/2011 11:00:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so i just made some isop. hash and i had the best idea!

this will def work
get glass bottle
put ground up buds into bottle
fill bottle with just enough cold water to cover buds
shake!
shake!
shake more!
cut a piece of a white shirt and stretch it over the top of the bottle
place a rubber band over the piece of shirt to hold it there
turn bottle over and filter water into evap basin
(you will need to shake it to get all the water out (which also helps separate the goods))
evap the water, scrape and smoke

the shirt should filter everything but the smallest of particles which will be mostly trichomes.
i havent tried this yet but it should work. i will try it when i have more material to work with.
(only for small amounts. just use bubble bags for big amounts)

anyone that tries it out lemme know!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Xt
#2 Posted : 7/8/2011 11:26:59 PM

Up your game... son.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 7/9/2011 12:10:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

T shirts are not a very good substitute for screens or bubble bags. I'd recommend a butane or hexane extraction, heck even a quick ethanol extraction for a small amount. Let me know if you need any additional info. I love vaping cannabis extracts.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

alladinsgrandpa
#4 Posted : 7/9/2011 1:50:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry probably the wrong place to post this. to "stoner" for the nexus?

i will show you how this works when i do it. i must not be explaining it well.
im not gunna buy bubble bags to make hash with my scraps and vaped bud. prob less than 7 grams of bud
just a crude "i wanna smoke really bad, right now" hash.
all the trichomes fall through the shirt and the buds are in the bottle still.
hash

dreamer042
#5 Posted : 7/9/2011 1:54:39 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

so all your plant matter and trichomes are going to be caught together in the shirt. This is why multiple bags are used when making bubble hash. The water evap will be a bunch of cholorophyll mainly, not something you care to be smoalking.

rumor around the rabbit hole has it that a tea strainer to filter the big plant matter out then a filter through pantyhose can be used as a fairly decent bubblebag replacement
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

MelCat
#6 Posted : 7/9/2011 4:49:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
T shirts are not a very good substitute for screens or bubble bags. I'd recommend a butane or hexane extraction, heck even a quick ethanol extraction for a small amount. Let me know if you need any additional info. I love vaping cannabis extracts.

I agree with Mitakuye. A naptha, bestine or butane (or combination of all three) is definitely the best way to go.

Take a look at this post for some inspiration.
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Wax
#7 Posted : 7/9/2011 5:16:42 AM

LUVR

I used to do something like this back in the day, with trim. Put it it a cup with some spare change, stretch nylons over the top and rubber band, then shake like hell over a piece of paper. Got a lot of keif actually. Once I wrapped it up in saran wrap and then in wet newspaper and cooked it in a frying pan till melted, froze and smoked. Really crude way of doing it but it does work when you're short on materials and don't wanna use chemicals.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Jin
#8 Posted : 7/9/2011 1:03:12 PM

yes

well swim already tried this a year back with his friends t shirt (swim never does shit with his own t shirt) , the shirt was ruined and the buds were wasted , the shit was not even smokable and the water fucked the taste bigtime , swim could not get high atall and threw the shit in the garbage after smoking a few joints

please use proper screens if you want to make some bubble , you can buy your own screens from the market , no need to order kit or shit , but dont use a shirt or a tshirt (it does not get the job done)
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

alladinsgrandpa
#9 Posted : 7/9/2011 4:05:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ill do it and let you all know how it goes. might be another six months before i have enough scraps laying around to do it though