We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
yellow oil DMT-N-Oxide orally active? Options

mshanksman
#1 Posted : 7/8/2011 9:25:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, simple question I haven't been able to find the answer to after a quick look around

I did an STB extraction on 220 gms of mimosa rootbark powder and got ~500 mg mixed whitish dmt and yellow, oily DMT-N-Oxide. Can I just throw 50 mg in some lemon juice and drink it with a maoi? or will only the non-oxidized dmt dissolve and affect my body, reducing the functional dosage?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/8/2011 9:43:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it will work yeah.. though before throwing in juice I suggest redissolving it in acetone or non-denatured ethanol, to dissolve the crystal formations, freeing up any traces of naphtha that were trapped, and then letting it evap again, and once dry put in juice and drink up.. Trust me, burping naphtha is no fun when you're tripping Very happy

q21q21
#3 Posted : 7/9/2011 11:08:47 AM

SWIM

A while ago I tested N-oxide made with peroxide at a low dose, like 40mg I think, and the results were very similar to the same doses of white DMT with mild effects definately different than just harmalas.

So another "Yes" in short.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

nen888
#4 Posted : 7/9/2011 11:26:39 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..was the dmt n-oxide a yellow oil?
see https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=23497
question end of thread...

q21q21
#5 Posted : 7/9/2011 12:03:00 PM

SWIM

I used peroxide on pure-white DMT to produce a yellow oil which I manually crystalized into this:

It went back to an oil after 30 minutes or so. 40mg was smoked with mild DMT-like effects, about 1/4-1/3 the effects of White DMT.
The other test I mentioned above:
"A while ago I tested N-oxide made with peroxide at a low dose, like 40mg I think, and the results were very similar to the same doses of white DMT with mild effects definately different than just harmalas."

Also, something I feel compelled to say:
I don't think you should assume the yellow is DMT-n-oxide. I know that Naptha dissolves about 6-9% (estimate from tests) jungle DMT (and 91-94% White DMT) Having evaporated vinegar with jungle DMT in it many times I know it is pale yellow when diluted. With that I strongly believe that MOST of the impurities in yellow DMT is not DMT-n-oxide but rather Jungle DMT (which is liquid).
Sure there is probably some N-oxide in there but I believe oxides are mostly in very insignificant amounts, too low to affect the effects.
This explains why many prefer the effects of yellow DMT which should be just much weaker were the yellow DMT-n-oxide.
(tired now, pardon the incomplete argument. I'm sure you get the point though)
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

nen888
#6 Posted : 7/13/2011 10:33:11 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

Very happy ..thank you so much q21q21 for the photo..

seems you're the only one so far who can demonstrate what the oxide looks like...

okiedoke
#7 Posted : 6/12/2019 6:31:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

mshanksman wrote:
Hi, simple question I haven't been able to find the answer to after a quick look around

I did an STB extraction on 220 gms of mimosa rootbark powder and got ~500 mg mixed whitish dmt and yellow, oily DMT-N-Oxide. Can I just throw 50 mg in some lemon juice and drink it with a maoi? or will only the non-oxidized dmt dissolve and affect my body, reducing the functional dosage?

It's Because this is StB when you don't use an acidification it's not fully separating the alkaloids from oil to salt base dark it in water and vinegar for a few hours before basifying and make sure emulsion comes out also.