We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
All Natural Caapi TPA Tek Options

Phytonaut
#1 Posted : 7/6/2011 1:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This TEK is actually just a modification of CosmicLion's Full Spectrum Caapi TEK. Not Shure if I should start it as a new Topic or should have replied to his. Please let me know for the future. His TEK is eco-friendly as well.

1. Boil the Caapi in a solution of water and acetic acid for about 1,5 hours. Strain and repeat 3 times.

2. Add Washing Soda to the tea till no more precip appears, filter out the Freebase and dry. (you can reduce the tea if it's a lot of water).

3. Extract FB in hot (refluxing, magnet-stirring) ETOH, filter and repeat twice.

4. Distill off ETOH untill needle-like crystals start to precip out of the ETOH.

5. Put ETOH in freezer and wait one night.

6. Filter out your crystals and dry. To retrieve all, you can evap the remaining ETOH.

This TEK gives very clear Caapi TPA crystals. With good Caapi it turns bright blue under UV. Sometimes purple. Sometimes green. The blue definitely has the best effect, then purple, then green. Also after a while (weeks, months) the blue one turns purple, any idea what that means?

This is very suitable to add to your Changa. It will give an interesting spin to it. To me, it feels like it then has a more bodily healing aspect. I will post the Changa recipe as well.

For internal use, just dissolve in acidified water. 150 mg should be enough for use with addmixture. It makes a very clear ride, very little nausea and body-load. Taken on it's own just a tiny bit makes you feel at ease a lot. About 150 mg on it's own is very euphoric.

Peace

We are infinite

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phytonaut
#2 Posted : 7/8/2011 12:34:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oops, totally forgot to add a step

Between step 3 and 4 clean up ETOH with active charcoal for about half an hour, while hot, preferably with magnet-stirrer otherwise stirring. Filter.
We are infinite