We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Be carefull when ordering from ebay Options

Egokiller
#1 Posted : 7/7/2011 1:07:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Although not a legal issue, EBay changed its policy as of May 15, 2011 banning the sale of Mimosa hostilis root bark through their site.

http://www.erowid.org/pl.../mimosa/mimosa_law.shtml

Maybe it can be listed on that site called EBanned
http://www.ebanned.net/ hahahaRazz

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Carrierwave
#2 Posted : 7/7/2011 7:12:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How exactly does one be careful while ordering from Ebay?

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 7/7/2011 7:21:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't eBay pretty openly monitored? Perhaps this is just the end result of that. There are plenty of WONDERFUL sites for bark I would recommend, from vendors who truly care for the plants, and none of them would include eBay.

eBay is in bed with PayPal, too, and PayPal is not anyone's friend... especially those in the entheogenic community.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

benzyme
#4 Posted : 7/7/2011 8:31:18 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

as long as ebay doesn't ban the sale of dcm, methanol, ethyl acetate, silica, p-DMAB, and chromatography columns, I don't give a rat's ass..

all those items can be used to work with grasses, and separate out unwanted compounds.
for those who've been sleeping on it, it's time to learn a new skill: the applied art of chromatography.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

christian
#5 Posted : 7/7/2011 9:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tell me, Benzyme, if you had access to strong shrooms, would you look for more..or would yo be satisfied??
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

benzyme
#6 Posted : 7/7/2011 9:46:12 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I'd be satisfied if I had a renewable, self-sustainable source.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

christian
#7 Posted : 7/7/2011 10:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would you still feel the need to try Ayahuasca, or would shrooms do??
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

benzyme
#8 Posted : 7/7/2011 11:29:03 PM

analytical chemist

having tried ayahuasca, I'd have to side with shrooms.

however.... phalaris spp. and syrian rue are easily sustainable as well. I
wouldn't mind growing all three.