We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
freezer precip Options

knowledge
#1 Posted : 7/3/2011 4:51:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, My friend was just working on a extraction when he got called into work. He was useing the Q21Q21 tek 2, He had done all four pulls and put them in the freezer before he had to leave for work. When he got to work he found out that he was going to be on assignment tell wednesday. My question is how long can the pulls stay in the freezer?
Free your mind from the anchors of reality! There is no bad trip's, only a lesson to be learned.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

smokerx
#2 Posted : 7/3/2011 5:02:14 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

knowledge wrote:
My question is how long can the pulls stay in the freezer?

As long as you wish but not less than around 17 hours if you have strong freezer.
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

knowledge
#3 Posted : 7/3/2011 6:20:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend has a strong freezer, what will happend? is there anything he can do on wednesday to save the pulls? thank you for your help.
Free your mind from the anchors of reality! There is no bad trip's, only a lesson to be learned.

lohes
#4 Posted : 7/3/2011 7:33:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

knowledge wrote:
My friend has a strong freezer, what will happend? is there anything he can do on wednesday to save the pulls? thank you for your help.

There's no problems with leaving it in that long, if anything will happen, all of the DMT alkaloids that are in the naphtha will form crystals

knowledge
#5 Posted : 7/3/2011 7:38:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet thanks for the help guys.