We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt in Aus!?????? halp! Options

bawller
#1 Posted : 6/15/2011 10:06:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, here is SWIM'S situation. SWIM has been trying to get some dmt for quite a while now, SWIM had it once in the past (changa) and loved every moment of the trip, hands down the best trip i have ever had.

MODERATOR wrote:

Dear member, please remember: No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs, thank you.

SWIM has gotten to the point of "im going to make it myself" now here lies the problem/s. I've been researching alot of the Acacia species e.g Obtusifolia, Maidenii, Phlebophylla, Floribunda ect ect and well... im not really getting anywhere as it seems for everyone who has tried to exract and got decent yeilds there is someone else who tried the same species and got nothing...
So if anyone could help SWIM out on finding some Acacia's or other plants (in melbourne) that give decent yeilds that would be great!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

bawller
#2 Posted : 6/15/2011 11:01:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry Mr.Mod! i didn't even relise Sad

knowledge
#3 Posted : 6/17/2011 8:18:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well bawller i had the same problem with finding plants in my area Reed canary grass grows in most wetlands in the usa and maybe in your back yard. MHRB is a great incenes as well and can be bought on line by many vendors for incenes use only! Im not sure how much info i can provide but i will do my best. Pleased
Free your mind from the anchors of reality! There is no bad trip's, only a lesson to be learned.

dg
#4 Posted : 6/18/2011 4:53:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

knowledge wrote:
Well bawller i had the same problem with finding plants in my area Reed canary grass grows in most wetlands in the usa and maybe in your back yard. MHRB is a great incenes as well and can be bought on line by many vendors for incenes use only! Im not sure how much info i can provide but i will do my best. Pleased

i wouldn't import into AU, when there are good local acacias

op, have you searched the AU boards for this info?

crystalizer
#5 Posted : 6/18/2011 5:34:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Read TiHKAL Smile There are lots of plants listed (A. maidenii, A. albida, A. confusa and so on...). I dont rememer properly, but it depends on when you harvest Smile Spring is best?
"It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change."
-NOT Darwin

knowledge
#6 Posted : 6/18/2011 6:40:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dg wrote:
knowledge wrote:

Good point^ I was thinking you lived in Melbourne Florida. My bad, I should paid more attention to the AUS.....
Free your mind from the anchors of reality! There is no bad trip's, only a lesson to be learned.

bawller
#7 Posted : 6/22/2011 4:12:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dg wrote:
knowledge wrote:

I have, the problem is as i said there is no solid evidence that they give good yeilds some people say they do some say they don't. From what im seeing is that im going to have to find Acaia's and pretty much hope for the best >.>?

chocobeastie
#8 Posted : 7/3/2011 6:11:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, a "good" yield is 0.1%. Anything above that is "good".

Quote:

I've been researching alot of the Acacia species e.g Obtusifolia, Maidenii, Phlebophylla, Floribunda ect ect and well... im not really getting anywhere as it seems for everyone who has tried to exract and got decent yeilds there is someone else who tried the same species and got nothing...

That is because they miss ID'd the tree or were newbies and screwed up the extraction.
Maidenii is not a reliable source at all. You might be lucky and get 0.1% out of it.

Floribunda is a newly discovered tree and is known to be a bit variable. Obtusifolia is generally very reliable.

People have been extracting from Obtusifolia for 15 years on the east coast. And on the west coast, people have been extracting from Acuinata for many years now. And we are talking hundreds and hundreds of people, if not thousands.

nen888
#9 Posted : 7/3/2011 7:20:07 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

A. obtusifolia is not so reliable in some areas, and the "cleanest" tests are low yield (0.1-0.1.5%) plants. See cpl of my posts plus
Entheogen Review various reports 1995-2002 ( E(austr.), Mulga), Trout's Notes (print form), Erowid var. references, and also there's a Sweedish entheogen site i forget the name of who did their own tests. Anecdotal suggests Acacia acuminata as most reliable/highest yeild/most abundant.
And also see new book by Snu Voogelbreinder "Garden Of Eden" avail. on net (try Shaman Australis Corroboree or search_) for reasonably up to date stuff. Great reference work!

&please don't wild harvest in national parks/sacred sites...they grow fast with attention.

take care..

respect to the plant teachers

chocobeastie
#10 Posted : 7/4/2011 7:19:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Obutsifolia normally comes out at about 0.3-6%. Averages out somewhere around 0.4% according to the underground researchers.

Acuminata is a west coast species and the extract does not have the same "kick" or power as an obtusifolia extract.

There are thousands upon thousands of these trees growing in some state forrests where logging is already occuring. It is wise to just go after a storm and find fallen over trees.

nen888
#11 Posted : 7/4/2011 8:42:37 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..it's more a question of % of what? alkaloid(s) with obtusifolia.
i don't doubt anyone's findings, there is just a lot of different data.

similarly, whether it's plant's variability, or 'taste', a lot of people in Aus. (who've tried obtusifolia & rarer extracts) are praising A. acuminata as 'the one'.. to be honest i've had a first hand account of greater than 1.5% mainly dmt in acuminata, but i don't want to be accused of hype(rbole). And some earlier explorers (with an active genotype) still rate A. maidenii as 'the best'.

if you find obtusifolia has more 'kick', i would suggest that's additional alkaloids.

personally i find the personality of these two trees quite different (regardless of the alkaloids). one may suit an individual more than the other. all dmt plant sources are unique in their 'character' (to the more subtle observer)...some are heavy, some a light...('better' is relative)

thanks knowledge, crystalizer &chocobeastle for keeping up the discussion

nen888
#12 Posted : 7/7/2011 8:15:47 AM
member for the trees

..here are a few sources for the alkaloidal content of A. obtusifolia.

for the earliest reports on record see Entheogen Review c1994-7 (can download)
see also Chemotaxonomie der Pflanzen By Robert Hegnauer (in particular re. A. longifolia)

for chem-org type findings: (click on the links)

wiki.magiskamolekyler.org

pharmaceutical excipients.com

and for results differing from 2000-1 study see also Poland Herbarium http://herbarium.0-700.pl/Akacje.html (5meoDMT,DMT.)
& Trout's Notes (1 maybe 2 underground tests).

with A. obtusifolia
my work has yielded quite variable results, suggesting subtypes or other factors, leading to the exploration of little known tryptamines in other acacias.
to date the following alkaloids (not neccesarily at the same time) have been found: NMT, DMT, 5meoDMT, leptocladine, harman (Mulga, Trouts Notes), gramine,
bufotenine, tryptamine, (+), also Cyanogens. Oils
are reported, more on this another time. Also Teracacidin[](flavan-3,4-diol) in wood.
attempts to correlate all the data are happening now..here...

see also:Trying to improve Acacia info.

you should find lots of other interesting info. on those links...

@

Gowpen
#13 Posted : 6/22/2012 1:12:20 PM

If you don't make mistakes, you are doing it wrong

A visit to any of the Botanical gardens in your state will help identify some Acacias.

Perth has an impressive collection in their Acacia Garden at Kings park. http://www.bgpa.wa.gov.a...nic-garden/acacia-garden
One can never cross the ocean without the Courage to lose sight of the shore

anrchy
#14 Posted : 6/22/2012 6:43:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHA! I read "Dmt in Anus!?????? halp!" HAHAHAHA!

sorry, continue
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

endlessness
#15 Posted : 6/22/2012 6:56:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyways this is a year old thread, why did you dig it up, Gowpen? Smile

bawller
#16 Posted : 6/23/2012 8:04:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to add SWIM is still looking for dmt >.<

Gowpen
#17 Posted : 6/23/2012 9:18:31 AM