We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Prayer Options

DivineDreamer
#1 Posted : 6/29/2011 7:06:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I hope everybody on there soul journey the best and find themselves
and be able to help themselves in there dark strange times and overcome
and make there dream alive and believe we can do it all
and love themselves and others for what we really are and
spread the peace and love around the whole world and show others the way
and also show yourself the way to unconditional love
I hope we all can see through the illusion of fear and see that we create all we see and believe
we have the power to change and change it all we can all become what we truly are and
let the love grow and grow.
I hope everybody learns from each and every psychedelic experience and put into there dream

We are the dreamers we are the lovers we will overcome and let the love show.

Much and much love brothers and sisters.

Dream on dream on.
Wake your mind up.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

blacklist666
#2 Posted : 7/3/2011 12:24:13 AM

imagined clarity

May we as explorers into the psychedelic keep enough of a frequency in tune with those who have not yet encountered more positive states so in keeping vibration we can raise our consciousness and raise the worlds with us! Group trips ahoy! Better yet, synchronized group launch offs from neighboring mountain tops! & Yes may they watch the movie Dune, and understand the importance of spice & sacred space but most importantly unselfish unconditional love asking for nothing in return. May the kindness ego-slaying commence with good will towards all! Pray on brother. =)
I= SWIM = Not Me. The I AM I Does Not Exist, and is Referenced to SWIM Who Is Not A Friend I Never Met, Nor Hallucinated While Imagining The Is-ness of Suchness That Is SWIM Who Is Not Me, Myself, Nor I As The Expression Of Non Dual Aspect of Non-Dual Reality Subjectively Denied By Swim, or accompanying Me-Anti-ness'es. =) All Credit Goes To The ANTI-SWIM'ness of SWIM's cousin's room-mate's uncle's deceased cat's in-law's second removed nephew's aunt WHOM authored SWIM's 2000 Year Old Desert Scribblings from a drunk rabbit in the Serengeti desert found in an insane asylum under water, on Easter eggs, crucified by the on fire pagan music listening christian maniac from India running around believing he was Jesus repenting this bush he called the Acacia tree; So I Heard from a bum who claims to be SWIM, But I Forgot... And Again, "I" Refers To Someone Who Is Not Me.