We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Successful Phalaris extraction (link) Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 6/30/2011 6:41:17 PM

metamorhpasizer

Hey guys, i dont know if this is in the right place or not, feel free to move.

Just thought this was super cool, my buddy over on mycotopia did an extract on only 300 grams fresh phalaris he found outdoors where he lives, and obtained a little under half gram of spice from it, and bio-assayed it. Very cool stuff! that means there is an unlimited supply of dmt out there, just waiting for us to refine a good extraction method for it. That way dmt is freely availabe, and they cant even attempt to control it!

but enough of my rant, heres the thread, check it out! it looks like a pretty clean extraction, and he has pics and everything and a bioassay!

http://forums.mycotopia....un-phineas-phalaris.html

Has anyone here done this successfuly?

edit, sorry i lied, he obtained 40 mg from the extraction, not 400, but still he only used 300 grams, and it was fresh.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 6/30/2011 7:12:18 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Looky looky Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

BecometheOther
#3 Posted : 6/30/2011 10:47:11 PM

metamorhpasizer

I thought this was pretty damn exciting....

Anyone??
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 6/30/2011 11:47:50 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

didja click the link I posted? ^^^^^^

people in that thread seem quite enthused
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jamie
#5 Posted : 7/1/2011 2:57:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

this is really great!..I still need to check the origional thread that is linked to here but if 40mg is doable from only 300g fresh grass than that is awesome!..300g fresh is nothing really..like a good handful..

edit..now that I read that thread I am wondering if a larger dose of that stuff would provide a full DMT experience. I extracted arundinacea before and yes there is definatily DMT in there..that or meo..but also some other weird alkaloids I want to remove..gramine though I think is not soluble in naptha..who knows, I will have to do more work soon.
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 7/1/2011 6:20:56 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Really important work right now.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

BecometheOther
#7 Posted : 7/3/2011 1:17:28 AM

metamorhpasizer

Im sure a larger 30 mg + dose would be a full on experience, judging by the effects he got from his small dose. he is timid to bioassay a full dose because of the possible presence of gramine... is this something that he should be worried about? what exactly is gramine? I didnt say it contains gramine, i just said it may be possible

Ginkgo
#8 Posted : 7/3/2011 1:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

300 gram of fresh grass is WAY more than just a handful, I picked 120 grams yesterday and that was like four big handfuls. My thinking is that wild strains of Phalaris normally doesn't have enough tryptamines. I am however currently working with grass myself, and will update with more info.

BecometheOther
#9 Posted : 7/3/2011 4:07:09 PM

metamorhpasizer

It had enough for him, lol

jamie
#10 Posted : 7/3/2011 4:26:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I did extract once and smoked maybe 25mg of the final product and was completely blown away. It was not like mimosa though. It was like what I read about pure 5meo, and it was from grass picked in the winter, while it was turning yellow..perhaps it was super stressed from the changing seasons. I got maybe 300mg but I did not wiegh the grass I used, and it was an impure final product. I think I might have smoked maybe 5 mg or more in that 25sih mg of goo.

It is something I want to repeat becasue that was before I much more than maybe 3 experiences with mimosa spice and I did not know hopw to deal with that sort of powerful overload of energy wushing through me. I just came back to reality on the floor in a sort of daze..grass from the summer never did that to me..and it was with wild grass.
Long live the unwoke.