We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Reptilian beings Options

HermeticShaman
#1 Posted : 6/29/2011 6:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday evening, I blasted off with some rolled enhanced leaf. As I so often will do, I took the first 2 or 3 hits and rode it out until I was hanging in the half life of the effects before going in any further. I have found it is always necessary for me to do this because it eliminates any anxiety I may have and properly prepares my mind and spirit to have a powerful spiritual encounter, so that my ego is not clutching onto threads as it is about to be blown to little bits.

With that out of the way, I started to roast right through it, taking in as much as I could as quickly as I could. Pre-flight, I watched my room dissolve into patterns and life and I knew it was time to close my eyes.

I was enveloped in powerful patterning that were various shades of blue. I came to be in the presence of an entity, but I could only make out certain features through the patterns -- mostly his eyes, as they looped around in the patterns -- his greeting, if you will. I met this entity again that I met last time, and it has become apparent to me that he serves me as a sort of "travel guide".

One thing about these entities is that I often don't strongly "see" them. I feel them and I know that they are there. It's such a deep level of knowing that I could not possibly doubt its presence. I began to have telepathic communication with it, asking "What are we doing? Where are we going? What are you trying to show me?" I ascended through some blue-ish portal and saw something I will never be able to adequately describe, but it was an entity.

It was very alien. Though it was really difficult to make out the details, because it was so much, so quickly, it appeared as though I was looking into the window of some type of craft. This entity reared its head and it made an energetic connection with me. It was very reptilian, having scales, something between lizard, snake, and intelligent being. His scales shifted infinitely in color and its presence was incredibly touching and comforting. I was so blown away to see and make a connection with this being, it literally brought me to tears.

At first, I wasn't even sure if my eyes were welling with tears -- I was so dissociated from my body in a sense that it seemed impossible to have tears. But as I began to return, I felt them streaming down my face. I was awestruck. It was beautiful! It was invigorating! But yet I have no idea why my guide brought me to see him, and why this being brought me such a profound sense of ease and comfort.

On my way back, I caught a visual of one of those "jeweled self dribbling basket balls" that Terrence McKenna described so many times. I don't really see anything I could describe as a "machine elf", but these conscious, jeweled balls of energy will occasionally reveal themselves to me. There is an "eye" in the center where its consciousness rests and it is surrounding by geometric forms. It emanates blueish greenish energy, but I don't know what it does, or what it's there for. We recognize one another, but seem unable to really establish a connection.

Then I returned. What a ride!
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SLiCeR
#2 Posted : 6/29/2011 6:56:36 PM

SLiCeR

Sounds like an awesome experience man, thanks for sharing Smile

kyrolima
#3 Posted : 6/29/2011 10:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report - I'm a believer Very happy

elusive illusion

Felnik
#4 Posted : 6/29/2011 10:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sound like An amazing experience . Great recall of the details
Bravo !!
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

HermeticShaman
#5 Posted : 6/29/2011 11:02:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks much to all of you for reading and replying! I was lucky in that as soon as I returned, my girlfriend was sitting next to me, so I was able to tell the story of the experience which helped ingrain it into my memory. But unfortunately, as you well know, some of the experience just won't come back to me.
"'Tis true, without falsehood, certain and most true.
That which is below is as that which is above, and that which is above is as that which is below, to accomplish the miracle of the One thing.
And as all things have arisen from one by the meditation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation.
The Sun is its father, the Moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse."

-Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus

All posts by the above author, HermeticShaman are fictional segments of a fictional fantasy book about fictional psychedelic journeys and travels to fantasy lands of wonder and imagination. Any resemblance to real events, intentions, conspiracy to commit illegal activities, or confessions of illegal activity are merely a convincing way to build up an epic plot line, and in no way represent the lifestyle or actions of the man behind the name.

Swarupa
#6 Posted : 7/14/2011 7:10:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keep remembering what you can of it & more may come back to you, at least that's how it has worked for me so far, at times i can really see what i was seeing during the trip, i reckon if your mind has been there before it can go there again as the memory is in there somewhere.