We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Remembering & recreating the experience Options

alicedee25
#1 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Any tips in remembering the experience? I've started a painting based on hyperspace; however, it feels like i'm trying to pull images from a memories memory. Anyone know of any good sites that has posted hyperspace inspirted art other than the nexus?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:28:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

look up robert venosa

or

http://www.elphenden.com
it's a sound

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:31:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

maybe just try to focus on holding the feeling of the experience in your mind just after you come out..sometimes if I get too excited after and try to do anything i get pulled back here to fast and loose alot of it.. or sometimes a longer experience like aya or mushrooms is good to jog memories loose from the subconcious, and give you longer to work with and integrate the memories. good luck
Long live the unwoke.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 11/21/2008 10:31:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont remember who was it but I heard in some talk a very fitting term for this:

dimensional smuggling

its tricky tricky...

I think that if you stay a long time without smoking, then when you do, there's a bigger shock and surprise, so its hard to remember.. thats why I think maybe better to smoke a tiny dose first, remember a bit the feeling so the anxiety goes a bit down, and then 30 mins later smoke a big dose..

also talking about it just after might help

in any case, yes you're not alone, its hard to remember, and if anybody got some specially good trick, its always appreciated Smile

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 11/21/2008 10:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

calea zacatechichi might help a bit..its supposed to help you remember your dreams..well it does..

small amounts of MAOI's help as well

have music playing...when you hear certain parts of the song you may remember parts of your experience

get a Bio-Tuner use it for two weeks...this helps your brain supposedly balance your neurochems..ones that are used to store memories...this device also helps you remember your dreams...after a week of using it you may remember 4-5 dreams a night
it's a sound

alicedee25
#6 Posted : 11/22/2008 11:43:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ahh dream herb, I have some of this, i'll try smoking it and then the spice next time I take the journey.

Jorkest, do you own a bio-tuner? I have never heard of these but they look very interesting.

Linga Sarira
#7 Posted : 11/23/2008 1:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If your into multidimensional art, check out Paul Laffoley:

http://www.myspace.com/paullaffoley

He is imo advanced far beyond any other artist alive on this planet today !

I have this poster on my wall (Thanaton III), it is described as an interactive pyschotronic tool for receiving knowledge from higher dimensions accessed by you placing your hands onto the hands in he painting :

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 11/23/2008 1:12:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i DO have a biotuner...when you use it..it almost feels like an maoi buzz of sorts...chills you out a lot..and then also helps you fall asleep...ive used it with great effect...many dreams come when you use it...
it's a sound