We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sutherlandia frutescens Options

Anenergyhealer
#1 Posted : 6/27/2011 9:38:35 AM

London Shaman

morning people,

a few days ago I got a package through the post addressed to me via recorded delivery form South Africa. Now the company I have never heard of before and never ordered from before. So I got in from work and so a slip in my post saying the package is in the posty office as no one was in to sign from it. Now with much excitement I went down the post office the following day as I was expecting a delivery or Iboga from Netherlands.....

Picked up the package at the post office and as said was a bubble wrap enevelope with loads of stamps on from South Africam opened it up and it had something called Sutherlandia frutescens in powder form of 20 grams. I was confused as I had never ordered something like this from a company before and never even heard of this company and never even ordered from anywhere in Africa before!

So I did some research on this plant, and apparently its a cancer bush, used to treat both HIV and cancer.

I dont understand? Has anyone had anything like this happen to them before?? unexpected packages through the post and stuff? I wonder how this company got my address details and stuff?? I've only been living in my current house for 4 months.....
Greazyyy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:33:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

How much iboga were you expecting?

maybe it's the iboga just labled falsely so you wouldn't get into trouble if someone opened it? I've never heard of anything like that happening before...
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Digi123
#3 Posted : 6/27/2011 10:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey

Try getting in touch with the people you ordered from and ask them if it's from them?
Joined at the soul with a pair of headphones

In an ocean of music, we move with the flow

You think that's air you're breathing now?

Anenergyhealer
#4 Posted : 6/27/2011 11:04:59 AM

London Shaman

oh bugga, yes it is the Iboga just labelled with that! my mistake, just recieved an email from them saying they labbeled it that.

Only problem is now I ordered Iboga root bark, not bloody powdered Iboga!
Greazyyy

rOm
#5 Posted : 6/27/2011 12:03:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you sure it's not powdered iboga rootbark ?
I got the exact same one labelled this way from south africa. In a nice silver or golden enveloppe.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Anenergyhealer
#6 Posted : 6/27/2011 1:48:21 PM

London Shaman

Ye its powdered root bark, just wasnt expecting it to come like this! no worries though, I got 20 grams and looking for a full flush, would you care to share your experience rOm? or anything else? thanks
Greazyyy

rOm
#7 Posted : 6/27/2011 2:06:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anenergyhealer, I didn't went for a flood.
Just used it all microdosed. From 300mg (you feel it @ this dose when you start to know it) to 2 grams I think.
Good luck and if you want some support and advice I'd suggest you to check out http://eboka.info/index.php
A good forum dedicated in iboga healing.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Anenergyhealer
#8 Posted : 6/27/2011 2:56:01 PM

London Shaman

thanks man, what i was intending on doing, is taking 5 grams, waiting an hour or 2 , anothert 5,another hour or 2, another 5 until ive hit the 20. This is my intention, obviuslyt hwen i take the first 5 i might think otherwise!

Im booking 2 days off work and heading to an isolated forest with 2 watchers, im looking forward very much
Greazyyy