We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A breeze of fresh air Options

breeze
#1 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:38:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, My names Breeze! I have previously registered on here before but wasnt really an active member..My aim is to change that! While I was using my Previous account i had no predivous DMT experience.. DMT brought me back here, as i know this would be the friendliest place on the webs to talk about DMT =]!

I have been using psychedelics for around 2 years, I was a regular weed smoker.. I had only dabbled in a few insignificant drugs.Acid was my first psychedelic, followed by ketamine( i feel it has some psychedlic properties) and then mushrooms(A big facination of mine, something i want to pursue as a career). Dmt was a more recent adventure of mine, only over the past month or so had I first tried it.As My First little addition to this fourm i will write up a little trip report (it may be brief or it may not, but ill try and go into as much detail as possible).

Now enough of my babble about drugs and ill tell you a little about myself.. Im a student, i was studying Media although over the past year i had been searching so hard for a career path.. the it struck me..I had be frowning upon my drug use, i had spent so much time researching drugs and I has come to the conclusion it was pointless then i realised my research into mushrooms could be worth something, I discovered i wanted to be a microbiologist now dont get me wrong im a complete amature in this field..However i feel i have enough enthusiasm for me to persue my dream job!

A few things a want to achieve though my time here..

1)Learning effecient extractions of DMT [Any help will be greatly appriciated and any advice needed from me will be given without question.. on any mater Smile]

2) Meet some new friends, its not all about drugs.

3)Learn something about myself.

4)Help out to this fourm as much as i can.

5)Prepaire myself for an ayahusca trip.

Well I've pretty much written everything I wanted too!If i forget anything ill make sure to add it Smile
Well i hope to get to know all you people in times to come Smile
Love,
Breeze.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Purges
#2 Posted : 6/26/2011 2:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! I'm sure you will earn all you need to know and more here! Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Travel
#3 Posted : 6/26/2011 3:41:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hope you get all you need here, breeze.