We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Equal" Amount Teacher to Light Options

godling
#1 Posted : 2/11/2011 5:10:32 AM

Winnie the Pooh

I was just thinking of something..,.

a theory you might call it..

so on those heavier doses...when going deeper... sometimes there's too much "light" and it over powers the mind.. because one can't compute it all.. what if you added more teacher... would this not guide the visions more and give more understanding??

of coarse you can say to just decrease on the light.. but that's not what this is addressing .. Smile
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 2/11/2011 5:35:20 AM

Well this is rather misconstrued.
The harmala alkaloids activate N,N-DMT to be orally active.
The more harmala you ingest, the longer the duration of your experience will be.

Now, if you were to ask me who the real teacher around here is
I would say it was YOU

These drugs overdrive who and what you are as a being, and that is where I think the teaching occurs.
Especially in combination with the abstract parameters that these drugs induce on our consciousness.

Anyway, we here at the board of Crystalline Precision advise you to experiment and find what works best for you-

+

Rising Spirit
#3 Posted : 2/11/2011 3:59:08 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

godling wrote:
I was just thinking of something..,.

a theory you might call it..

so on those heavier doses...when going deeper... sometimes there's too much "light" and it over powers the mind..

First of all, I would like to qualify my impression of what you are expressing, so as to make sure I am not incorrect in my interpretation of your Theory. OK? I assume you are referring to that state of inner vision, by which you are completely overpowered by the blinding intensity of the Light of all light... the light of the Godhead? I intuit that I am reading your words correctly and that your quest is for a level of awareness, whereby you understand what is happening to yourself and will have a comprehension of this blinding radiance as, 'Teaching'. Yes?

When we seek to understand the vision of the light, we attempt to decode or translate into rational terms, that which would otherwise be too overpowering to cohesively grasp. I believe that this is the mind's way of stopping the soul from total immersion with the light. This is the manner in which our thinking apparatus and our mind, seeks to process the experience and therefore, bring it 'down to earth' so that we can understand it in human terms. Don't let your thought process trick you into the concept that the light can be understood rationally. We can only surmise and attempt to categorize it's essence.

It is incapable of being understood, in conventional terms, as it is beyond our ability to contain within our mind's cognition. It is not a human thought, after all, it is pure energy. I do believe it is a universal ideal but I draw a line between our logically-oriented, human idea of light and the universal ideal of light. They are one and the same but the vantage point is not the quite same. So sure, it is overpowering to behold. Shocked

This is actually a good thing, as the mind could use some overpowering, now and again. Don't you think? I personally cannot imagine 'too much light', for it is this very light which washes us clean of ego-mind and ignorance of our Omniself. It is my person belief that by the 'overpowering' the subjectivity of the individuated Dreamer, the blinding clear light of the void, shapes our capacity to translate this shattering illumination into our individual soul, thus drawing the memory of such Indivisible consciousness, back into our awareness.

Quote:
because one can't compute it all.. what if you added more teacher... would this not guide the visions more and give more understanding??

No one can ever compute it all, for by it's very nature, the light refracts a power which is unbound and infinite. How could anyone even get close to comprehending the totality of it all? We learn to reflect this light within our incarnation but I suspect we can never reach a level of knowing the light. For in merging with this light, we cease to observe it as a separate phenomenon, we become one with it. This stops the fluctuations of the individuated mind. It is enough to perceive the fringes of this grand infinitude and absorb as much of it's essence as one is able to consciously perceive. For it is said, that this light is our true core being (as points within the radiance of this Light of light). :idea:

We remember this at rare moments of immersion and practice our capacity for attunement, in anticipation of the moment of our complete merging. That being said, as an analogy, we might view the computation of the light as if it were a seed being planted in the depths of the individuated soul or Atman. The full unfoldment of the tree is inherent in the seed's programming. It grows in regulated degrees, ever reaching for the light of the sun. This process takes some time, or at least in human terms of thinking about time-space-continuum, it does. There are seasons of growth and assimilation into a completely developed state of tree-hood (allegorically speaking). There is a direct transmission of unformed knowledge implanted by immersion within the light seed. We give it form, substance and meaning, through our awareness of self-identification with our 'tree-hood'. We open ourselves in natural stages and by increased degrees of symbiosis, thus birthing a thought form, by which we translate the nature of this unbound, Divine radiance.

Within the Dance of Spirit, all consciousness eventually returns to a remembrance of the source of all being, Oneness. Just as mighty trees emerge in a definitive progression, so too, do we human beings. Trust the light, for it is who you are. The more we embrace the light as our own awareness, the greater our receptivity to this frequencies of illumination-being, we become. 'The Teaching' sprouts from the vibration caused by perception of this great clear white light, all by itself.

One must be patient. While we are all Spirit Dancers, caught in the illusion of individuated incarnation, truly we are living outside of the laws of time and space, as expressions of eternal being. We must gradually find this reality within ourselves and diligently practice our awareness of the present. By practicing our focus within this present moment, we embody the Teaching, we live the knowledge which we have come to understand unconsciously. Even as we become enlightened to it's Divine expression, moving through our transient physical being.

Quote:
of coarse you can say to just decrease on the light.. but that's not what this is addressing .. Smile

IMHO, most of our sentient existence is technically, spent 'decreasing the light'. Our very associated with ego is the process of muting and controlling the awareness of this light. We organically exist within our lifetimes, as sequential entities. We interphase with reality by interpreting data transmitted to our brains by our external senses. This mesmerism has kept us from seeing the light in every waking moment, since we emerged from the emptines of the Void.

'The Teacher', as ۩ wisely states, is most certainly you, yourself. Your innermost consciousness is the only Master. You are the lesson in progress, the song in mid-composition and the unique lessons your receive, are the spontaneous stages of your own unfolding enlightenment. The fully grown tree of our unfoldment, embodies and expresses the Teaching, as it's very existence is the lesson it has learned. Again, learn to trust the light.

I suggest that you might benefit from radically changing you concept of the transmission of knowledge, which defines a teacher-knowledge-student learning curve and inter-dynamics? As I said, we are sequentially-oriented and live most of our lives in linear progression. At any point in this continuum, we have the choice to redirect our consciousness into a vertical, or perhaps, an ascending trajectory. 'At any point', essentially means now, as the eternal present exists throughout the sequencing of our dream of material existence. Now is all that exists.

Sacred Medicines grant this miraculous opportunity to silence the mind and exponentially attune to this immeasurable force, the light of pure spiritual being or God. Our assimilation is relative to our ability to release our fixation with needing to maintain our mental dialog. From my journeys, I have come to suspect my desire to 'know' anything. As I see it, to know something is to persist in measuring and defining it within our subjective cognition of ideas. to linger on the borderline which separates self and God. To solidify the formless light of the Void, into conception; that which is commonly understandable to the subjective witness.

I have come to feel that 'The Light' is not a manifestation of human thought nor any knowable conception. It is a spiritual lens to see the realm of light consciousness. A doorway into the Omniscient. It calls us to enter into it's blinding brilliance and therefore, cease to exist as a separate awareness or reference point of self. We perceive it through our singular eye and remember it's Omnipotence through the activation of our 'Mind's Eye'.

I believe the The Teaching will manifest itself spontaneously, without our even recognizing it as a lesson or any specific degree of understanding. In other words, follow the light into it's source, yourself. Consciously become the spiritual light which you already are composed of... become enlightened by surrendering you need to know the subject of the lesson. We find that when we let go of our desire to understand the object of our spiritual visions, we instantly begin to embody qualities which reflect this blinding white light, into the flow of our ever-changing sense of self.

Knowledge is thought and thought is the membrane which divides the One from the many. Thought gives definition to what is without any form, parameter or definition, subjectively. For when all is perceived as light consciousness, when self realizes it's own being as light, darkness ceases to exist. Without darkness, there is no polarity to define any recognizable lightness. Here is the state or plane of being, where the light cease be perceived as light (for the watcher has been stilled). Mind becomes silent and resides in a state of emptiness. Unmanifested Spirit, awaiting a witness to ignite it's reality.

In a manner of speaking, that is... No words could possibly access meaning for this level of near unimaginable unity. We cannot contain it in a recognizable lesson format but we can harmonize with it's vibration and sheer perfection. We can but speculate about it's nature or intuit such a miraculous presence. Therein lies a vast field of pure, undifferentiated, indivisible energy/being. Truly, this is what we label as, the Divine and seek with our innate curiosity. Such Holiness cannot be subjectively observed or logically deduced, it can only be assimilated through multiple degrees of immersion and symbiosis.
Trust the light. "The proof of the pudding is in the eating." Wink

Peace, love & light

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 2/11/2011 6:21:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think that godling is using the term for DMT-admixtures in ayahuasca brews, where Mama Aya is called "the force" and the admixture, "the light"
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Rising Spirit
#5 Posted : 2/11/2011 7:51:34 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

ragabr wrote:
I think that godling is using the term for DMT-admixtures in ayahuasca brews, where Mama Aya is called "the force" and the admixture, "the light"

Oops... this would put an entirely different spin on things. If that's the case, then my lengthy metaphysical extrapolation was both, inapplicable and as for my part, quite embarrassing. I hope in some small way it has some significance to this theory of godling's, but in terms of mixing Aya ingredients, it becomes totally irrelevant. My bad? And so, just another case of the "Blah, blah, blahs... " Embarrased
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

godling
#6 Posted : 2/13/2011 1:06:36 AM

Winnie the Pooh

thank you all... you have answered my questions thoroughly and then some.. lol... rising, you have amazing input, thank you
everything posted by godling is false information.. just imagination at work

I am learning not to search for eve anymore but to just 'be' with her for she is already the other half of my soul and one day we'll organically meet as we reach across the cosmos to one another..now comes the light of love

shine as bright as the flame in the pupil of my eye

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 2/13/2011 11:21:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Oops... this would put an entirely different spin on things. If that's the case, then my lengthy metaphysical extrapolation was both, inapplicable and as for my part, quite embarrassing.

No, thank you for your lengthy contribution and your time!
May it help someone seeking for answers Smile

@Topic
I guess adding more vine increases the visionary, psychoactive effects of it. Low vine to spice ratio usually means less guidance. But i don't know if there is a saturation point where adding more vine does not help.

ragabr
#8 Posted : 2/13/2011 4:37:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit wrote:
Oops... this would put an entirely different spin on things. If that's the case, then my lengthy metaphysical extrapolation was both, inapplicable and as for my part, quite embarrassing.

I'm sorry if the shortness of my reply caused in embarrassment! I enjoyed your exegesis quite a bit!

To the OP, I agree with both House and obliguhl. SWIM has experienced that after a certain saturation, the harmalas vaporize less effectively and can even shield the DMT from vaporizing as quickly. Her current batch of changa is 20x caapi leaf, infused with 750mgs of Manske haramals, after making it 1:1 with spice. It takes a noticeable amount longer to get the vapor flowing in her GVG. After all the spice is gone, if she gets the diffuser red-hot for a few seconds, a huge amount of harmala vapor comes through as well (stong ringing in her ears and tingling all over with no spice effects).
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Mindlusion
#9 Posted : 6/23/2011 4:01:15 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

more harmalas definitely means for a longer and more "guided" experience, I think you should strive to take the most harmalas that you are comfortable with.

And Rising Spirit, I thoroughly enjoy your descriptive posts, i like to seem them on the nexus, Its nice to have metaphysical conversation as well as the scientific physical discussion.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

moyshekapoyre
#10 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:22:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow--Rising Spirit. I'm so glad you posted that, even though maybe it wasn't relavent to the OP (or maybe it was). It was exactly what I was looking for to explain my experience.

Amen.