We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Caapi + MHRB Options

psyco_nomad
#1 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:17:10 AM

Joe

I just want to make sure before I do this. Any advice would be great!

I have 50g MHRB and 250g Caapi, for five doses. that is 10g light to 50g teacher
I know that is a stong dose should I add more teacher to create more doses or could I start by drinking a half a dose? though if I drink half a dose it'll only be 25g teacher I still want it to last longer then an hourRolling eyes

Also can I mix them together so I only need choke down one drink? What are the benifits of drinking Caapi tea first then waiting 30 min to drink my root tea?

Lastly I was going to use vinager as acid is that a good idea? What is the best (& easy to get) acid to use.

Thanks alot and happy travels
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:44:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, 50g of Caapi is about the lowest you can go and expect it to work while 10g of Mimosa is well outside what most would recommend. I would suggest using that amount of Caapi for four doses at most, and dropping the Mimosa down to 3-5g, at the most. Remember, you can always vape more if you feel there's not enough light.

Mixing them together is fine. You might want to mix them together, with a back up dose of mimosa to take at the 45 minute point if you're still not feeling much.

Vinegar works great, but you don't need much of it. A tablespoon per liter at the most.

Good luck!

Edit: Just to be clear, brew them separately and fridge decant the mimosa several times before mixing them.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

psyco_nomad
#3 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:51:39 AM

Joe

Well I have 50g mimosa left that I was going to use... so if that is more like 10 doses should I use 500g caapi.

Thanks
We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything.
Cogito Ergo Sum

psyco_nomad
#4 Posted : 6/25/2011 1:57:43 AM

Joe

Also I want to experiment a bit with extreme short journys and longer enlightening journys. so If I have only 50g light how much teacher should I brew so I still have room to play with the amounts a bit?
Cogito Ergo Sum

jamie
#5 Posted : 6/25/2011 3:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

50g of mimosa should be anywhere from 10-15 doses. It can start at like 1-2g for a mild experience..3-5 can be quite powerful for me at times...above 5 grams and it gets real intense. I never took 10g so I cant say what to expect from that. I think the most I took was 6-7 grams and that was enough.

I would brew the caapi as 5 doses..but you may want to get ahold of more caapi as well, as larger doses are amazing even without the DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

psyco_nomad
#6 Posted : 6/25/2011 5:02:46 AM

Joe

Thank you fractal as always are are a great help.

Just wondering what are the effect of caapi solo
Cogito Ergo Sum

jamie
#7 Posted : 6/25/2011 5:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing