We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dimensional evolution? Options

Tripper
#1 Posted : 6/16/2011 5:53:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok so I have been delving into the wonderful land of otherworldly spices these past weeks after my first successful creations. I have recently had a journey that I have trouble comprehending yet I feel the experience is somewhat significant to a new direction emerging in my life. I decided I was going to take a step further in my travels by packing my vappor bong with perhaps twice as much as I usually would. I have no way of knowing how much that is as I have no scales to test this but I know it was quite a bit more than I have ever had before. So anyway I fired up and started to inhale at a snails pace, long and slow feeling the vapor moisten my lungs and to my surprise off this first long toke I felt I was already feeling that escalating buzz. By the second toke I was beginning to feel myself slipping away. I went for a third toke and couldn't bring myself to function the now transforming devices I held in my hands so I placed them down in a safe place. The onset was rapid and I soon felt myself displaced, my consciousness now transfused with a being of kaleidoscopic colours and shapes.But then suddenly this being burst into expanding light, shape and patterns of an already indescribable nature. This consciousness felt like it was showing me creation. But what really got me was seeing this being continue to expand into an entire universe and keeping expanding until it reached beyond my utmost highest perception of this one universe into another plane of universes so that there were multiple inter-morphing universes. This began to multiply into am infinity of stacked dimensions, timeless and intertwined in a paradox of inward/outward motion in all directions and directions beyond anything I was able to even start to imagine. I felt like I was on tour with 'god' and was being shown how to create universes and the stages of evolution from one point of singularity to an infinity of dimensional states, to the existances beyond the beyond. This seemed to last an eternity. It was completely overwhelming yet I tried my best to stay calm and probe deeper. Then when I was at a peak of far far beyond I began to wonder if I would ever return. And then I began to go backwards through this motion of dimensional evolution in a timeless motion. I was unable to form words for what seemed like an hour as I felt I was merged with the all the universe and the beyond. Then slowly I felt my own being slowly take more and more form and the room slowly began to pull itself together out of the lingering fractal patterns and shapes and I was slowly to regain my self yet I could not speak. My friend was in the room at the time and over about 20 mins I was able to begin to comprehend the world around me which has since proved very difficult.
Now I am lost trying to discover how to integrate this experience with my life. So far I believe that we are the creators of our own universe and we are able to create ourselves into anything we wish to be and that we are all gods on our own timeless journey through learning and creation. But yet I want to know so much more about how this all works. Im in a state of awe and wonder and I feel I need to share my experience with the world. Yet The only way I can is to show others the spices for themselves.
I felt I just needed to let that out with people who would be able to relate. If you have read this far then I have achieved what I wanted to [:
Anybody have a similar experience? Any thoughts? o.O
Any and all comments appreciated [:

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sig_R
#2 Posted : 6/19/2011 6:30:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Ok so I have been delving into the wonderful land of otherworldly spices these past weeks after my first successful creations.
I have recently had a journey that I have trouble comprehending yet I feel the experience is somewhat significant to a new direction emerging in my life.
I decided I was going to take a step further in my travels by packing my vappor bong with perhaps twice as much as I usually would.
I have no way of knowing how much that is as I have no scales to test this but I know it was quite a bit more than I have ever had before.

So anyway I fired up and started to inhale at a snails pace, long and slow feeling the vapor moisten my lungs and to my surprise off this first long toke I felt
I was already feeling that escalating buzz. By the second toke I was beginning to feel myself slipping away. I went for a third toke and couldn't bring myself
to function the now transforming devices I held in my hands so I placed them down in a safe place.

The onset was rapid and I soon felt myself displaced, my consciousness now transfused with a being of kaleidoscopic colours and shapes.
But then suddenly this being burst into expanding light, shape and patterns of an already indescribable nature.
This consciousness felt like it was showing me creation.
But what really got me was seeing this being continue to expand into an entire universe and keeping expanding until it reached beyond my utmost highest
perception of this one universe into another plane of universes so that there were multiple inter-morphing universes.
This began to multiply into am infinity of stacked dimensions, timeless and intertwined in a paradox of inward/outward motion in all directions
and directions beyond anything I was able to even start to imagine.

I felt like I was on tour with 'god' and was being shown how to create universes and the stages of evolution
from one point of singularity to an infinity of dimensional states, to the existances beyond the beyond.
This seemed to last an eternity. It was completely overwhelming yet I tried my best to stay calm and probe deeper.
Then when I was at a peak of far far beyond I began to wonder if I would ever return. And then I began to go backwards through this motion of dimensional
evolution in a timeless motion. I was unable to form words for what seemed like an hour as I felt I was merged with the all the universe and the beyond.

Then slowly I felt my own being slowly take more and more form and the room slowly began to pull itself together out of the lingering fractal patterns and
shapes and I was slowly to regain my self yet I could not speak.

My friend was in the room at the time and over about 20 mins I was able to begin to comprehend the world around me which has since proved very difficult.
Now I am lost trying to discover how to integrate this experience with my life.
So far I believe that we are the creators of our own universe and we are able to create ourselves into anything we wish to be and that we are all gods on our
own timeless journey through learning and creation.
But yet I want to know so much more about how this all works. Im in a state of awe and wonder and I feel I need to share my experience with the world.
Yet The only way I can is to show others the spices for themselves.

I felt I just needed to let that out with people who would be able to relate.
If you have read this far then I have achieved what I wanted to [:

Anybody have a similar experience? Any thoughts? o.O

Any and all comments appreciated [:

I made this more readable for me, I just couldn't read it properly I'm sorry for my meddling nature.Twisted Evil

Sounded like a wonderful experience I have seen maybe something similar on a mushroom trip with my eyes open something
was revealed too me in a moment in such understanding that is very abstract from the mind for my mind couldn't
comprehend this knowledge and put it in linear form much to my chagrin. Smile

But somehow I knew this I knew this the whole time it was like the illusion was lifted from me and I got passing
enlightenment that lead me on the road to find the constant me and it's been quite a trip.

When your perception of the body went away what remained clear ?

distracted
#3 Posted : 6/20/2011 5:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

looks to be a very interesting experience.
I had a 2c-e trip recently that gave me insight into the universal conscious, and lead me to the understanding that we are all god, we're one in the same. Nothing of course on the level of starting as a "basic" being and becoming universes n beyond but that could well be the result of our full evolution. I would imagine that it's not the "individual" (aka one person) in today's context that is god but more a collaboration of everyone, as we're all god together, and separated we're not much but an ego.
Unity vs Chaos.
Just a thought.

2c-e of course is not something that I can recommend for use on these forums. For info on the potential dangers of handling RCs follow this link:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=20781
"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." -C.S. Lewis

athousandeyes
#4 Posted : 6/24/2011 5:41:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

aye brother, read my post an experiential examination. It isn't exactly like yours, no ones ever will be nor can be, but when I gave it a read it reminded me eerily of my own experience. AND the big unreadable block of text (which I read and got, and then read the one that one brother edited, and that was good, but I still identify with you brother). Here's the link: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=16390 Love and Light!
NowHere.

athousandeyes
#5 Posted : 6/24/2011 5:42:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

P.S. That experience was fall of 2009, I am STILL picking apart bits to integrate. When one goes that deep, expect years of meditation to understand a corner of a mandala that spills through itself in that plane.
NowHere.