We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
PART 1 ::: In the playground of my mind I have installed a slide next to the swings Options

jbark
#21 Posted : 12/19/2010 3:50:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Caen wrote:
You've done it again jbark!
It's always an honor to be able to read the captivating insights on your journeys.
The way your words can take me into a vivid projection of imagination, is simply a work of art.

The honour is all mine Caen, I assure you.

Quote:
8 years is a long time to return and to redefine the definition of an experience.
And yet not only were you able to bring the experience back, you wove it into a giant kilt of positivity.

You may have misunderstood: i first tried ecstasy 8 years ago, and hated it. This experience actually happened this October, 2010!!

Quote:
It was great you captured yourself doing so, because I tend to forget moments such as these after a few. As for the questions being it's own answers, that can be another question within itself. Behold the beauty of the Fibonacci Sequence.

Fibonacci sequence indeed. I have a deep layman's fascination with numbers and formulae, and particularly with irrational & imaginary numbers & the F sequence. I wrote a section of a poem in MYCOPAX, that follows the sequence:

.KNOW the LEDGE-0
._Ledge;_1
._Know_1
.__It, See__2
.___It, teeter at___3
._____It’s edge, but know we_____5
.________Shall go no further until it is TIME________8
._____________To go where the ledge leads, past the know to BE_____________13

Quote:
After reading it all, I am left with a sense of happiness.
I'm not sure why or how it got there but I am left happy.
I am happy I read this. I am happy you shared this with all of us.
I am happy you've met all the friends that transpired you to capture the moments to write this report.

I must bow humbly. All i could ever hope for in a piece of writing is to incite thought and happiness in another. You have put a smile on my face.

Oh, and by the way PART 2 is up!! Let me know what you think. I can only hope it makes you as happy as PART 1!

cheers,

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jbark
#22 Posted : 12/21/2010 5:29:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:

You've actually combined my 3 big "never again" substances into something highly profound and those 3 substances just happen to be the easiest to obtain round these parts.

Damn you Razz

Damn the peddler of prose and mind-altering wordplay, damn the pusher of the poetic pharmaceutic and the rhyming remedials!! Snake oil and grammatical analgesic, drug quackery and the lure of the visionary tonic - I shall hook line and sink you and drag you through ignominious bog and leave you to rot in a ketamine quagmire of pit-depth and pith-dark!!

Beware the wordman, for he damns with words...

Go low, go down, travel the road, soulfood... it is not as dark or bottomless as it seems... Muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

JBArk the lure
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#23 Posted : 12/31/2010 10:07:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was such a wonderful read, jbark, thank you for putting it together. Kind of like soulfood, it seems like such a temptation, after deciding that Nature provides all I ever will need... of course SWIM didn't throw away any of her windowpane, so it's not like she hasn't been hedging her bets... now she wonders what mescaline and ketamine would be like together, since she does prefer the Naturals when they're solid.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#24 Posted : 1/7/2011 11:54:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report, Jbark!

First about the substances: I've never tried ketamine and for a variety of reasons im not sure if I ever will.. N2O I found unimpressive but never did it together with anything, maybe that could be tried one day... MDMA I cant imagine myself touching that again, was fun but I always felt it too 'fake' and superficial. I understand some people may take benefit in it, I also see there's potential therapeutic uses but personally I just dont see it as my thing.

With that being said, while those are not my personal choice of substances, I definitely appreciate your abilities describing the experience and your mental processes as you go through them. Seems like a very interesting headspace that combo took you into, and its nice that you're hanging out with good people too.

Regarding your good memory, im wondering, do you take notes during or just after the experience?

jbark
#25 Posted : 1/23/2011 1:11:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Awesome report, Jbark!

First about the substances: I've never tried ketamine and for a variety of reasons im not sure if I ever will..

Regarding your good memory, im wondering, do you take notes during or just after the experience?

What reasons may I ask? I also found MDMA very artificial until I tried it in a closed and safe environment (IOW not in a throbbing club in an ocean of tripping strangers...).

Insofar as notes are concerned, my usual MO with other substances is to jot down nearly illegible notes on scrap paper during the experience; the script swirls usually spiral up and down the edges of the paper, overlapping occasionally and often trailing off as the thoughts (and even the word being written!) are forgotten! Then I read all the pages the next day (which is flashbacky in itself!) and number the pages and jot down some notes during the afterglow, endeavouring to complete and tie together (and discard, of course) some of the ideas. Then the actual writing, about a week later.

For this evening however, I put the pen down to enjoy the social aspect of tripping with a small group of relative strangers. I recounted some of the events to them as the night wore on - this surely helped me remember. Before going to sleep, I jotted down a few notes, adding more a few hours later when I awoke. Over an extended and informal breakfast, we all shared our experiences, which gave me another occasion to recount and remember. Then I just started writing it. This one took me over a month to pull together! I think it captures the spirit of the substances and their co-mingling, at least insofar as my experience of them is concerned. To me that is paramount in the writing of these little "essays" - to seize the atmosphere and express the emotional, spiritual and intellectual aspects and individual differences between these materials. I don't know if any or all of them are truly any good, but this is the reason they read so differently - from salvia and DMT through LSD and various mushroom trips and now this foray into previously unknown substances.

Thanks again for taking the time to read and asking, as always, such pertinent questions!

JBArk

jbark
#26 Posted : 1/23/2011 5:54:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
This was such a wonderful read, jbark, thank you for putting it together. Kind of like soulfood, it seems like such a temptation, after deciding that Nature provides all I ever will need... of course SWIM didn't throw away any of her windowpane, so it's not like she hasn't been hedging her bets... now she wonders what mescaline and ketamine would be like together, since she does prefer the Naturals when they're solid.

Yield to tempation my lovely!Twisted Evil (and send me some of that wicked windowpane!!) Mescaline and ketamine, hmmmmm. Given that mescaline is a phenethylamine that is much more visual than MDMA, I am betting this would be a wonderful combo, not to mention the long duration of the mesc makes redosing unnecessary for an all nighter, unlike MDMA.

Funny you should mention that, as this idea has been bandied about by the very group in this report, after I introduced them to some resin the day after this experience (not significant enough to warrant a report, but very nice with this group in the calm, autumnal quebec countryside.)

tanks agin fer reedin!!

JBArk

Mindlusion
#27 Posted : 6/22/2011 2:53:28 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Great report jbark, I was reading it again, and when I got to the parts about the root, I totally know what you mean!
In my deep high dose dissociative states, ive named that, place, "the roots", the roots of all consciousness, this was especially present when combined with DMT
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

jbark
#28 Posted : 6/23/2011 7:06:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:
Great report jbark, I was reading it again, and when I got to the parts about the root, I totally know what you mean!
In my deep high dose dissociative states, ive named that, place, "the roots", the roots of all consciousness, this was especially present when combined with DMT

Thanks for reading it again! Did you make it to Part 2?

Yeah, the root is a recurring thing for me. I am outlining a theory of what I believe the "ROOT" to be, and if it is in the least cogent and cohesive, I will post it in a thread for critique - it will probably take me a while though, as it is one of many writing and film projects i have got on the go, and this one in particular seems to be still evolving through thought and experience.

Strange you should post this now... The night before you posted this I was thinking back on all the trip reports I wrote, wondering if they would ever be read again, or would be buried deep in the thread annals of the nexus.

I will try to write some more soon, as I would love to get a few in the new "Quality Experience Reports" subforum. So far, none of my efforts have made it! Embarrased I just need to find the time to actually TRIP Shocked to be able to write more - LIFE can really interfere with your living...

JBArk

PREV12