We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The natural habitat of mimosa hostilis Options

gosvami
#1 Posted : 11/5/2008 10:51:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately written in German language, nonetheless interesting, imho.
Mimosa hostilis is used as a source of firewood and charcoal in the caatingas!
http://www2.tu-berlin.de...onen/bbue/bbue16kd_i.pdf
See at page 15:
„Als wertvollste Holzpflanzen der Caatinga sind Amburana cearensis zur Möbelherstellung
und Mimosa caesalpiniaefolia zur Gewinnung von Zaunpfählen zu nennen. Für die
Gewinnung von Brennholz und Holzkohle ist Mimosa hostilis die wichtigste Baumart der
Caatinga.“
„The most valuable ligneous plants of the Caatinga are Amburana cearensis, used for the furniture production and Mimosa caesalpiniaefolia for the production from fence stakes. For the Production of firewood and charcoal is Mimosa hostilis the most important tree species of the Caatinga.”

Isn’t it ironic!

OM

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 11/5/2008 11:30:41 PM

Teotzlcoatl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caatinga
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

lorax
#3 Posted : 11/6/2008 11:42:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

you from germany gosvami? where u at? PM me dude!
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

kariri
#4 Posted : 11/16/2008 7:44:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The natural habitat of Jurema is over here.
In the northeast of Brazil, states of: Parahyba, Ceará, Pernambuco, Bahia, Alagoas, Rio Grande do Norte...It's highly invasive plant!
North/northeastern states each one have a city called 'Jurema'.

kariri
#5 Posted : 11/16/2008 7:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

High quality native Jurema's rootbark is very cheap here in the "Sertão da Paraíba".

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 11/17/2008 3:09:37 AM

Teotzlcoatl

You live there?

Fucking finally some people from South America!

Dude!!! SHIP US FREAKING PLANTS!!! Do you know how hard we've been trying? I'm sure you could make a buch while your at it!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

HAND ONE
#7 Posted : 11/22/2008 12:40:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i strongly reiterate the previous poster's desire to acquire.

endlessness
#8 Posted : 11/22/2008 12:51:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

why dont u guys buy it (and grow it for long term) instead?

the shipping would be very expensive from Dreamland to north america where I guess u guys live and there's plenty of ppl selling it

HAND ONE
#9 Posted : 11/22/2008 12:55:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

climate restricts what swim can grow here, for the temperature is a SWELTERING 25 degrees fahrenheit right now, and shipping really isnt much if the source is legit.