We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga+Rue brew Options

DSTiamat
#1 Posted : 6/16/2011 10:14:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello, as said in the title, can I get a brief instruction on doing aya with chalipomga and rue?Im a bloody beginner.
TY
DST

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Global
#2 Posted : 6/16/2011 11:10:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I recommend you check out this

All About Aya thread. If you still have questions after reading through, feel free to ask.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

DSTiamat
#3 Posted : 6/16/2011 1:42:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I have allready read that still have some specific questions that are: Brew them together or separate?, dosage for the rue?time to brew?
TY very very much
DST

DSTiamat
#4 Posted : 6/19/2011 8:23:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Noone, pls some short info

endlessness
#5 Posted : 6/19/2011 10:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never tried chaliponga orally... This thread has some info on dosages:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me....aspx?g=posts&t=1366

I hear some chaliponga is very strong, I would start with maybe 3 and 3g.. I would boil them 3x for half an hour, together. If it was caapi I would say brew separately and first find your caapi dosage and then add your admixture, but rue is pretty standard, from 3-4g should be plenty of harmalas.

jamie
#6 Posted : 6/20/2011 1:23:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

3g of rue is a higher end dose for me. I would start with 1-2g of rue alone to see how that works for you, and add more if you feel you need it. Then start adding chali to the brews.
Long live the unwoke.

DSTiamat
#7 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:08:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, 3 g Chali and 2 g Rue, boiled 3 times for 30 minutes together with a bit of vinegar, liquid filtered every time and then boiled down, does this sound good?
TY
DST

Seraph
#8 Posted : 6/22/2011 7:29:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DSTiamat wrote:
So, 3 g Chali and 2 g Rue, boiled 3 times for 30 minutes together with a bit of vinegar, liquid filtered every time and then boiled down, does this sound good?
TY
DST

If you use citric acid instead of vinegar it will taste nicer, also you might want to get some pH paper. You want the pH to be 4. This pH will cause citrate salts to be created and it is also safe to drink as Coca Cola has a lower pH than 4 and it is safe to drink in reasonable amounts. Expect to throw up, a lot. You should extract harmalas from the rue because rue has toxic alkaloids that you do not want to consume.

DSTiamat
#9 Posted : 6/22/2011 9:35:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have no idea about this kind of extraction. Is it that bad to consume the extract of 2 g of rue?

Global
#10 Posted : 6/23/2011 2:16:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I consume 3-4g rue from time to time and I seem to be fine. The reason you'd wanna extract the harmalas from the rue is because you have a much greater chance of getting nauseous without doing so, but personally I never do the extraction. Yeah it can be a little nauseating, but I just purge and no harm no foul.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb