We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
need help with peruvina torch Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 11/18/2008 6:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

hey I have 19 of these cacti that I have started from seed. They are about 8 months old, and the tallest ones maybe about half an inch in hight. I started them in shultz cactus soil, and germinated them in the window out of direct sunlight. I had them in a humididy dome that I build out of wire and plastic. They have beenout of humidityfor a few months now, and I have put them under one regular cool white spiral bulb from home depot. My problem is that a few of them seem to be getting a slight purplish/orange tinted sunburn. The others look healthy and very green. The healthy ones seem not to mind the light but the others just keep this orangy look to their skin.. could this just be different genetics from hybrids or do you think this is sunburn? If it is sunburn what would you suggest that I do with these burnt cacti?
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

mew
#2 Posted : 11/20/2008 6:00:03 AM

huachumancer

the orange ones
id say

get a fork!

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/20/2008 7:58:23 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I think they are under too much light.

I'd put them under a small fairly weak light for the winter and really kick things up this spring.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/21/2008 1:59:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Cool I will try that thanx man..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/21/2008 2:00:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the orange ones
id say

get a fork! ...

... Uhh what??
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 11/21/2008 5:05:11 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I'm not sure what that means either...

Perhaps he means they are stressed if orange and should be eaten.

If you got anymore questions, just ask...

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

jamie
#7 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:14:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha ok cool..
..way to small to eat btw!
Long live the unwoke.

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:28:17 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya, thats what I was thinkin', let 'em grow...