We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extremely new to all of this. Options

Rococopay
#1 Posted : 11/18/2008 2:54:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friends and I just really started smoking cannabis this summer (as in doing it every other day). I have also tried mushrooms about 4 times and Salvia once (Scared the hell outta me, I became part of a giant zipper). I learned about DMT while i was looking up things for stoned people on the internet and it really caught my attention. So I went out an bought the book by Dr. Rick Strassman DMT: The Spirit Molecule. It really interests me.
Now I dont want to take LSD, for personal reasons, but I would like to try DMT. Almost as a way to find God or whatever might be out their past the physical world. If you please, could someone explain how i create DMT or if it is even a good idea for me to try it (Though Im pretty stubborn so Im most likely gunna try it cause ive pretty much made up my mind after a long time debating).

Thank you Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entropymancer
#2 Posted : 11/18/2008 3:26:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

AS to whether the world you percieve after vaporizing DMT is a literal reality beyond the physical world, or just a visual manifestation of your own subconscious is a topic of debate on this community. Personally I'm of the latter belief. Therefore you're only apt to find God to the extent that God is present within you (another debatable topic... considering the ramifications of DMT use raises more questions than it answers).

As for how to create DMT, generally you don't, unless you're bored and happen to have a lab in which to perform the synthesis and access to precursors and reagents. Plants create DMT for you, and you extract it. I think you should be able to figure out how very easily if you read around this forum a little (the entire Extractions subforum is devoted to this topic)

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/18/2008 4:13:26 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Here's my advice...

Don't take drugs that don't come from botanicals (plants).

Don't ever take any drugs daily (every other day is cutting it close) this can lead to addiction.

Grow some psychoactive botanicals! It's really rewarding and fun!

I suggest you look into the following psychoactive botanicals-

Tabernanthe iboga ~ “Iboga”
Banisteriopsis caapi ~ “Vine of the Souls” or “Ayahuasca”
Psychotria viridis ~ “Chacruna” or “Ayahuasca”
Diplopterys cabrerana ~ “Chaliponga” or “Ayahuasca
Lophophora williamsii ~ “Peyote”
Trichocereus spp. ~ “San Pedro”
Psilocybian Mushrooms ~ “Teonanacatl”
Rivea corymbosa ~ “Ololiuqui”
Salvia Divinorum ~ "Pipilzintzintli"
Heimia salicifolia and Heimia myrtifolia ~ “Sinicuichi” or “Sun-Opener”
Mimosa hostilis ~ “Jurema”
Amanita muscaria ~ “Fly Agaric”
Nelumbo nucifera ~ “Scared Lotus”
Nymphaea caerulea ~ “Blue Lotus”
Silene capensis ~ “Root of the White Ways”
Calea zacatechichi ~ “Bitter Dream Herb”
Catha edulis ~ “Khat”
Sceletium tortuosum ~ “Kanna”
Piper methysticum ~ “Kava Kava”
There's many, many more!

And all of the above are very, very safe for the most part!

Always research something before you do it! Make sure it has a long history of SAFE human usage.

Have fun man!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

crakkbakk
#4 Posted : 11/21/2008 7:05:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems a little bit excessive for having only used magic mushrooms 4 times in your life and nothing else. This is just my thought, however. I have used a ton of psychedelics but have never tried DMT. It seem way too intense for your level of drug use, but if you feel you are ready go for it.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 11/21/2008 5:58:18 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I'd say do cactus and Ayahuasca first.

If you got any questions... just ask...
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:22:19 PM

The Great Namah

There is no order in which psycoactives should be tried. If The Spice seems to be calling to you, then you are ready to start learning about it. Read alot, there is some good info on this forum.

If you feel you are ready (and trust me, no one, no matter how many, or what kind of substances a person has used can prepare one for a Spice adventure) then by all means extract and voyage! I have friends that have tried insane amounts of mushrooms and really liked the experience become overwhelemed by 50mgs of Spice. I have also had friends that have never tried anything harder than beer come out of a 75mg spice experience with a smile on their face and asking for more...psycadelic experience does not mean you are/are not ready to experience DMT. It is a higly personal thing which ONLY you can decide.

I do not suggest trying Aya first. A 2-5 hour Aya adventure can be MUCH more intense than a 5 minutes vaporized DMT experience. With Aya there is a lot more room for thing to go wrong. Vaporized DMT is over so quickly that no matter how weird things get, you'll be back to reality before anything can go horribly wrong.

However, if you feel that Aya is the way to go, then listen to your gut not a bunch of faceless avatars (including the one that is typing this post) on the internet!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

rellik
#7 Posted : 11/21/2008 9:25:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Though a powerful entheogen, the duration of vaporized DMT is considerably less than other entheogens. If someone dislikes the trip space, they will exit relatively soon and know that this substance is not for them.

edit: ^ beat me to it Razz
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 11/21/2008 10:52:49 PM

John Murdoch IV

My advice is to learn to extract and smoke the spice in a safe way and then do it. Don't read any more experience reports until you've done a couple of trips yourself. Just don't read too much about the subject, it can make it difficult to dive in for the first time. You can get too apprehensive. If you're here already and have done some shrooms before and read Strassmans book then I think you're fine.

Just do it man Very happy

And good luck and welcome to the forum.

Just remember that the spice is not a recreational drug and show it your maximum respect or it can kick you in the balls. REAL HARD!
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!