We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mimosagurt! Options

lontana da verita
#1 Posted : 6/19/2011 8:45:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know what possessed me to do this, and i don't know if its still possessing because I'm posting it. Anyhoo, I like to keep my DMT administration simple because that's what works for me. After trying many other methods with invariable failure, I've found that a simple ingestion of ground Syrian Rue and MHRB powder to be the most effective in my case, eventually I may add variety of methods later in my DMT use, but well there it is.

It's easy-ish to take the Rue. It tastes like death but I can get it down. I've always found it more difficult to take the mimosa powder however. Outside of the fact that I'm eating a tree, I always had a problem because if I inhale in the slightest, it goes into my lungs and causes me to gag and cough. I've been searching for a solution to this problem and I believe I've found it: yogurt. I did check the MAOI interactions, and erowid said the risk for yogurt is very low as long as it hasn't aged. Deciding I'm willing to gamble with hypertensive crisis as long as my odds are good, I mixed my mimosa power with vanilla yogurt. Aside from some indigestion, it worked quite well. I was able to get the powder down quit easily thanks to this method and had a good trip!

I don't vouch for the complete safety of this method, yogurt is dairy, but it really facilitates that straight ruemosa combination.
Everything I post is complete fiction. Any similarities to real events or people is entirely coincidence.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 6/20/2011 6:53:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Yoghurt is great for helping get down less than palatable substances.Works a treat for helping consume a decent amount of hashish.1.75g crumbled up and mixed in a yoghurt, slurp it down with hardly any bad taste.My method of choice for a big oral cannabis mission!Very happy
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

BecometheOther
#3 Posted : 6/20/2011 8:51:24 PM

metamorhpasizer

Make a tea out of the mimosa, that bark will dry you up like a motherfucker, and cause wretching instead of purging. That is at least in my experience, and I am usually pretty gung ho about swallowing the whole plants (in the case of syrian rue) but i wouldn't do that with mimosa (i think). But props for you for being hardy enough to handle it!
Did you get an increased level of nausea over tea? Did it work more effectively? what is the advantage to doing this, just that you dont have to prepare the mimosa??
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

soulfood
#4 Posted : 6/20/2011 10:54:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I find a cold filtered mimosa tea to be quite easy to get down.

Though maybe phlux's jelly tek would be good for mimosa too?