We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
4-Sub-Tryptamines Options

bill
#1 Posted : 6/15/2011 6:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would have posted this in a different section, but seeing as how can only post in here for the moment I'll just do it here.
So, there is a big difference in low doses of tryptamines and high doses of tryptamines (like all drugs, but you get the idea). DMT most notably because of it's "break through" essance. But, I think that DMT, being in a more concentrated, allows for an easier entry into that state. I have been experimenting with high doses of 4subs and I'm wondering what's safe? My recent experiment with 4-HO-MET was around the 45mg range alone with another tryptamine and phenylthylamine and brought me to such a surreal and blissful state that it was unlike any psychadelic experience I have ever had. Moments of pure understanding that I can't even fully remember. Like trying to take back a piece of infinite thought. I feel safe taking high amount of 4-HO-DMT. I've never heard of a death from shrooms, have any of you? Are there any reasons I shouldn't assume it's equally as safe to take high amounts of other 4 Subs?
I come to you guys with this question because I believe that most tryptamines have the potential to take you to a break through state of mind. Mabye not in the same way DMT does, but still equally or nearly as incredible.
Have any of you ever read the holographic universe? If that the things in that book are true is it reasonable to believe that "visuals" are percieved reality bending and breaking eventually to the point of seeing beyond what we are normally capable of? There are 10 dimensions supposedly right? Where do they fall in all of that? It's interesting to think how these tryptamines effect our reality.
So, could you share your opinion or experiences with high doses of tryptamines?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Seraph
#2 Posted : 6/15/2011 7:58:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bill wrote:
I would have posted this in a different section, but seeing as how can only post in here for the moment I'll just do it here.
So, there is a big difference in low doses of tryptamines and high doses of tryptamines (like all drugs, but you get the idea). DMT most notably because of it's "break through" essance. But, I think that DMT, being in a more concentrated, allows for an easier entry into that state. I have been experimenting with high doses of 4subs and I'm wondering what's safe? My recent experiment with 4-HO-MET was around the 45mg range alone with another tryptamine and phenylthylamine and brought me to such a surreal and blissful state that it was unlike any psychadelic experience I have ever had. Moments of pure understanding that I can't even fully remember. Like trying to take back a piece of infinite thought. I feel safe taking high amount of 4-HO-DMT. I've never heard of a death from shrooms, have any of you? Are there any reasons I shouldn't assume it's equally as safe to take high amounts of other 4 Subs?
I come to you guys with this question because I believe that most tryptamines have the potential to take you to a break through state of mind. Mabye not in the same way DMT does, but still equally or nearly as incredible.
Have any of you ever read the holographic universe? If that the things in that book are true is it reasonable to believe that "visuals" are percieved reality bending and breaking eventually to the point of seeing beyond what we are normally capable of? There are 10 dimensions supposedly right? Where do they fall in all of that? It's interesting to think how these tryptamines effect our reality.
So, could you share your opinion or experiences with high doses of tryptamines?

Why do you believe that all 4 position substitutes are magically safe? If there was cyanide on the fourth position then that drug would not be safe but all known 4 position substitutes that have been used as recreational drugs are safe. Also why are you obsessing over 4 position substitutes? What about 5 position substitutes like snorted bufotenine (5-HO-DMT), smoked 5-MeO-DMT and oral 5-MeO-DALT?

Global
#3 Posted : 6/15/2011 8:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Let's not neglect the fact that it is extremely easy to overdose on 5-MeO DMT.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

bill
#4 Posted : 6/15/2011 9:33:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't, that's why I'm asking. Also, psilocin like tryptamines have been my favorite and the one's I'm most comfortable with. In my opinion it's easier to go higher with pure chemicals than attempting to eat/obtain that many boomers. I'm looking for info from people who are experienced with high doses of tryptamines that can give me insight. I've done my share of 5 subs and know the effects. I'm not looking for a DMT "breakthrough like" experience. My intentions are based out of curiosity and interest for this particular type of chemical.

Global
#5 Posted : 6/15/2011 10:19:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

If you want higher doses of shrooms without having to eat all of them, you can always make a tea. You can also experiment with ayahuasca or pharmahuasca (being more of the pure chemical route).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

bill
#6 Posted : 6/19/2011 8:35:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
If you want higher doses of shrooms without having to eat all of them, you can always make a tea. You can also experiment with ayahuasca or pharmahuasca (being more of the pure chemical route).

When the weather allow I am going to pick some more and do a tea this time. I hope no sees me as someone just trying to spout information about chemistry knowledge and all of that mess because I don't know much and I don't want to come off as someone trying to imply he does or that his answers are the truth or right. I'm hoping someone can share some information about trips in high doses of mushrooms and other 4 subs? Do you feel that because the trip is so long that if something DOES go bad it would make it not worth while? If I'm alone I can do pretty well, but is my journey worthwhile in your opinion and worth going higher to investigate these other plains.
Stories are welcome!

Korey
#7 Posted : 6/19/2011 9:08:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I'm hoping someone can share some information about trips in high doses of mushrooms and other 4 subs? Do you feel that because the trip is so long that if something DOES go bad it would make it not worth while? If I'm alone I can do pretty well, but is my journey worthwhile in your opinion and worth going higher to investigate these other plains.

As for something going bad, like what? If you choose set and setting wisely, you shouldn't have to worry about "something going bad." As for difficult experiences, they are definitely more than worth while, and an essential aspect to the psychedelic experience.

You're asking people at the DMT nexus if they think exploring psychedelic tryptamines at higher doses would be worth while, I found that kind of humorous. Razz Personally, if I had access to those compounds, I would be running trials with high doses for sure. What compound did you want to experiment with at higher doses? As far as I know, there is limited information in t he literature on the pharmacology and toxicology of 4-HO-MET, so I would personally take extra caution with high doses of this compound.

If you're interested in 4-AcO-DMT, I usually explore this compound at the 35-50mg range, and the experiences are quite profound at this dose. There is n published LD50 for this compound, so also try to be careful with it. If the theory that it does in fact metabolize into psilocin after ingestion, the LD50 COULD be similar to psilocybin/psilocin, but this is still all speculation.

My experiences with 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms have been similar in some respects, but I find mushrooms to be more magical. At doses around 50mg of 4-AcO-DMT I find I am propelled into a very magical place, I doubt I would need 50mg of 4-HO-DMT.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

bill
#8 Posted : 6/19/2011 9:21:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha, I guess that is a silly question. But, DMT doesn't last that long. Shroom trips last quite the while. Will I be able to remain stable that long? I'm guessing I can. I've been slowly working my way up.

Metanoia
#9 Posted : 6/19/2011 9:44:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Korey wrote:
If you're interested in 4-AcO-DMT, I usually explore this compound at the 35-50mg range, and the experiences are quite profound at this dose. There is n published LD50 for this compound, so also try to be careful with it. If the theory that it does in fact metabolize into psilocin after ingestion, the LD50 COULD be similar to psilocybin/psilocin, but this is still all speculation.

My experiences with 4-AcO-DMT and mushrooms have been similar in some respects, but I find mushrooms to be more magical. At doses around 50mg of 4-AcO-DMT I find I am propelled into a very magical place, I doubt I would need 50mg of 4-HO-DMT.

Whew, 50mg of 4-aco-dmt would be very insane, and somewhat excessive, for me at least. I'm pretty experienced with this one in particular, having done it dozens of times. But a high dose for me was ~28mg. My experiences with 4-aco-dmt and mushrooms have been similar as well, until the last dose I took. It felt distinctly more spice like, perhaps because I've been experimenting more with changa lately.

I wrote up a report of my last trip, although it doesn't go into as much detail about the effects as maybe I would have liked. It was more cathartic writing than anything. Still...
bill wrote:
Stories are welcome!

Pleased
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=21594

I also have experimented with 4-aco-dipt and found it to be extremely pleasant, especially with a partner.

jamie
#10 Posted : 6/19/2011 9:47:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

noone remains stable at all times. If they do they must be like super ascended atlantian pineal masters from the 5th dimension. These things challenge us..becasue of that we grow. Bravery is not about the absense of fear, it about facing fear while in it's presense.
Long live the unwoke.

bill
#11 Posted : 6/19/2011 9:55:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you fractal. A lot of my fear stems from my first trip where I took way to many mushrooms and it broke down my world. I guess the worst I have to fear is myself? I just need to continue a good outlook and positive nature to allow myself to have an easy mind when traveling through higher doses.

Global
#12 Posted : 6/20/2011 1:48:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bill wrote:
Haha, I guess that is a silly question. But, DMT doesn't last that long. Shroom trips last quite the while. Will I be able to remain stable that long? I'm guessing I can. I've been slowly working my way up.

My aya and pharma trips last 5-8 hours. I'd say that's pretty long.