We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
still a virgin Options

prismyd
#1 Posted : 6/15/2011 10:49:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello... thought i'd write a little about myself and why i'm here... i'm no academic and tend to ramble however, so apologies in haste... incidentally, i am interested in studying a little chemistry but don't know exactly what to study as yet... hoping to learn something more of that here too perhaps...

been looking through this site and feel it is the right place for me to learn and hopefully contribute at some point... i'm a DMT virgin, in the sense that i have never extracted it, smoked it or drunk it as an ayahuasca analogue either, despite having had mimosa bark and syrian rue seeds in a cool place for a few years now... not even sure if they still contain anything worth extracting... i feel a calling to it however, and know that opportunities will present themselves to me if/when i am ever ready... have been isolated for many years and so don't really know of anyone i trust enough who could sit with me... i did try salvia a couple of years ago and was very surprised at the intensity of my experience... two huge pythons came to take me down somewhere and show me something, but i didn't feel ready for that, at that time and was able to pull myself away and out from inside the python who had partially swallowed me... there are elements of fear and inertia which i would like to overcome... atleast that's what i think they are... i am aware that i need to treat substances such as these with deep respect and caution... ie. having the right sitter for one and having gathered the raw plant materials and done the extraction myself...

as a child, and as a young adult, i had many visions/unusual experiences involving what i currently believe to be UFOs ET's and other reptilian-like beings... didn't really understand what they were about... still not sure i do, but what i suspect is that they were happening because of stress levels in my body/mind... i think that i produced DMT naturally from within that is how i had the visions experiences maybe... ???

i particularly like the fact that conspiracy theories are not really entertained too much here as i want to focus on other kinds of realities in my life and in my world... i'm not in denial of the truth of how things are in politics/big business etc, just don't find focusing on it that helpful...

aaanyhow, i'll keep this short as i can't think of anything else relevant... it just feels "right" to be here... back to browsing the site for now...

thank you for taking time to read this...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

smokerx
#2 Posted : 6/15/2011 11:27:47 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

welcome to nexus. it looks like your time has come and don't worry there will be still lots of goodies in mimosa and rue.

what made you to get mimosa and rue so long ago and not use it at all ? are you planing to extract spice any time soon ?
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

prismyd
#3 Posted : 6/15/2011 11:50:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
welcome to nexus. it looks like your time has come and don't worry there will be still lots of goodies in mimosa and rue.

what made you to get mimosa and rue so long ago and not use it at all ? are you planing to extract spice any time soon ?

thanks for the welcome... in a word or two, i think fear, caution and lack of a suitable sitter were the reasons for not using it yet... i also feel that maybe, for whatever reasons, the time wasn't right then... and yes, i plan to try extracting imminently, for smoking, once i have an idea of which process to use... just browsing now to see what has been written on the subject of first time extractions so far...

glad to hear that the old bark and seeds may still be potentially active... although i will prob want to use them as an ayahuasca analogue and ingest it by drinking the brew rather than smoking and want to smoke first as the effects are much shorter-lived i believe? am interested in collecting phalaris grass for extraction too... maybe even growing it myself... don't know yet... maybe i should just use the old MH bark i already have for my first extraction and save the SR seeds for future analogue...

smokerx
#4 Posted : 6/16/2011 8:25:39 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I understand what you are saying. If you feel that you need a sitter than maybe that is what you should do at least when you try spice first time.

I believe that your MHRB still contain lost of dmt specially if you had it stored in cool and dark place. With RS don't know exactly cos I have no experience with it but I believe its still potent but maybe some other members will give you advise on this one.

The extraction tek for MHRB I used was STB tek. It is very easy to follow. Before you start extraction please make sure you read all about it and you understand what you are doing and make sure you have all protection for your safety when doing extraction.

Come back any time if you need more advise.

good luck
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

prismyd
#5 Posted : 6/16/2011 12:08:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

smokerx wrote:
I understand what you are saying. If you feel that you need a sitter than maybe that is what you should do at least when you try spice first time.

I believe that your MHRB still contain lost of dmt specially if you had it stored in cool and dark place. With RS don't know exactly cos I have no experience with it but I believe its still potent but maybe some other members will give you advise on this one.

The extraction tek for MHRB I used was STB tek. It is very easy to follow. Before you start extraction please make sure you read all about it and you understand what you are doing and make sure you have all protection for your safety when doing extraction.

Come back any time if you need more advise.

good luck
thanks, yes, i will... i understand it can be a dangerous thing if not done properly and researched thoroughly... no doubt i will be asking a lot of questions Laughing

MelCat
#6 Posted : 6/16/2011 3:13:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus. Smile

Here are a couple of links that might help ya on your journey.

This first link is the extraction pictorial I used for my first extraction, which is based on Noman's Tek.

If you'd like to try the spice without extracting it, some members have had some success just consuming powdered mimosa and ground rue seeds in gelcaps.

I really hope you enjoy your first steps into hyperspace and you find what you are looking for.

Have a good one. Smile
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Purges
#7 Posted : 6/17/2011 2:31:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You'll be fine! Very happy DMT is an easier / nicer ride than Salvia, so don't let that put you off... But a trip with Pythons?! I would love that, One of my favourite animals is the Reticulated Python Very happy They are very symbolic creatures IMHO. SWIM has just finnished their second extraction, and by all accounts it is VERY easy, much like following a recipe!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3