We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"10x" Syrian Rue? Options

Perceptual Reality
#1 Posted : 4/16/2011 12:33:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is it? Apparently it's 10 grams of syrian rue condensed into 1 gram. Does anyone know the percent of harmalas present in this "10x"? I feel pretty stupid for ordering this cr**, but now that i have it i might as well use it. And info would be much appreciated.

Much Love & Sincerity,

Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mydriasis
#2 Posted : 4/16/2011 4:52:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well my friend generally speaking, syrian rue(peganum harmala)seeds contain 3%-4% desirable alkaloids. We'll use the number 3% just to be safe. So assuming this extract has ten times less undesirable plant material:

3% / 100% = 0.03 (using the definition of a percent)
0.03 * 10 parts good stuff by weight / 1 part yucky stuff by weight = 0.30

So now to calculate approximately assuming the sellers claim is true the amount of goodies per x grams of extract:

X grams * 0.30 = Good Alkaloids.

For example: 10grams extract * 0.30 = 3 grams of good alkaloids.

Hopefully I didn't beef up the math but that should be correct.
It's been fun. Thanks for all the wisdom.

Perceptual Reality
#3 Posted : 4/16/2011 6:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So one would need to eat a gram of this 10x for 300 mgs of harmalas. Thank you! I didn't want to waste this stuff by over or under indulging.

Much Love & Sincerity,

Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

tobecomeone00
#4 Posted : 5/1/2011 7:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry to interrupt, but how would the 3x rue extract apply to this measuring scale? About to experience harmalas for the first time, and really don't want to over-shoot it!
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

delta-9
#5 Posted : 6/16/2011 1:00:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

By the same mathematics if normal rue =0.03 harmala alkaloids then the X3 extract will be 0.09 harmala alkaloids by weight

1 gram 3X extract = 90mg alkaloids

Hope that helped Smile

Ginkgo
#6 Posted : 6/16/2011 1:58:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm, isn't this self-explanatory? 10x means it's 10 times as strong as the seeds only. 3x means it's 3 times as strong, etc.