We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
LSD Advice Options

40oztofreedom
#1 Posted : 11/15/2008 4:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I plan on taking two hits of geltab LSD this weekend for the first time. I have prior experiences with, Salvia, mushrooms (up to 3.5 grams). I've come here to post for some advice. I have a decent amount of knowledge, and have somewhat of an idea on what this should be like. But with all psychedelics, nothing is ever what you expect it to be.

I've been recently meditating, so my mind is somewhat calmer than it is from my everyday life. The only problem is, I do have some diagnosed "anxiety/depressive disorders" from which I was medicated in the past, but I am no longer on the SSRI's (personal choice) because of negative side effects, panic attacks, seizures, and a worsend state of depression.

I'm not taking the LSD just for trips and giggles, but more for a journey into my own spirituallity, and hopefully find some insight into my life. I've been looking for a drastic change within my lifestyle, thoughts and intentions. I walk into this with slight fear, but lots of consideration and caution because of my mental history. And of course, the most mature mentallity that I can work with. I plan to go to my local disc golf course by myself, drop the two hits. Begin my round of golf and see what journey lies ahead of me.

I would just like any advice from anyone with amount of experience on ways I could help, boost the spirituallity of this trip in any way possible. I have to seem a mind thats very sensitive, and I'd just like some tips on ways that I could help strengthen the mental path that I'm on to avoid any negativity.

So glad to see you have overcome them.
Completely silent now
With heaven's help
You cast your demons out

--------------------
I lie compulsively, and I am subjected to mental disorders as to where I have trouble even considering my own existance.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

lorax
#2 Posted : 11/19/2008 11:58:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

for giggles and a fun time take 50-75 gamma

for a really interesting evening take 125 - 250 gamma

my friend always thinks that less is more when it comes to lsd. his favorite dose is 125 gamma. believe him.. he has taken up to 12500 gamma of it. and he must say.. he had MUCH more fun and exitement on 125 gamma. if you have REALLY good lsd it will take its time until you even notice that it works. white fluff and needle point acid is so transparent in the way it works. it ONLY affects the mind - nothing else. no strange body feeling or the likes. sometimes the teeth feel strange tho. what also happens sometimes is that people get a strange feeling in their throat. this just comes from the oversensible skin. on lsd you can actually feel the saliva running down your throat.

lsd is great! have a good time! do you know how the tabs are dosed? what my friend can also advise trying is to use lsd therapeutically. take 4-7 gamma of it in the morning before breakfast. it makes you strong! Pleased
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 11/19/2008 4:32:51 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Make sure it's real LSD-25 and not some other bullshit... or don't take it. That's my only advice.

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 11/19/2008 5:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

sometimes you get stuff that isnt lsd25..but is still REALLLY close...slightly different effects...SWIM had some stuff that was really quite a lot better than some Family Fluff he had...it left his mind clear to think through thoughts...and remember them!!...and lasted for awhile...but without any over stimulation...and was easily handled..so just try it out..and go with it...if it takes 3 hours to kick in...HOLD ON!
it's a sound

burnt
#5 Posted : 11/19/2008 5:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Assuming your stuff is good, it sounds like you have to right mindset. Just enjoy it a good LSD experience is one of the most beautiful things in the universe. Don't worry about what minor worries you may have you will work through them.

However to boost the trip SWIM recommends doing it outdoors only if you can find a SAFE environment though. If you have some place in the forest or in the mountains that you like to be go to it but only if you will be with good company. Don't do it alone in that setting until you have experience.

ohayoco
#6 Posted : 11/19/2008 6:20:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah that's good advice to have an understanding friend there. When my foaf first did it he enjoyed it in general, very interesting and beautiful, but when he was alone for a bit and peaking he got stuck in an anxious mental loop when he couldn't understand anything, like a baby, which put him off proper psychedelics for 10 years... with a good friend there to give a comforting word he's sure he'd've been fine.

Have fun! Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 11/19/2008 6:26:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
...if it takes 3 hours to kick in...HOLD ON!

See I dont like that at all.

That's what I never take that bullshit, I want to know EXACTLY whats going into my body!

What if you have some type of interaction? What if your on other medication or drugs?

Fuck that. I'm not taking mystery blotter and unless you know the dude who makes the LSD-25 then thats what it is! Same thing with "XTC" rolls/pills.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 11/19/2008 6:49:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Apart from everything sayed on the quality of your LSD there are other things that can affect the quality of the trip.
LSD is a substance that unlike mushrooms or DMT, can have a realy strong stimulating effect. Because of this, sometimes it's hard to relax completely. When you're not relaxed you will hav an entirely different kind of experience. You will hardly notice it's real psychedelic quality's, then. This is why LSD combines so well with marihuana. When you're realy relaxed, you will have a fantastic time. There's nothing to fear.
Often LSD makes you sweat a little. I find it comfortable to take a shower before or/and after, because of this.

69ron
#9 Posted : 11/19/2008 8:04:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Real LSD is unpredictable. Set and setting are critical. Be in a safe place that you feel comfortable in and make sure your mood is good. It’s not like bufotenine where you can take massive amounts, even if you’re feeling shitty and have tons of wonderful visions and enjoy the show. With LSD, your mood is critical to how the experience goes. LSD tends to amplify emotions quite a lot. If you’re slightly depressed that day, LSD can really bring it out ten-fold and give you one hell of a bad trip experience. Likewise, if you’re feeling great that day, LSD can make you feel on top of the world.

The only psychedelic that is more emotion oriented and prone to bad trips is LSD’s close relative LSH (AKA LAH or lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide). It’s more mind altering than LSD and not as visual. It’s fantastic stuff at low doses though.

SWIM used to use LSD a lot. He's done it over 1000 times. He's stopped using it because of all the other stuff now being passed as LSD.

If it takes 3 hours to kick in, it's probably one of the DOB like compounds, which are far more toxic than LSD, and can last several days and possibly land you in a mental hospital if you take too much. I’ve seen many posts about people taking DOB-like compounds and ending up in the mental hospital until they recovered. Often people will take 1 hit, and notice nothing after 1 hour. With LSD you will notice it within 5-45 minutes. If not it’s either bunk, extremely weak, or one of the DOB like compounds. Unfortunately, some people will assume it’s just weak and then take 5 hits. Then after another hour, they still don’t notice anything, and then they take 20 hits. After a few hours, the DOB-like compound kicks in and they lose their sanity for several days. And because they unknowingly took an extreme overdose, and are acting incoherently, they often need to be locked up for a while to prevent them from harming themselves and others.

If you don’t notice anything after 1 hour, don’t take another hit unless you know it’s LSD for sure. I’m serious. DOB is not fun in SWIM’s opinion, especially if you take too much. You won’t be able to sleep for three days if you take enough and everything will look alien to you and be difficult to understand for the entire time. You won’t be able to go to work or do anything constructive for a few days after taking it. Also, overdoses of DOB cause death. A woman died from snorting it.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#10 Posted : 11/19/2008 9:11:44 PM

Teotzlcoatl

That's why I'd NEVER chance it!!!

I'm not willing to take that risk when I know exactly what the cactus, the mushroom and the Aya' brew contain.

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 11/19/2008 9:35:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has had DOB-ish before..took one hit and then another an hour later...tripped out for two-three days...but because of that...he knows what it tastes like..its VERY metallic tasting..and gives you wicked shivers when you put it on your tongue...you will start to feel a strange build up over the next few hours...and then lots of anxiety and strange jumpy visuals..

hes never regretted trying anything..because if there is a next time..or a sheet of acid needs to be tested out..then he knows what the character of the blotter is after he takes it...granted...pharmahuasca is much nicer..and lsa/h is also fun to combine with spice...

but LSD is still pretty damn nice if you get a good batch
it's a sound

69ron
#12 Posted : 11/19/2008 10:40:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, really good quality LSD can be a superb experience full of lots of mind opening realizations. It can change you for the better if used correctly. You will definitely learn things from the experience.

The downside to LSD is that the trip can go from complete bliss to complete horror just by thinking the wrong thoughts. However, if a person trains themselves well, they can learn how to prevent this and become a much stronger person from it.

LSD is a great mind tool. It’s the most effective mind changing compound SWIM has ever tried. LSD can be used to retrain a person to effectively break bad habits like smoking, negative behavior, etc. SWIM used LSD to quite smoking. It worked very well. SWIM never smoked again. It’s been many years and SWIM has no desire to smoke at all!
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

polytrip
#13 Posted : 11/20/2008 2:56:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:
Yeah, really good quality LSD can be a superb experience full of lots of mind opening realizations. It can change you for the better if used correctly. You will definitely learn things from the experience.

The downside to LSD is that the trip can go from complete bliss to complete horror just by thinking the wrong thoughts. However, if a person trains themselves well, they can learn how to prevent this and become a much stronger person from it.

LSD is a great mind tool. It’s the most effective mind changing compound SWIM has ever tried. LSD can be used to retrain a person to effectively break bad habits like smoking, negative behavior, etc. SWIM used LSD to quite smoking. It worked very well. SWIM never smoked again. It’s been many years and SWIM has no desire to smoke at all!

An LSD trip can be one of the most euphoric things there is.
About thinking the wrong thoughts; when you're on acid, sometimes your mind goes racing like an unstopable machine or you can feel so overwhelmed that you feel as if you're totally incapacitated. But i've learned that this all just only seems to be so. When you try, it is actually quite easy to control yourself and function normally. It's just that it sometimes looks as if there's so much going on that you don't understand that you feel like "oh, i'l never be able to handle this". In my teenage years i even went to school once on acid and it sometimes felt as if everybody would see i was trippin, but classmates and teachers didn't notice it at all. I was totally capable of doing exams. And i only failed one exam because halfway i became too focussed on making a graph look realy nice amd i started making beautyfull doodles around it with fantastic details, and then suddenly; time's upRolling eyes

So that's an illustration of how you can totally lose yourself in something, and often this is quite pleasant. But when you manage to keep yourself out of the tunnelvision-mindset now and then, it will be even more enjoyable. Much, much, much more enjoyable even. And then you will not lose yourself in some tiny detail of a thought or something else, but in the beauty of the whole experience, the totality of it all. For me, smoking marihuana helped to make this shift, but i guess a nice cup of tea now and then could do the trick as well.