We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
shiva blotter Options

unansweredquestions
#1 Posted : 6/13/2011 3:24:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

anyone done the shiva blotters going round the UK/europe at the moment?
feedback appreciated, trying to decide which to go for.
Very happy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

PsilocybeChild
#2 Posted : 6/14/2011 1:01:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember people saying they were quite good and strong.
―λlτεrηιτγ→
Kambo.me Forum
​Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 6/14/2011 2:02:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If these are the same as we have had the last months here in Scandinavia, which I assume, they are very good. Pure to next to pure LSD in dosages of about 140-180 ug. They're sold as 200 ug, but our experience says they're somewhat weaker, perhaps due to degeneration in the time since they were synthesized.

rOm
#4 Posted : 6/14/2011 2:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shiva were doign a good job as blotters. Though my favorite are drops anytime.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Potter
#5 Posted : 6/14/2011 3:06:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good to know, I'll send this info to friends to start printing this picture on their blotter, should allow them to turn over cheap blotter paper at high prices..

ID'ing drugs by picture, color, pill press is foolish, anyone can print anything they like on blotter paper and sell it as a branded drug. Ecstasy pills were notorious for "counterfeit" pills, people copying one imprint that was known to be good, filling theirs with cheap caffeine. There is no good reason to believe that the "shiva blotter" going around one location has anything to do with any other blotter of the same print.

Ginkgo
#6 Posted : 6/14/2011 4:02:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Potter wrote:
There is no good reason to believe that the "shiva blotter" going around one location has anything to do with any other blotter of the same print.

Yes there is, if you know something about the sources for blotters in Europe. It's not that many functional LSD labs here, and it's a rare occasion that they have the exact same blotter papers in production. Although you are correct that simply using a name or a blotter art is far from being a definitive ID, it is the best indication one can have.

unansweredquestions
#7 Posted : 6/14/2011 5:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

as evening glory said, its not ideal, but its making the best of a bad situation.
aside from being fake blotter, a tabs brand usualy goes a far way to show how much its holding. of corse, people can make fakes, but thats a different issue all together.
good to here on the shiva front however. sounds good!

yatiqiri
#8 Posted : 6/15/2011 2:54:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I took a shiva that had printing on both sides about a month ago. It was quality acid and it was stronger than the last acid I had(alien) which was rather weak. Some nice deconstruction of all of my cognitive functions, but still... not like they used to make em where you experienced things like ego death, but it did remind me of the feeling.

All acid here where I am is imported and I´ve occcasionally heard that it comes from Europe.

SHroomtroll
#9 Posted : 6/15/2011 7:45:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The aliens seemed to be a shitty batch wherever i heard about them.

Korey
#10 Posted : 6/16/2011 2:03:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shivas are sold as 185ug+, but the most recent batch I came across is most likely in the 90-120ug range.

I prefer liquid, though.
“The most compelling insight of that day was that this awesome recall had been brought about by a fraction of a gram of a white solid, but that in no way whatsoever could it be argued that these memories had been contained within the white solid. Everything I had recognized came from the depths of my memory and my psyche. I understood that our entire universe is contained in the mind and the spirit. We may choose not to find access to it, we may even deny its existence, but it is indeed there inside us, and there are chemicals that can catalyze its availability.”

OneAllOne
#11 Posted : 8/5/2011 9:57:43 AM

commonly called alex

Good Shiva blotter in uk around autumn 2010, prolly 200ug. But, there were some 300-400ug Hoffman batches around at the same time, oh my oh my Smile The most practical reason for ppl liking drops more is that u have a bigger guarantee that the liquid is in the closest state from when being synth., where with papers u still lose some potency from making to taking. Blotters tend to give expectations, wich, if they were not well handled or stored, end up in giving dissapointments. Still, drops FTW!!
"If time is space, then history is a cobweb!" - Terence McKenna

Shaolin
#12 Posted : 8/5/2011 12:18:12 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Names can be quite misleading. I remember an era where you had multiple "Hoffmans" (bike and bunny) circulating. I would estimate the dosage of the bunny suit was at least twice as big as the other ones.

I believe "Shiva" also has a different name, maybe Ganesh ? If so, I've got numbers around 100mcg in my head. I would check regional forums on Bluelight.

I would agree with Evening Glory that LSD production isn't widely spread and therefore making copy-batches is, in my opinion, quite rare.

Evening Glory, can you share more info about the purify of LSD ? Is the product synthesised and then Re-x to get "insert whatever names is for pure" ? Are different synths used for different "types" of LSD, ...
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

endlessness
#13 Posted : 8/5/2011 12:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anybody have a pic of how the sheet is, or can tell me more or less?

Strangeness
#14 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe one side is an Alex Grey painting called 'Nature of Mind' and the other side has a bunch of outlined ganeshas.

They are decently strong.

teotenakeltje
#15 Posted : 8/8/2011 8:53:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think they should have a yellow border...I have one in my fridge but didn't try it out yet. But it was confirmed they are good.

endlessness
#16 Posted : 8/8/2011 9:57:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I took one of them, it subjectively seemed ok at that dosage, but its hard to really tell at lower doses (I usually take higher doses, but since it was first time in a long time i was taking some unknown blotter I decided to go for low dose). I had a good time, so did the person with me, though it was not strong, I would say quite clearly under 100 mics, maybe 50-75? It had a slightly bitter taste.

I sent it to GC MS and it had, appart from lsd, 2 substances according to the chemist (plus some inactive amounts of mdma most def from container contamination, not on my side). The proportion was 1,5 parts lsd, 3 parts mdma, 1 part unknown substance. but now he's on vacations so only in september I can get the raw results and see if benzyme or other experts here can identify what the extra compound is. Im pretty sure it would not be DOx or bromodragonfly because the chemist would have identified them. Could be some synthesis impurity, active or inactive, or who knows.... So when I have the results Ill let you know.

Shaolin
#17 Posted : 8/8/2011 9:48:21 PM

Stiletto Stoner

Strangeness wrote:
I believe one side is an Alex Grey painting called 'Nature of Mind' and the other side has a bunch of outlined ganeshas.

My point exactly. Some call them x, other call them z.

OneAllOne wrote:
But, there were some 300-400ug Hoffman batches around at the same time, oh my oh my Smile

Quite sceptical about this data. Was there any official testing done ?

As for the OP, "tested at 80 mics", someonez said.

LOL @ end's MDMALSD Very happy
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution

wake and bacon
#18 Posted : 8/10/2011 10:03:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Does anybody have a pic of how the sheet is, or can tell me more or less?

If it's the same Shiva blotter that has made its rounds all the way to Texas, then this is it...

DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

unansweredquestions
#19 Posted : 9/17/2011 11:00:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

havnt been on in a while, the shiva i was talking about had a yellow border. quite widley circulated around europe ive been led to believe. it was nice clean stuff really, people estimating around 100-150. im unsure to be totaly honest. i know it was nice stuff though!