We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
smoking DMT vs oral DMT/ayahuasca Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 6/8/2011 4:53:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

gibran2 wrote:
Apoc wrote:
Yes, I have noticed that every time I take hoasca, I spontaneously start recalling dreams that I have had in the past, sometimes the distant past. For no apparent reason, I suddenly remember dreams that I had long ago..... and these are dreams that I would have never remembered otherwise. With dreams, once you've had them, and you don't write them down, they are usually lost forever, in my experience. But the aya sends me back to these dreams. ...

I’ve had this exact same experience! It happened only once, but it was a spontaneous recall of a long-ago forgotten dream. I recalled it in all of its detail – almost as if I was having the dream again. It was a nice dream, but not one that I made a point of remembering the first time around (which was maybe 5 or more years ago?) Very interesting.

Mushrooms do that alot as well..both ayahausca and mushrooms can do that to me. I wonder why? I think the tryptamines must activate some receptors where memories associated with dreams are stored.
Long live the unwoke.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

rOm
#22 Posted : 6/9/2011 10:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have to add iboga does this also.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

jamie
#23 Posted : 6/11/2011 1:45:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

well I drank a few sips of a brew I made a while back containing rue, caapi, mimosa, chaliponga and a pinch of mapacho..I had not tested it yet so I drank a lighter dose of it, and then smoked some DMT when it peaked..that went down way way better than I had expected. The difference between smoking with some oral DMT and harmalas in me as opposed to without is amazing.
Long live the unwoke.

k
#24 Posted : 4/3/2017 3:31:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jamie your posts inspired me to ask:

(Oral harmalas -> Oral DMT) VS (Oral harmalas -> Smoked DMT) ?

I think the oral DMT would be longer and require more dosage of DMT, but apart from that? Is breakthrough on oral DMT hard to handle because of the longer duration? By "breakthrough" i mean total immersion in another world, physical eyes open/close not making any difference. I've been trying oral DMT, haven't had breakthrough yet so thinking whether to buy an expensive smoking instrument.

syberdelic
#25 Posted : 4/3/2017 9:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FiorSirtheoir wrote:
I have done pharma/aya twice now with powerful results. The nausea is constant, even if I purge it remains. In y'all's experience with pharma is the nausea different with base or salt ingestion? IS there a 'breakthrough' point that anyone has experienced with pharma/aya? Last time I could see the veil, like being under water looking up at the surface of the pond. Below the surface was the destroyer and reveler of false ego(perhaps a Kali type entity), above was something else...

I get the consistent nausea throughout as well on both Aya and pharma. Haven't and won't try swallowing freebase. I've had some tell me that it's the harmine, but I simply don't get that kind of nausea from harmine alone. Fact is that DMT is a 5-HT3 agonist. I like oral DMT, but it's very hard to enjoy with that level of nausea.
I'm currently taking a break until my kidney stones and ulcers clear up. I'm desperately hoping that is the cause of the prolonged nausea.

starway6
#26 Posted : 4/6/2017 3:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

k wrote:

I think the oral DMT would be longer and require more dosage of DMT, but apart from that? Is breakthrough on oral DMT hard to handle because of the longer duration? By "breakthrough" i mean total immersion in another world, physical eyes open/close not making any difference. I've been trying oral DMT, haven't had breakthrough yet so thinking whether to buy an expensive smoking instrument.

You can still smoke dmt wit a rue tea and it takes very little dmt i find...

Its more like an oral experiance with the rue..or caapi tea...

I too am bending towards an oral experiance... but for now i find the maoi tea with smoked spice more navagatable and smoother that using straight dmt..

Maoi tea with 25 mgs of spice ...very nice!!Thumbs up

Metashaman
#27 Posted : 4/26/2017 12:50:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for this post.. Another good resource for us to pull a bit of courage from to smoak, for those of us with only Aya and Haoma under our belts.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

syberdelic
#28 Posted : 5/1/2017 6:45:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
k wrote:

I too am bending towards an oral experiance... but for now i find the maoi tea with smoked spice more navagatable and smoother that using straight dmt..

I am very curious as to how long this lasts. For me, DMT freebase lasts 15-20 minutes and Ayahuasca lasts 3.5-4 hours. So, I would expect that oral harmalas plus freebase DMT would last an hour or two. I know this would depend on how much harmalas are ingested which is also part of my curiosity.

Say for instance I ingest 200 mg harmine HCl orally and then 30 minutes later, I sip on my e-cig full of freebase DMT until I get where I want to go. How long could I expect this to last without topping off with more DMT?

starway6
#29 Posted : 5/1/2017 9:31:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syberdelic wrote:
starway6 wrote:
k wrote:

I am very curious as to how long this lasts. For me, DMT freebase lasts 15-20 minutes and Ayahuasca lasts 3.5-4 hours. So, I would expect that oral harmalas plus freebase DMT would last an hour or two. I know this would depend on how much harmalas are ingested which is also part of my curiosity.

Say for instance I ingest 200 mg harmine HCl orally and then 30 minutes later, I sip on my e-cig full of freebase DMT until I get where I want to go. How long could I expect this to last without topping off with more DMT?

Ive only done rue tea once and caapi tea once 30 minutes before smoking dmt..

I must say that i will continue to take a MAOI tea.. before smoking any more dmt ..because ..[for me],, it makes the experiance last much longer and is a more visual and trip is easier to navagate ...

I tryed black caapi leaf tea.. for the first time recently and smoked 25mgs of acacia wax and the trip lasted 2 and a half hours!!

Some people want that shot out of a cannon experiance...but later many realize that they get more out of a slowed down but strong experiance with reversable MAOIs like the caapi and rue tea im speaking of...

*I smoked straight dmt for a couple years before i started understanding the benifits of rue or caapi prior to smoking dmt...

This is just my choice... the smoked aya experiance!

syberdelic
#30 Posted : 5/2/2017 2:21:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, that sounds amazing. With that knowledge in hand, I may never put DMT in my stomach again.

PREV12