We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
In response to gibran2 (& still high on Salvia Divinorum) Options

Rising Spirit
#1 Posted : 6/10/2011 10:01:45 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

gibran2 wrote:
@ Rising Spirit – I’m curious about something: I've noticed in several of your posts that you say you try to bypass entities. I’m not at all familiar with Hindu philosophy, but find your stance very interesting. Could you expand on it? (If not briefly in this thread, then it sounds like something worthy of a thread itself.)

I am trying to put this into a cohesive and clearly understandable format, since I am still vibrating within the pulsating rhythm of the oscillations of Salvia Space. Before I forget, though, I want to describe something about what I have just seen, only moments ago. It was an experience outside of, or rather, inside a pause in the linear structure of time. Arguably, perhaps this thread should have been in the Salvia Divinorum sub-forum? Even so, this unfolding is a large part of my experience under the influence of any entheogen (in terms of intuiting non-dualism) and so, I put it here.

I do recall vividly the flowing sheets of folding plasma-wave-substance. No so dissimilar in appearance to old fashioned ribbon candy. Just more electric and inter-dimensional. They are seemingly composed of innumerable dots or discs of glowing light spheres and seem to issue forth from both, the right and left sides of my closed eyes field of vision. Almost like a pair of 1000 mile polka-dotted bed sheet fluttering in the cosmic wind. I was pulled through a membrane-like separation which appears to exists between the Salvia Universe and the earthly material universe.

Of course, as I quickly entered this realm, my sense of who I am shifted and my usual thought process dissolved within a bubbling rush of raw energy. There was a strong sensation of being shaken out of my fixed mode of perception. I saw initially colors of golden ochre and magenta pink. This was, however, what I saw as my field of perception lingered at the gateway, so to speak. Now, as I moved deeper within this moment of psychedelic effervescence, I noted that the colors changed to deep purple and a lovely lime green, with almost a hint of turquoise to it. The discs of light were completely white, although a myriad of rainbow colors were churning-out of their central pulsations. I sensed that each dots was just one of an infinite possibility of parallel universes, in their own right. Each point was a particle an inexhaustible sea of superconsciousness.

My mind was unable to cling to my pattern of self and I was naked before this rushing current, this enigmatic force. I sensed other beings around me and heard their telepathic thoughts, describing me. Not in English but a strange metallic tinkling kind of language. "This one is breaking through again." A distinctly female voice spoke. She was on my left side. Another "entity' was responding as well from the right of me and it thought something along the lines of, "He is still holding onto his material mass and cannot easily cross into the next plane... the fool."

As ego-less as I felt... like, you know... who am I? Where am I? I still understood what they meant. We humans live in a universe of vibrating mass. So to, do these entities. This vibration is woven into billions of patterns which embody the material plane in which our organic forms have evolved. The Salvia beings exist at a higher vibratory frequency than we do, as do the DMT entities and any other immaterial beings who inhabit hyperspace. When we consciously cross into the other side of this dream world we project as reality, we enter yet, another dream world. This world is less dense in it vibratory nature and allows for "reality" to be formed by merely thinking it into being. There is no linear time in this realm. everything is cyclical and revolving over onto itself. Or perhaps folding over on itself? After all, this was a voyage within the Salvinorin Seas. Shocked

I vaguely remembered that I was here for a reason. Yes, a logical and pragmatic reason. I wanted to know who I am and what is really going on. The perilous flight of the psychonaut. Seeking the mystery hidden behind appearances... "The Truth" about this temporal existence. Even though objectively, there may well not be one at the end of the line. Yet hidden knowledge does exist for the understanding. Can this knowledge be realized and retained by the dream self? As I sat up in this new world, as apparently I was prone for some duration, I could see the everything was composed of these sheets of vibrating energy. My form was emerging out of the sheets, still retaining some of the human characteristics which make it recognizable to my brain, as my ordinary bodily vessel. This was some of what I was dragging into this buzzing vibratory universe with me.

To answer your question as clearly as my limited capacity for self-expression is able, I saw all kinds of cosmic equations written on these writhing, folding sheets of raw energy. The strange writing was made up of thousands of blinking dots of pure energy. Some of these were unrecognizable forms of writing and some are quite similar to earthly written languages. Nowhere, however, could I find any words which I could read and comprehend the meaning to. I was still thinking too hard. My mind was still being inflexible about the hidden meanings and I needed to open my understanding to receive the message. So, I stopped thinking altogether. No mind. The temporary stopping of conceptual thinking, so to speak. I simply looked very carefully at them until they began to make some sense to my mind. The answers just revealed themselves before my entranced, transparent awareness. :idea:

I also listened to the high ringing sounds which seemed to oscillate from one hemisphere of my material brain, to the other. As before, I found that if I was able to listen to the high oscillating sounds in both ears, simultaneously, I was able to detect a higher, more interior tone. this was nearly identical to the DMT Carrier Wave, just not as loud. Within my the cosmology of my sonic visions, there is only one sound emanating from the center of the universe and it changes pitch and frequency, depending on the rate of vibration in which the listener's mind attunes to it. It's purely subjective. I had brought my concentration to a single point and was moving through what I believe was a vortex of raw, undifferentiated energy.

The beings/entities which had been discussing my presence in their world seemed to recognize that I was not intruding into their realm at all, rather, I was passing through a tunnel which accessed their universe and was aiming towards the Unified, Indivisible field, which lay beyond the initiation of sonic vibration. They ceased to be in my awareness and my earthly persona too, was left by the wayside, as sheer illusory misconceptions about the essence of all vibration. I could see that each of the dots/discs of light had a distinct rhythm of pulsation and within each central point, the light was blindingly brilliant.

I could read some of the writing now. It was so simple and easy to access the information, when I surrendered my learned behavioral patterning. This realm seemed to be the Logos. The messages written in a linguistic form more complex and sublime than any human language was revealed to my open mind. There were constant references to God and to the unreality of any transient form which it creates out of itself. The human illusion is founded in our fixation with our thoughts and identifications. There were thousands of names for this great living Spirit. This Indivisible force. I do recall some of them seeming to resemble earthly words and names for the Divine. Strangely enough, I sensed that the words all meant the same thing. They were all just different ways of naming that which is beyond description. Such a paradox!

They represented the unbroken expanse of the One. Most of these messages were riddles and all aimed at proclaiming that nothing but God exists. Not that ONLY God existed and all the rest of us are a mirage being had by the Supreme Being. No. It was more like everything that exists is the Godhead vibrating at differentiated rates and degrees of consciousness.

It is always at the moment, that my inner pilot knows exactly what to do. Call it an instinct or an intuition. Almost like a second nature or something? I aimed my awareness towards the center of the pulsating light closest to my third eye and moved into it' depth, right into another dimension. At this level of being, naught but the intensity of the light exists. I was no longer in the Salvia Universe nor was I myself anymore.

Even as I contemplated what this suggested to my mind, I began to loose my ability to decipher any of the knowledge encoded in the riddles. All the words started becoming the same word. In fact... I was discovering that there is only one word. This primary word is the name of the Divine and is the emanation which came from the nothingness of being. The quantum fluctuations which were created by it's vibration, gave substance to the insubstantial. The friction of this vibration emanating from the "nothingness", causes the light to radiate. As is the case with most of my psychedelic trips, I willed my awareness deeper into this plane of primordial emanation. I released my own self in the process.

As this was happening, I gradually was less and less able to see anything but the undifferentiated light and it was so blinding that it burned my soul to ash. I felt as if I was once more composed of cosmic dust. There are no words which due justice to the high level beyond and within this plane of being. I was holding to a small portion of my sense of subjective witness and I used what was left to will myself, whatever that truly is, through what separated my individuated soul from the Great Spirit. I directly knew the silent stillness and felt the presence of unbound intelligence.

The power was so undifferentiated, that my capacity to distinguish this light had gone completely. There was only the innate sense of self awareness. Self being aware of existing but with no form or parameter? Yes. This is what is referred to by the Tibetan Buddhists as the Clear Light of the Void. I had become a single point within this silent stillness. I was pretty gone... and I was here & now, at the very same moment.

I believe I knew myself to be God and knew that I was all that existed. I/you/we are all one being. We are one. At the very center of all being is the insubstantial void. There was a brief eternity in which no thought passed within my mind. No ideas existed. All conceptualizations faded and no distinctions were perceivable, whatsoever. Even the concept of God and Oneness were illusory. All that exists is the current of the one and it cannot see itself. Why is that?

I often speculate that the journey we take back into this realization, this remembrance, is simply the play of our own dream state. We awaken to see that we are alone in this emptiness and free of all limitations. Of course, this is the impression culled just before and just after a whiteout experience. At the peak of such an experience... a state of being is perceived which cannot be grasped, for at such moments, no one can hold the phantom of self. Self cannot see itself, yet, it seems aware of existing.

After the peaking, my mind began to recrystallize into a patterning structure in which I was able to label my experiences. Otherwise.... I would be a babbling idiot or a complete catatonic for the duration of my earthly cycle. I have come to believe that there is a definite reason why we return and attempt to speak of this non-dual plane of being. Call it compassion or call it rapture... but we know without thinking that we know, that this is the KEY which we have been seeking from the beginnings of our development in awareness.

The bliss which followed was likewise beyond description. the release of the tension I have held in my heart and soul, forever seeking to taste of immortality, was released as well. Suffice it to say that if there is any purpose to the journey into the Godhead, it is to bring some of this vibration back with us. To heal our own hearts and to help our family to see themselves in others. We have a great need to attune our own soul frequency to this spiritual oneness.

Such an exalted plane of being, which causes itself to initiate vibration and thus, to explode into manifest existence, is the fabric of all creation. There is only the One, hidden int the myriad forms of the many. I do not presuppose to why or how... I just know it is so because I have seen it within my own mind's eye. Of all the potential mirages, I prefer this above all others. There are many relative truths and laws which govern their parameters. Still, the Sacred Truth is that all of existence is born of this singular, unified field of being. I suggest that at every stage of it's descending and ascending vibratory rates, it is a constant state of awareness seeking to know itself, through it's infinite diversity. This riddle will defy human thought forevermore.

It is the intelligence which sees through all eyes and feels through all appendages. As I was dropping from one level to another level, I caught sense of the entities in the Salvia Universe, again. They seemed pleased that I had seen a tiny spark of such Divine knowledge. That being said, it is a kind of knowledge which becomes unattainable even as we reach to hold it. I fell back into my physical body and returned to my "normal" habit of breathing in and out. Eventually, it occurred to me that I had not been breathing for who knows how long! Maybe thirty seconds, one minute or two? Hard to say, as my voyage had taken me beyond and within the reality of time and space.

A flood on ideas and yogic conceptualizations began to bubble-up within my thoughts. I seemed understand the meaning behind the Dream of Brahman. The thought bubbles were not necessarily Hindu in their origins, for I believe that the Hindus gather most of these ideas from the source of Spiritual Being and cloak them in whatever linguistic and conceptual format, their fellow human beings are capable of comprehending. and what cannot be said is usually hidden in metaphor and parable. Just like any religious dogma. Right?

As the pressure in my chest dissipated, I returned to my individual perspective and my role as abiding in an existence within a time-space continuum. I stumbled downstairs in an effort to quickly write some of these impressions down and found that I couldn't yet recognize the symbols on my keyboard. I calmed my breathing down and slowly began the struggle to express what had occurred before my mind and gradually found the meaning in the letters.

After several failed attempts, I have finally become able to navigate myself through the English linguistic system and the use of the written English language. Frankly, I don't know if I even addressed your questions about Vedantic Advaita and what I meant by "releasing the form of the entities", in preference for the vertical ascension into the endlessness of the formless Void. I am forevermore drawn into this immense vacuum, like a moth into a flame. Like Icarus afire, I descend earthwards with an awkward thud...
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 6/10/2011 11:56:20 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Wow. Thank you so much for your gift of eloquence which has sparked memories I had forgotten I had. Best description I have ever read which captures the ephemeral innateness of being.

Namaste.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Rising Spirit
#3 Posted : 6/11/2011 12:31:08 AM

Thank you Saidin,

You are far too kind. I was technically, not yet assimilated enough to articulate what I really was trying to say. But hey, it's Salvia stream of consciousness in action. It took me the longest time to be able to figure out how to type again. After all, I wasn't in the presence of the Logos anymore... and logic was slow to reemerge. Shocked

Anyway, if you liked this improperly placed Salvia Divinorum trip report, you'll love my new book:
Long Wind: The Artist formerly known of as Rising Spirit. Laughing

Namaste

gibran2
#4 Posted : 6/11/2011 12:51:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Everyone who considers Salvia Divinorum a “lesser” entheogen should read your post.
(Actually, everyone should read your post.)

I’m not quite sure if it answers my question, but it was a fascinating read.
Very happy
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

universecannon
#5 Posted : 6/11/2011 1:24:10 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I really enjoyed that! You spoke of the unspeakable very articulately Very happy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Metanoia
#6 Posted : 6/11/2011 5:32:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am truly humbled by your amazing insight. I can only hope that I'll be able to attain such magnificence with language that you clearly possess. Smile

Rising Spirit wrote:
I do recall vividly the flowing sheets of folding plasma-wave-substance. No so dissimilar in appearance to old fashioned ribbon candy. Just more electric and inter-dimensional. They are seemingly composed of innumerable dots or discs of glowing light spheres and seem to issue forth from both, the right and left sides of my closed eyes field of vision. Almost like a pair of 1000 mile polka-dotted bed sheet fluttering in the cosmic wind. I was pulled through a membrane-like separation which appears to exists between the Salvia Universe and the earthly material universe.

I believe I knew myself to be God and knew that I was all that existed. I/you/we are all one being. We are one. At the very center of all being is the insubstantial void. There was a brief eternity in which no thought passed within my mind. No ideas existed. All conceptualizations faded and no distinctions were perceivable, whatsoever. Even the concept of God and Oneness were illusory. All that exists is the current of the one and it cannot see itself. Why is that?

It's as if you have taken my thoughts and written them in a much more descriptive, clearer fashion. Old fashioned ribbon candy. Perfect description Pleased

christian
#7 Posted : 6/11/2011 9:36:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that excellent trip report, Rising Spirit. A pretty full on, deep read there. Highly informative!!Cool

"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

#8 Posted : 6/11/2011 1:09:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

outstanding post RS, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's so difficult to articulate these thoughts, and you have a great flair for doing so.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Kazoo...
#9 Posted : 6/11/2011 7:25:21 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Rising Spirit wrote:
Suffice it to say that if there is any purpose to the journey into the Godhead, it is to bring some of this vibration back with us. To heal our own hearts and to help our family to see themselves in others. We have a great need to attune our own soul frequency to this spiritual oneness.

Yes Yes Yes!!! Razz
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

a1pha
#10 Posted : 6/11/2011 7:42:46 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I really enjoy all you have to say Rising Spirit. Thank you for taking the time to post.
a1pha
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Rising Spirit
#11 Posted : 5/24/2019 4:25:29 PM

My goodness, it's been a while since I was involved in this discussion about Salvia Divinorum. A good friend and spirutal brother reminded me of this old post, which I had honestly forgotten all about. And it's been about five years since I've danced with this medicine.

I personally find that it's a lot if work to get through to the Clear Light of the Void with this entheogen. I am currently, quite madly in love with 5-MeO-DMT and find it to be the best molecule to have a complete breakthrough with, to almost immediately go into full immersion with and enter into a fully conscious whiteout experience. Salvinoran A can fuel the ascension but it takes tremendous concentration to redirect the surge of energy to rise vertically with, as it's nature is prone to the horizontal (in an often wildly abstract, multidimensional way).

That being said, I do honor her and sincerely thank her for her bizarre but profound teachings. I think it may be time to rekindle our relationship. After four mind-shattering, ego dissolving voyages with 5-MeO-DMT... I do find that other entheogenic medicines have taken on a wholly new character. It is certainly true with cannabis and psilocybin. Last weekends journey with Golden Teacher shrooms was higher and more transcendental than ever!

Be well and shine brightly, my fearlessly intrepid friends. Thumbs up

clouds
#12 Posted : 9/5/2019 6:13:51 AM

Human

amazing post. top 5 ever in my list.

Rising Spirit
#13 Posted : 9/5/2019 6:33:12 AM

By gosh and by golly... such an accolade from such a high mind as clouds is pure nectar for the soul. A very deep bow and waves of sweetest reflection. Thumbs up