We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Iboga Options

Anenergyhealer
#1 Posted : 6/9/2011 1:11:15 PM

London Shaman

Afternoon people,

Am very very interesting in trying Iboga in the near future. Can anyone recommend any where to firstly aquire this root bark and secondly administering the dosage.

Do you just eat the bark? how much is recommended to eat for an experienced 'psychonaut'?

Also apologies for not posting this on the appropriate forum, i am not currently able to post on any forums yet, how do i make this change?

many thanks

blessings
Greazyyy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

rOm
#2 Posted : 6/9/2011 2:09:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Iboga rootbark is eaten. However depending on what you want to achieve, it can be anything from a few hundreds mg (microdose), 2-5 grams low doses to more.
It's important to stress that this is not a recreational psychedelic, and bad interactions may happened. Avoiding SSri plants or meds F.E.

There are online shops to get these rootbark.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

ragabr
#3 Posted : 6/9/2011 2:13:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, I would very much like to emphasize the necessity of a sitter for the first 12-18 hours, as well as the importance of getting a clear EKG. Undiagnosed heart conditions have led to deaths in otherwise completely healthy individuals who had experienced sitters.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Anenergyhealer
#4 Posted : 6/9/2011 2:47:57 PM

London Shaman

excellent , I will take the same precaustions and preperatiosn as I would be drinkign ayauscha than.

many thanks

Any similarities in experience bwtween the 2 ayauscha and iboga?
Greazyyy

!Xabbu
#5 Posted : 6/9/2011 6:08:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,

Iboga seems to be like the ultimate Teacher, showing you points in your life where you have made decissions that determined who you are. This is used in Drug addiction treatment. Theres a nice Torrent out there which includes Documentaries, telling about the Retreats were this Medicine is used, explaining the different Stages of the Trip and more.

I myself would also like to do it, but I yet have to try Ayahuasca instead of vaporizing. I´m confident Aya has more than enough to offer for now Pleased
- Wer heute den Kopf in den Sand steckt knirscht morgen mit den Zähnen -

ragabr
#6 Posted : 6/9/2011 7:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anenergyhealer wrote:
excellent , I will take the same precaustions and preperatiosn as I would be drinkign ayauscha than.

Did you have an EKG previous to doing ayahuasca? Do you regularly take your blood pressure throughout your ayahuasca journeys? If so, you may be going a bit overboard, but it's definitely very important to do so with iboga.

polytrip
#7 Posted : 6/9/2011 8:38:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Anenergyhealer wrote:

many thanks

Any similarities in experience bwtween the 2 ayauscha and iboga?

On ayahuasca your rational thinking isn't impaired that much. On iboga you may temporarily lose the ability to speak, etc. Iboga has powerfull sedative effects, causing more of a mental fog. It's not a deliriant, but you're not completely your normal self either.
Ayahuasca on the other hand is a very clear experience.

Anenergyhealer
#8 Posted : 6/10/2011 8:13:48 AM

London Shaman

wat is EKG? I no, i dont happen to have a blood pressure machine handy ! I'll take precautions, it would be silly and irresponsible not too
Greazyyy

Rooftop
#9 Posted : 6/10/2011 11:45:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HeySmile

I'm also getting closer to Iboga, and have found some very useful info on the forum www.eboka.info . You'll even recognize some Nexians overthere. They also have some trustworthy sponsors/suppliers displayed.
it's about making life a neverending experience of wonderfulness!

ragabr
#10 Posted : 6/10/2011 2:33:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An EKG is an electrocardiogram. It's used to see if you have any latent heart conditions, like those known to cause death with doses of ibogaine.

Anenergyhealer
#11 Posted : 6/10/2011 3:27:13 PM

London Shaman

anyone know a reliable source for iboga, im looking at shamanic exracts, anyone know of this site ? and if theyre good? Im in UK also.. so anyone know a distributer in UK?
Greazyyy

a1pha
#12 Posted : 6/10/2011 5:16:14 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Anenergyhealer wrote:
anyone know a reliable source for iboga, im looking at shamanic exracts, anyone know of this site ? and if theyre good? Im in UK also.. so anyone know a distributer in UK?

No discussion of suppliers outside of the supplier section please. Thank you.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley