We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
voices in the dark Options

yatiqiri
#1 Posted : 6/8/2011 7:57:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,10 years ago I ate san pedro cactus for the first time, cutting it from plants that grow wildly in La Paz, Bolivia. Since that time the exploration of visionary plants has been the center of my existence in some form or other. Denying the importance of such plants to me is equivalent to denying who I am. In them I see purity and harmony connected with nature that is levels much higher in inteligence and wisdom than anything man creates. On the hand it has a therapeutic component in that it reconnects you with real values and increases your empathic abilities to comunicate and help others as well. But besides that it really puts forth many questions about the nature of reality, and how little we can really be sure of it all. With visionary plants you can probe real deep, and really it might not even have a final end, because many times its like a form of communication, a way to recieve information, and many times one has the feeling that the information has a broadcasting end that isnt you.
I live in Bolivia now. The hallucinogenic specimens that one can aquire locally are not only san pedro cactus (grows everywhere), but also Huilca seeds(brujos market) anadenanthera colubrina that contain 5hoDMT. The last few months these seeds have been my primary interest. I began reading more and more about Huilca and its proper preparation. I had already had my share of experience years ago, the few 3 or 4 snuff trips that were so intense, hellish side effects and puking, the kind where going into it you always think why o why did i do this? never never never again!! anyway after reading about the preparation I decided to experiment with my own version of its preparation.
after toasting and grinding the seeds I mixed it with water and lejía to basify. Lejia is for chewing coca leaves, they sell it in different forms and Im not enitrely sure what is made of, but I´ve heard quinoa ashes. Anyway that's what I used and I was soo happy that it worked. The trip was soo much better than my past experience. Since Ive been experimenting more, I made an extract also basifying with sodium carbonate. I think lejía isnt that strong a base but does a good chemical conversion with the bufotenin because the trips with lejía are quite good. Toasting makes extracts more potent, which is something I learned from the nexus. The part that I find most interesting of Huilca trips are the visionary parts, where you hear things like voices, and sometimes begin living experiences, with people places and events. I wake up out of the trance when it becomes really vivid, and later have a hard time remembering the details. but here´s one I remember:
I am in a well lit basement room and there is a rectangular pool on the floor. Pool as in swimming pool, but like in the movie the abyss, where it doesnt have an end and the depths are unknown, like a pool that takes you somewhere else. And my mother and little sister are there(not from my life) hugging me goodbye, its time to say goodbye because I´m going in the one-way pool, into something that is unknown... and when I go in, I get sucked in with flushing force. Bright Blue waves of water swoosh over me, I am engulfed by it, and it looks so real and so blue..... and then I woke out of it back lying in my bed, tripping on huilca.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamtimereturn
#2 Posted : 6/9/2011 7:53:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings, from one new member to another welcome to the nexus
its good to hear you mention huilca or yopo as it were, i looked into it a while ago but haven’t looked back since, you’ve sparked my interests again, Maybe you would be interested in reading this..
http://archives.mycotopi.../5/30784.html?1061120482

This vision of your experience and the depth of this bright blue pool has inspired me tonight to get back to work on a painting that i have for too long put down, thank you for sharing great and writing style, it flows. I look forward to up and coming postsSmile
::.

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 6/10/2011 8:13:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

yatiqiri- welcome new friend. your introduction was a great read, it seems you have a lot to offer the community with your working knowledge of yopo and various snuffs. great! not a whole lot of folks here have worked with those compounds.
have you worked with dmt or do you have any plans on trying it?

if you could try to break up your postings into seperate paragraphs every few sentences. it makes things much easier to read. not so hard on the old eye's Wink

welcome to the nexus!!!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.