We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
weight specific recipes for single dose ayahwaska(with syrian rue) Options

ohlinfaust
#1 Posted : 6/2/2011 1:46:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

after extensivly searching the internet i havn't been able to find many single dose ayahwaska recipes, as SWIM has around 150 grams mimosa inner root bark (after discovering SWIM isnt prepaird for extracting DMT) and a good amount of syrian rue
dose anyone know some good reipies?
"So the conclusion that I reach, visa vie the individual and civilization, is this: Culture is not our friend. Culture is not your friend. It’s not my friend. It’s a very uncomfortable set of accommodations that have been hammered out over time for the convenience of institutions."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bassmethod
#2 Posted : 6/5/2011 5:56:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I personally do not have the experience, however I've browsed the net for you.
Recipes for Ayahuasca with different Harmalas:

http://www.entheogen-mag...ion_with_syrian_rue.html (Serian Rue)
http://www.entheogen-mag...ion_with_caapi_vine.html (Banisteriopsis Caapi)

You might have previously viewed this information, if not, I hope it helps.

Carrierwave
#3 Posted : 6/5/2011 7:22:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read that 10-13 grams of MHRB will produce a very strong trip. Syrian Rue dosage I have read is about 3 grams. Boil MHRB, acidify with lemons, citric acid, phosphoric acid, whatever, then keep on a boiling, boil some more, and more, reduce it down to a manageable liquid, then dose the rue 30 minutes before hand and drink your brew. Isn't much to it. You can add gelatin and or egg whites apparently to reduce the tannins and therefore the nausea. Google those two techniques.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/5/2011 11:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As always, first place to check is the FAQ, questions 5.1 and 5.5

rOm
#5 Posted : 6/5/2011 12:49:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3 grams rue is a standard dosage as for mimosa, you can also do a cold water extraction ( simply soak it for somentime in cold water, filter ) and start low with mimosa, five grams for a first time could be enough.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

ohlinfaust
#6 Posted : 6/9/2011 9:27:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you guy soo much, this has all been very good information, soon SWIM will be able to put these methods into use and will be sure to give a detailed report
"So the conclusion that I reach, visa vie the individual and civilization, is this: Culture is not our friend. Culture is not your friend. It’s not my friend. It’s a very uncomfortable set of accommodations that have been hammered out over time for the convenience of institutions."