We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
greetings also Options

congo
#1 Posted : 6/6/2011 6:28:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi every one.
i was at dmt world remmeber elfspice,wolfsblood(i think),meme,thats all i can remmeber.
i havent even done dmt yet but he has remained interested.
i has done mushrooms and other stuff.
i have done all these things because i was and still is into nirvana,and thought meditation was not working well enough to reach it,and thought i would try the old magic plants.swim relizes nirvana may not be true,but he thinks its a hell of a ride trying it out.ha one may spend there hole life in pursuit of this thing,and it may not even be true.its simply 50/50 ,weather its a waste of time is not yet knowable.
i dont post much anywhere cos i am a worrying weather what i know is of use really .dont want to be like it really.
i hope i can be of some use here.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/7/2011 7:54:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

When you say you remain interested in DMT, does that mean its in your plans for the near future? Are you thinking of extracting yourself, and if so, which tek is most appealing to you?

What about oral dmt, considering that would be more similar to mushrooms?

As for nirvana, I have no idea what that is or isnt but I do know we can always get a bit better tomorrow than we are today, so its worth striving for, right?

Dont worry about you being of "use". Consider this like a family, we all have our own ways, what we know and what we dont know, strenghts and weaknessess. Feedback from all users is always appreciated. Join any discussion you'd like, dont worry about not being an expert or whatever.

See you around!

Kronas
#3 Posted : 6/7/2011 1:11:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Warm greetings Congo, please post whatever you feel you should, it will help us to find our own truth, as well as our posts helping you to find yours. The Nexus is the best place on the internet you have come to the right place and time (Which really don't existVery happy )

Might I also suggest checking out Enoons post in the Hyperspace Tavern "Rediscover Communication" https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=22948
Thanks and Praises, Love and Gratitude, Peace and Unity, Hemp Seed & Honey

congo
#4 Posted : 6/9/2011 8:03:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If he could help me rediscover communicationthat would be a miracle! but i will have a look at that.i havent got to buy a book.time exist nice.

Endlessness
dmt been in my plans for about 12 years,so you can see how there is a problem here for me.is it fear or the law that has stopped me i dont know.i suspect the law,because all my psychedelic intake ground to a halt.deep worry of the law.
o yea extract myself forsure i do everthing myself,making things crazy about making stuff myself.i almost wouldnt take lsd unless i could make it.almost.
all ways of taking are going be tried and done,i like the idea of syrain rue then jungle ,for some reason.
i suspect you do have idea about nirvana your just taking it easy.i will add one more word that i think it is and thats freedom ,but again whats mean.or how about in the end theres either nothing atall,or theres nirvana.
and nothing atall can not be nirvana.
thanks i will sort out spelling and capital letters lATER.in a rush now

i,m goner do stb to xylene(leave dmt in mix),then vacuum ditill.
or i might go from xylene to a/b then acetone and distill/ vacuum DISTILL.

Depends on how much easyer acetone is than xylene to distill because

xylene requires vacuum does acetone?
Does anyone know weather acetone would be easyer than xylene for distill,with jungle.

Enougher personal (allthough of course its been done)idea thats proberly crap is first pull i will do cold.
then next pull/maybe on the next batch of mhrb but also just the next pull i

will warm it up .I think more shit comes over but a secret belief that i will

get something good as well so it will be different .And next pull heat up

the lye mix as well and heat xlyene more and more to see what comes out at different heat.
also like to try pet ether.see what thats does.i have also got some THF i think,might try that.