We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Welcome Options

Anenergyhealer
#1 Posted : 6/7/2011 2:58:04 PM

London Shaman

Dear fellow beings,

Firstly I'd like to say how much this site has assisted me with my travels and journeys with not just DMT but with many other psychedlics. I consider myself experienced in the use of drugs or 'tools' as i like to call them. Hundreds of acid tabs, mushrooms and so so have been injested in my body over the many years.

2 years ago I became aware of DMT which was an amazing discovery...

Started off by smoking changa every other weekend and has been amazing even though till this day i have still not had a breakthrough on changa.

After months of research (mostly from this site) I decided I wanna do ayauscha, so i bought the materials, mimosa and caapi, headed out to forest just outside of london and started cooking for 10 hours........

After the 10 hours cooking in the forest, and blessing the brew I drank.

What a profound experience I had, an amazing breakthrough, the most rooted experience with drugs ive ever had, now i feel so grounded and earthly connected its unbelievable!

Anyways just though id introduce myself Razz

thanks

Greazyyy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 6/8/2011 7:16:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome,
im happy this site was able to assist your journeys.
could you elaborate on your adventure in the woods? maybe describe your brewing method and experience under the influence of ayahuasca.
cheers
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Anenergyhealer
#3 Posted : 6/8/2011 8:28:30 AM

London Shaman

?
Greazyyy

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 6/8/2011 7:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Anenergyhealer wrote:
?

seems like pretty straight forward questions. regardless, welcome to the nexus. Smile
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Anenergyhealer
#5 Posted : 6/9/2011 10:11:52 AM

London Shaman

SOrry man, I posted my replie already but didnt go through!

I'll explain a bi more thoroughly,

I heaeded out to the forest with 3 friends, they all agreed to be my watchers and bless the brew with me as i was cooking it, the atmosphere was very calm focused and you could tell everyone was putting their good intention into the brew, I cooked the brew for 2 people as my friend was going to join me but decided not to whilst brewing as he didnt feel ready. I used 30 grams of powdered Mimosa with 100 grams off Caapi. I arrived at the forest at 8pm, we set up our fairly big 4 man tent and collected enough firewood to keep a fire going for 12 hours. I began by putting the mimosa and caapi in 2 different pots and putting volvic water in them just above the material level with 1 table spoon off white vinegar, I cooked on a flame from hazel and birch, not hot enough to boil but hot enough to heat it nicely for 2 hours on both the caapi and mimosa. After that i had a mini stove that I put both pots of drained fluids in. I drained these via a t - shirt than dumped the materials back into the orignal pots. The stoves were on the whole time through the process simmering and reducing while i was cooking again the material on the wood fire. I than covered the plant materail again with water a vinegar. Again cooking for 2 hours, this was repeated one more time after this. After this the whole gorup sat around the brew mediatating and putting our ntentions into the brew. The end result was I had 1 litre of Caapi brew and 1 off Mimosa brew. Baring in mind this brew was made for 2 people,. So in total I had to drink 1 litre of liquids all toegether ( about 2 big cups)

I started by drinking the caapi brew, which i felt slightly nausaus off within 20 minutes (but not majorly nausaus) , kind of light a psycobyline mushroom nausea.

I knew it was going to difficult to drink the mimosa thought with my stomach feeling the way it did at the time, which is why at that point i thought maybe i should have mixed them 2getha b4 drinking but neva mind. So half hour after drinking the caapi i went on to drink the Mimosa. After drinking half the cup, i started purging into a bucket for a couple off minutes and pretty sure i musta puked up the mimosa i just drank and maybe the caapi? (evebn thought i couild feel the caapi had already taken effect). So i tried to drink more mimosa. 10 minutes later i puked again, and wanted to lay on the floor. I started to lay on the floor with the earth communicating with me in a way that even trying to describe would b so inaccurate.

20 minutes later by body was freezing cold which was strange because I was laying next to a fire. Myu body only remained cold for 10 mionutes than after I felt fine and refreshed. I than sat up and starting talking with the group feeling so refreshed and so connected to the earth. My connection to this guy is so strong and I now have a somewhat confirmation that the earth is on my life to help me.

I also had a vision of a knight with a england cross on its chess in a Beaded iron armour thing with a big helemet, like some knights templar or something. He was circling the camp

As i returned bk to the camp by this time my 3 friends had dropped tabs of acid the same time i was drinkign the ayauscha. They were tripping and I was starving so I went onto cook a spagheti bolognese , ate this than went on to tabe 3 tabs of acid with them not affecting me at all!

Thanks for your assistance olympus and Im glad to be here at DMT nexus

Peace

Greazyyy

BassMafiaGeek
#6 Posted : 6/9/2011 11:50:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

marijuana right before drinking the caapi really dulls down that unpleasant lightheaded bubbly nauseas feeling for me (: try it.

Anenergyhealer
#7 Posted : 6/9/2011 11:55:36 AM

London Shaman

I was smoking weed constantly during the cooking and just before, also str8 after
Greazyyy