We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
im new here.. saying hello! Options

walkingOntheCeiling
#1 Posted : 11/19/2008 1:21:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Helllloooo everyone!!! just came to check out all the commotion. Ill be traveling on the 29th at like 9? i believe thats right...maybe ill see you all there?! SWIM had a sweet experience the other day.. on Terrence mckennas bday i came up to my room and Did My Thing it was so sweet. it was really the first time id done it by myself with out my bf around, it was a beautiful and enlightening experience. I was walking down this long foggy beach when a white man with long white hair covering most of his body, just censoring it perfetly. he walked out of the fog as i walked toward him he became clearer and when we were right in front of each other, it was like he opened his mouth to talk but it was just a high pitched noise, that im sure some of you might know, like ears ringing, but i understood it all. it was like a rolodex of my life up to that momeny and more. just being spewed at me like being punched in the face with knowledge. SWIM loved it! thought id say hello ive had many other experiences and am learning more always!Rolling eyes
< ... Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~♥C.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.