We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
From Finland with Love Options

Mortis Nuntius
#1 Posted : 6/2/2011 10:13:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can't stay long in the kitchen right now, since the smell of vinegar is very strong. SWIM thinks SWIM saw a caking of white crystals with a very slight yellow complexion at the bottom of the pan. Perhaps it's DMT and its cousins. It could be phalaris arundinacea that was growing on the riverside after all.

The Tek is crude but well-researched. After the vinegar is gone a water bath should leave the gramine behind, and then after drying it's straight to SWIM's MacGyver vape. But those crystals look promising like they are... There's a jug of clean burning naphtha lamp oil left over from when it was actually used for an oil lamp, but reportedly it'll exclude the bufotenin. SWIM will have to buy a can of lime paint from the hardware store, since that's by far the easiest way to get pure slaked lime. Even looked up how to properly whitewash buildings so that the cover story is water-proof! Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/3/2011 10:19:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Can you elaborate on your plan to remove gramine (or your extraction in general), im not sure I understand. What makes you so sure gramine is staying behind?

Is this your first extraction?

ragabr
#3 Posted : 6/3/2011 2:38:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, do share more!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Mortis Nuntius
#4 Posted : 6/4/2011 6:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The idea was that the gramine would bind to something aside from the water but it appears I have actually found Dactylis glomerata, which of course is the wrong grass. Plan B is to keep from heating the final extract above 294C... once I find the right grass.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 6/4/2011 10:28:49 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome, and please research everything twice before attempting anything on this forum (where legal)...
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Mortis Nuntius
#6 Posted : 6/7/2011 2:08:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. "A week in the lab spares you a day in the library." - Some wise alchemist. Pleased