We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Nexus members Options

faustus420
#1 Posted : 6/3/2011 2:03:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello respected members and fellow travelers.
I have been experimenting with psychedelics for some time now. Having experienced(to an extent)what substances such as LSD(without visuals), cubensis mushrooms and salvia could offer(I place salvia on this list tentatively), I thought I would try my hand at extracting with MHRB. Thankfully, I have been researching the Spice for some time, thanks mainly to this site, and had an obscure impression of what would and would not be necessary for extracting and Astral Walking. It was amusing, really, thinking back on that first extraction, which due to my arrogance failed. However, many attempts later, I was able, via a STB extraction, to obtain a fairly decent, off-white crystalline extract. I can remember first packing a nest on which to place this precious gift, and the flame that I placed over it, melting it into the herb beneath.

While I had read experiences from this site as well as others, such as Erowid, Shroomery, and Mycotopia, I was still unprepared for that first breakthrough.

Swirling, violent, beautiful colors and patterns, beyond what one would think the human mind could think was able to comprehend. My friends have told me that DMT is a life-changing experience. I had never thought such significant change was possible until that first journey.

This may not be what would be considered the most orthodox of introduction letters. But, I suppose the point of this is to say thank you, all of you who have contributed to this think tank, and have indirectly helped those like myself, ignorant in our first steps, realize just how beautiful of a gift this truly is. I hope that, in the future, I can contribute to this collective of knowledge, so that some other curious soul can have their eyes open in such a way that only DMT can provide.
All posts of Faustus420 are of pure fiction and should be taken as such. Faustus420 in no way encourages people breaking local laws, and is certain that he himself would do no such thing.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:39:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

welcome to the nexus community and thank you for sharing your story with us. congratulations on your success my friend!! i look forward to hearing more about your further work with the most sacred substance i know of, DMT. i like you am happy to be part of something bigger than myself.
enjoy
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

thevoid
#3 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:42:48 AM

Jeremy

Hey there! As unfortunate as it may be I have not contributed much to this community yet. But I enjoyed reading your post and just wanted to say so. So thank you.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:47:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

thevoid wrote:
Hey there! As unfortunate as it may be I have not contributed much to this community yet. But I enjoyed reading your post and just wanted to say so. So thank you.

well start contributing more and let everyone get to know you all better. Wink
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

ragabr
#5 Posted : 6/3/2011 2:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! It's great to hear you were able to take advantage of the resources here.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

FractalX
#6 Posted : 6/3/2011 4:25:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome and good luck, I'm in a similar boat, ticket booked for hyperspace. Smile

Ice House
#7 Posted : 6/3/2011 6:20:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to the Nexus. Thanks for sharing your story, You had a wonderful first experience from the sounds of it. Right on. Intros like yours are important because for every first account intro we get, there are probably several others reading it getting ready to launch for the first time. Thanks for the contribution. I'm looking forward to reading more about faustus420.

sincerely,

ih
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

faustus420
#8 Posted : 6/5/2011 1:02:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! And Fractalx, I was just actually reading your introduction and I would have to agree with olympus; I was extremely nervous to venture into hyperspace. But it was odd when I was doing the extraction, almost as if the DMT was reassuring me that it was time and giving comfort to me. Perhaps is is the fact that the entities were glad that I was taking the first steps by actually doing the extraction process, and wanted to let me know that there wasn't anything to be afraid of.

That being said, I'm all about doing it when you know it's the right time. A FOAF was having second thoughts about attempting a breakthrough. When he asked me, I told him that something I had learned from my previous two breakthrough trips was that no one but him could determine when the right time was, and that when the right time came, he would know.

However, I will say this: DMT was perhaps one of the most spiritual and awe-inspiring experiences I've had in my life. I have a feeling that, just from the fact that you're on this forum, once you're ready, you won't regret it Smile
All posts of Faustus420 are of pure fiction and should be taken as such. Faustus420 in no way encourages people breaking local laws, and is certain that he himself would do no such thing.