We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cold water ayahuasca experemental Options

panoramix
#1 Posted : 6/3/2011 4:45:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hola all of the nexus

if bin reading alot on cold water ayahuasca.

from what i have bin reading, there should be a extra alk in the mimosa wat wil slow down the dmt degration not like a maoi.
the theory is that it gets destroyed when heated. so no heat can be used.

so i think it would be great if we could isolate the alk even in a crude form,

so what i have bin thinking is;

take 50 grames of mimosa add 125ml of water let it sit for a while squeeze the mimosa very well
let it settle for like 30 min,
do this 2-3x with clean roomtemp water.
collect the mimosa water and filter it.
let it all evap NO HEAT
now we should have a very crude mimosa extract.
with all alks Pleased verry simple

now what could we do next.
maby only pul the dmt some way without damaging de mistory alk?

Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

And he knows many other secret recipe,,,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Global
#2 Posted : 6/3/2011 4:54:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Unfortunately there are a plethora of alkaloids in the MHRB, not just DMT and that beta-carboline. It would be interesting though, if you were to do as you said, and if upon collecting the full alkaloid mix, if you were to ingest that like pharma, but without the MAOIs, if that would work Wut?
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

panoramix
#3 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:54:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hola all

i am confused now hehe,

i have seen some post's on other forums and have bin reading that Yuremamine (the mistory alk Razz) is actually "jungle" could this be true? if so dit some one ever try to eat junglespice without maoi?

greets... Pano
Panoramix, the honorable druid. With his golden knife he cuts his herbs, with which he prepares his famous magic potion.

Tsehakla
#4 Posted : 6/3/2011 10:21:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg wrote:
Unfortunately there are a plethora of alkaloids in the MHRB, not just DMT and that beta-carboline.

Could you point me to an analysis (a real, scientific, one) of MHRB which lists its constituents.
Two things to keep in mind:
1) It is all lies.
2) There is no privacy on the Internet.

Global
#5 Posted : 6/3/2011 10:24:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Yuremamine is only theorized to be in MHRB, but no one's actually been successful in isolating it which I believe has to do with its high instability. In response to a list of the alkaloids in there, I don't think the jury is really out on that one.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

panoramix
#6 Posted : 6/4/2011 12:57:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tsehakla wrote:
gobalswg wrote:
Unfortunately there are a plethora of alkaloids in the MHRB, not just DMT and that beta-carboline.

Could you point me to an analysis (a real, scientific, one) of MHRB which lists its constituents.

whel this is somthing for a start Pleased http://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?t=9912

its a post of a paper.

Global
#7 Posted : 6/4/2011 4:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I forget where, but I'm pretty sure I remember reading some thread on the nexus that discredited yuremamine as being jungle.

Tsehakla
#8 Posted : 6/4/2011 7:21:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

panoramix wrote:
Tsehakla wrote:
gobalswg wrote:

whel this is somthing for a start Pleased http://forums.ayahuasca.com/viewtopic.php?t=9912

its a post of a paper.

...part of a paper... we have the whole article at:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=188752

post #50, file name : yuremamine.pdf

...the rest of the thread isn't really concerned with the alkaloids in MHRB, it is about MHRB being orally active on its own.

Two problems:
1) they used stem bark, not root bark
2) even if it is present in root bark, 2 != "a plethora of alkaloids "

Which I think is a good thing because I don't think anyone really wants to ingest a bunch of unknown alkaloids.
Two things to keep in mind:
1) It is all lies.
2) There is no privacy on the Internet.

Global
#9 Posted : 6/4/2011 2:14:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, keep in mind that many actually prefer to ingest all those unknown alkaloids, or else they would simply be taking pharmahuasca (using DMT freebase extract) instead of making a brew out of all of the root bark as is the case with ayahuasca.