We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Whats Up Nexus! Options

DiscoBiscuitsTrip
#1 Posted : 5/31/2011 3:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Fellow Trippers,
I Joined this site back in December of 2010 for all of the great information and support you can find, but now i feel like i want to contribute. I guess ill start with my psychedelic history lol. So the first psychedelic i ever got my hands on was cubensis mushrooms, first time i did em was junior year of HS and i fell in love with the experience, that time i ate about 1.7 dried grams. So Senior year comes around and i haven't tripped since that first time. One day my friend tells me hes got shrooms and he would give me a good deal, well he did and me and the same friend who tripped together for our first time decided we would do 3.4 dried grams. Seemed like a good idea at the time i figured its like weed or something you go from half e to e. well i get the shrooms and they looked a lot different from the ones i previously ate, i thought nothing of it but now i know it was because they were a type of copes because i remember them being black and i fucking tripped like no other. anyways the night we ate them was the night that changed my life forever and made me realize the power of psychedelics. I remember having an out of body experience, answering the meaning of life with one beautiful word that i will never remember, and then dieing in my bedroom. I was afraid of tripping for some time after that but then eventually had some light mushroom trips and fell back in love. Then came my first LSD experience which was nothing but positive. Now i'm in college and have had many psychedelic experiences that i take more seriously and consider a way of spiritual and mental growth. I grew mushrooms for a while but then I decided it was time for me to experience DMT I only recently started extracting my own DMT and also love the power it holds, it is one of the most spiritual psychedelics for me. I would love to share my experiences and learn how to integrate them better because one thing that really troubles me with my DMT trips is i cant fully grasp the experience. they always leave me feeling wonderful when there over but i feel like i never fully learn and grow from it like other psychedelic experiences, mainly i believe because i have a hard time remembering what i just experienced after 20 minutes goes by. So that's my introduction hope it does the job. Peace, Love, and Good Vibes to all.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ewok
#2 Posted : 5/31/2011 4:16:36 AM

Welcome, I know what you mean about not being able to fully grasp the experience. I find lower doses give me more growth as such, but always have the call for higher doses. So in short I mix between low and high doses to gain more while still experiencing the power dmt holds. Get the best of both worlds.
Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
Red and yellow then came to be,
reaching out to me, lets me see.
There is so much more and it beckons me to look though to these,
infinite possibilities.
As below so above and beyond I imagine,
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

DiscoBiscuitsTrip
#3 Posted : 5/31/2011 4:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that sounds like a good idea, i've been really interested in trying pharmahuasca to see if a longer trip will be easier to grasp.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/1/2011 1:13:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus !

Im glad you've been developing your path with these substances in a healthy way Smile

I think trying pharmahuasca, or also ayahuasca, or smoking dmt after taking harmalas, or smoking dmt on top of mushrooms, can all be great ways to help integrating/getting more out of DMT. Tell us when you do try something, what works for you and what doesnt, etc. By the way did you read the Health and Safety section and tips on integration?

If I may make one small suggestion, break up your words into a couple of smaller paragraphs for easier reading Smile

Hope to read more from you soon!

Ice House
#5 Posted : 6/3/2011 6:24:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome DiscoBiscuitsTrip, Welcome!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

SWIMfriend
#6 Posted : 6/3/2011 6:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome DiscoBiscuitsTrip!

I congratulate you on your goal of growth, and your well-considered and deliberate use of psychedelics for that purpose.