We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Reflections on Magic Mushrooms Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 3/4/2011 9:42:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rooftop and Agave, you both speak the Truth, i think Smile

Ice House, glad my writings somehow resonated with you. Trees are very special, yes. I havn't figured them out yet. Do they have a consciousness, or are there beeings living inside of them? Do they trigger a part of a global, universe wide consciousness in us so we are just getting aware of it? They're big energy portals imho...they judge us. But they can also heal...if you ask them. It doesn't seem like they just want to be hugged. They need to be asked and approached with the utmost respect I think. But then, they can be very loving in a weird but strong way i think.

@Rising Spirit
Beautifully said brother Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#22 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've found some notes, I scribbled down, right after my experience with my friend (I'll call her lady ruby from here on). I somehow new that it was right to drink some mushroom tea while being with her. Even god told me , the she is one of the persons i could find his reflections on. So it was more than a bonding experience for me. Let me just share with you what i wrote down:

Quote:
If you can't convey sense by verbal intent,
your struggle to speak in the "right way" becomes apparant.
This teaches you, what's really important: The connection.
Losing verbal communication sensitizes you for disturbances in the connection
But this is no fight to be won with explanations,
but with undisguised existence

This left me longing for more authenticity in my communication with others.
I now know why Tim Leary used to speak in a very specific way...with a specific texture to his voice. I believe this he did because it enabled him to let thoughts flow more freely....

polytrip
#23 Posted : 3/31/2011 10:23:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
obliguhl wrote:
rooftop and Agave, you both speak the Truth, i think Smile

Ice House, glad my writings somehow resonated with you. Trees are very special, yes. I havn't figured them out yet. Do they have a consciousness, or are there beeings living inside of them?

Every year around this time, you can smell the spring coming. It's a very typical smell that you can notice everywhere in northern europe. In southern europe it's a slightly different smell.
I don't know what this smell is and where it comes from. But i think it's from organisms living on the bark of trees. I don't think it's the trees themselves, i think it's lychans covering the bark. I have never been able to release it by crushing plant-material.
I'm very intruiged by it. Once you have noticed the smell you will always recognize it, even if it's just a hint of it. Very typical.

obliguhl
#24 Posted : 5/19/2011 5:29:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are actually two words for this smell but i forgot both.

Very unnerving to take lower doses. It starts to work and then just ...stops midway. So irritating. Yes, you get smaller lessons like "Wow, these ants really move like robots and you can't channge their directions telepathicaly!" but well...no time for "lesson masturbation".

I like how symmetrical they teach. First, by reminding you of a problem, then by giving you a real world situation to solve the problem by acting. I misunderstood some people today and talked longer to them then they wanted. Then i was given another chance in another situation were i could notice that i was dealing with a situation were a short smalltalk to reconnect is the only thing appreciated.

Im so tired now, but a clean 0.5g is stronger than a weak 3g ..but you can still somehow think and act without being too spaced out. Marvellous but still well...tired and kinda angry.

jamie
#25 Posted : 5/19/2011 6:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

obliguhl wrote:
I now know why Tim Leary used to speak in a very specific way...with a specific texture to his voice. I believe this he did because it enabled him to let thoughts flow more freely....

I tend to think of that as a sort of signature that the mushrooms leave on a person once a bond is formed over a period of taking them. It's a linguistic phenomenon that seems specific to psilocin..and leary definatily took enough psilocin. Mckenna had it. Anyone who has taken the mushrooms enough will usually verify this. DMT can do it as well I think, but for whatever reason nothing seems to work it's magic on the linguistic centres quite as efficiently as the mushrooms.
Long live the unwoke.

bringeroflight
#26 Posted : 5/19/2011 8:49:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The most profound linguistic enhancements I've personally experienced were probably during a HBWR trip. I do find that just about all psychedelics really seem to get the poetry flowing though. I would speculate that many poets and artists naturally have a more psychedelic brain chemistry than most others.
I am awake in a dream called reality.

obliguhl
#27 Posted : 6/2/2011 10:31:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Signature of the mushroom...interesting. Cannabis does something similar, but on a word level.

Let me just write something:

The KIWI

I took my knive and it felt like freeing the fruit. It wanted to be naked in front of me.
Finally...the peel is gone. Now i slice it in half.

Each half represents a beautiful female person of flawless beauty, age 16-21
I eat one of them and she is so happy
I slice the other half
Each half represents a female age 26-35...she knows thhat her outer beauty is fading
but she still wants me fully and i dive in with my knive and penetrate her
with each hit of my knife she comes closer to happiness
All she wants is to be finally reborn through - me
Its perfectly sexual and perfectly cosmic
I slice again after eating her
The next slice shows a mature woman. Her outer beauty fading away...there is still something left and i feel that she is lusting even more for me
She wants to be free...reborn in ecstasy for this short moment on my tongue
I know that im eating a universe as i chew her up
Now, whats left?
Some thing...maybe a hundred years old...maybe a thousand
She once was a woman...now she is more than that
There is some strange vitality about her
She wants to be eaten too
But not to die, but to plant the seed
of the beginning
So i put her in my mouth
and it all ends
the circle ends
a universe dies
a universe is born

Ice House
#28 Posted : 6/2/2011 10:42:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Obliguhl, It has been over a year sice I posted in this thread and it popped up again, I just did a re read, This is a good thread. Wonderful poetry..... The KIWI.... Very nice.

Thank you for sharing.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

obliguhl
#29 Posted : 6/3/2011 9:25:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy you like this thread ice house! Smile

[Fear] Hammock Girl

Yesterday was certainly interesting. I started at my favourite place and arrived there just in time as coming up in a crowd of loud, drunken idiots in the park is not the best situation to be in. It's pond, sorrounded by huge trees. There already was a girl reading a book in a hammock. As i looked in her direction, i noticed a guy sitting right behind me. He made me very uncomfortable. Should i look him in the eye and say something? I was afraid. "This man is just like the fear you never face". So i turned around - and, there was nobody there!

Then i realized, that mushrooms are not a "walk on eggs" as i proclaimed earlier. They just amplify my constant fear and make it really apparant. "Feels really cold" i thought.

Son of nature
All these drunktards i can't connect with. I hope they do not bug me while i'm seeing patterns on the seaweeds. So the trees are waving organic, mechanical, fractalized. Feminine energy everywere. "Why do I want a girlfriend?". The tree is already my friend! I look at the drunken people approaching but they do not bug me so much because "I'm in alliance with nature".

Closet happiness
As i was walking through the park, i more and more settled into this new mode of conscioussness. I ate a banana and can only imagine how strange that must have looked like from the outside. A pale face with huge pupils, walking curves eating fruit. I started to smile and it was really hard to contain myself. I exchanged a smile at least with one person, from the others i shyed away because – i'm afraid to be happy in public.

Tiny humans
I walk towards the playground because i thought it could be fun. But there were tiny humans everywere wearing adult cloths. That somehow weirded me out a little. So i followed the sound of Creams „White room“ someone played far away.

Drunk, drunk, drunk...
Sitting on bench with drunks all around me + the police. The later even stopped right before my eyes but i was perfectly confident. It all seemed like a game. Then, next to me, a girl got hassled by a group of pretty hammered teenage boys. I noticed how insecure she felt after „escaping“ and it made me feel very sorry. It was time to go. I call these people „spitting egos“, because that's what they do, turning their incredible sadness into agression.

Far away Girl
There is this beautiful girl i used to hang out with acouple of years ago. We were never more than colleagues though. She was walking towards me but chose to ignore me. „Perhaps she's grown into a different person?“ I thought. „Or I have“. Confidently, i walked on.

Rebuilt
I felt like a new man without fear. Finally, one of these rare moments were life is enjoyable.
I think „There should be no excuse for NOT taking mushrooms more often, perhaps they'll eventually change me permanently“. A maniac talks to a guy at the busstop and points at a teenager „He looks strange“ … „Hormons, ya know?“. So this teenager sits next to me on the bus, totally dominating me with his legs spread wide. „Hormons“ i think to myself and chuckle while i press my legs against him and try to flirt with girls.

The next day
Headache. Ouch.

cave paintings
#30 Posted : 8/3/2011 7:45:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms kick butt. They show you the darkness before the dawn, and the dawn is gorgeous.
One of the 'harder' teachers, you can't cheat on a mushroom test.
I like to think of them as agents of Earth sent to disintegrate some of our nonsense and reintegrate us into Earth.
But that probably sounds insane.
They let you know what you NEED: food, water, shelter, love.
They give your ego a slappin.
I like mushrooms a lot; maybe, when they like me a little better, I'll let em go and finish the relationship, but I swear those guys always have SOMETHING to say about my life and ego. Rolling eyes
Living to Give

DMTripper
#31 Posted : 8/5/2011 2:41:52 PM

John Murdoch IV

I feel privileged to have these little fellas as my good friends Smile I respect them and in turn they respect me and show me their most powerful magic.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

tobecomeone00
#32 Posted : 3/3/2012 5:55:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EAT MORE THAN .9....I mean really, what are you trying to get out of it? Meaning or a lil tickle?
"The search for Truth is the Greatest, if not, most Sensible form of Rebellion."

jamie
#33 Posted : 3/3/2012 6:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ive had some really deep experiences with only 1 g cubes in tea. Some people are able to get more out of these things than others.
Long live the unwoke.

gory dkalz
#34 Posted : 3/3/2012 7:11:10 PM

Donnie Michael Thomas

jamie wrote:
Ive had some really deep experiences with only 1 g cubes in tea. Some people are able to get more out of these things than others.

This is so true.

I just had the most intense (and scary) trip of my life a week ago on only ~1.2 g of cubes. I had a little bit of MXE but only around 20mg which isn't much for me. But I had never had visuals like that before. I was certain my world was about to tear apart like a DMT breakthrough. It was terrifying. Made me decide I won't be attempting to walk the mushroom journey for at least a year or two. I may write up a report but feel like there's too much to write.
The Earth
It spins and shakes
It spits you out
It knows your name

I'm a pathological liar.

aliendreamtime
#35 Posted : 3/19/2012 6:15:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I LOVE mushrooms. I ate about 2.5g today in a nature reserve with some good old friends I havent seen in a while. It was the first warm day of the season. SOOO beautiful!

There are basically two mushroom experiences for me-
low dose- 2-3g. During the daytime with friends
Results in healing and long fits of laughter

High dose- 3.5g+ or w/ maoi
Take them at night and go to bed. Results in complete immersion into the mushroom consciousness.

obliguhl
#36 Posted : 6/2/2012 8:29:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im moving my thoughts. Moving, moving, moving....moving my thoughts in the rain
Forewards backwards

Steps forewards, steps backwards

...and back!

AND NOW IT HITS.....it really really hits. Oh....strange, no, unpleasant, strange.

It's chilly, cloudy, it rains...the clouds move and give way to the sun.

Throws his multi-vitamin mushroom lemon tek bottle in the air

Quote:
If i catch it i have to drink it all

catches the bottle, drinks the juice - the mushroom DEMANDS!

In the sun i lie,
I feel the trees around me
every flower, every leaf is a salad...my minds proceeds to eat the salad.
In the grass i lie,
My dick feels hot too

giggles

...because of the sun!

A child is flying a kite, and the mushroom wobble die wobble wobbles more and more around my brain. My bike is occupied by me and i move through the park , from tree to tree. To the huge huge swing. A swing like a 20m high pendulum. I jump and swing...while a storm comes up and blows over me while an airplane is flying really low over my head.

If a child would come and ask you "Why do you use the swing?" I would be really defensive!
Even if it just wants an answer. THIS is the problem. No real communication is possible if there is no reciprocity. Anxiety is the result of...

The wave crashes

He furiously tries to get his notepad out and scribbles...

"No real communication....possible..demand, justify, question, answer...."

NO. Stay here thought, Stay with me...answer, communication...what am i doing? Hordes of children enter the playground, i flee.

It is funny how every simple place, becomes a special place on mushrooms, if you just stay there long enough. Standing at the crossroads, i notice how afraid i am of every human being coming near me. I notice, how this makes me feel stressed out all the time - sober too! Every person activites a fight or flight response. I decide to just stay there akwardly and wait. Just to make a point.

I'm REALLY HIGH NOW ..looohhhhhhh.......yes, this is this is.....

Looking left, right....waves...left, right, grinning, smiling..ha! There it was! You almost laughed!

But do not forget: A nervous laughter anchors your smile with negativity!

There is some SERIOUS double anchoring going on!!!

Then:

Crushing the apple like a horse with my horse teeth....im a beast, a human, ape beast, crushing the apple , every bit of it...seeds? Who cares...a maelstrom of teeth power. Leaning against a lantern pole eating an apple....waiting for people to be totally shocked by my behaviour!!!!

Let it be,
how it was meant to be,
if you wanna be

Driving my bike, high as that one one kite...listening to music, driving recklessly over hills, through hills down hills up hills beside hills...nearly driving into the pond.

Ohhhhhhh.....

The copper beech rondell and the fountain..this is a fairytale garden and im a little girl , i feel like a little girl...completly, totally...pure joy and no worry. The gorgeous ferns and grasses, they caress me they look so tasty, i WANNA EAT THEM!!! The beeches shimmering red and silver, green and yellow as the sun hits them..the colors of nature......

driving through a garden ..voluptous flowers beds, opulent ...abundant...on the ground, tasty like fresh fruit!! The pond the stormy sea..grey liquid, silver green all the colors at once ...and a little duck family

cute!!!

Hyperspace chat: "They're protesting with pots and pans"

bah.

I'm not protesting. I'm living.

If everyone would acknowledge beauty in this world...there would be no need for protests.

So tired now. Want to sleep. Nature is a salad. And of course - very beautiful.

Sky Motion
#37 Posted : 6/2/2012 10:52:25 PM

<3

gory dkalz wrote:
jamie wrote:

This is so true.

I just had the most intense (and scary) trip of my life a week ago on only ~1.2 g of cubes. I had a little bit of MXE but only around 20mg which isn't much for me. But I had never had visuals like that before. I was certain my world was about to tear apart like a DMT breakthrough. It was terrifying. Made me decide I won't be attempting to walk the mushroom journey for at least a year or two. I may write up a report but feel like there's too much to write.

Please do.

Mushrooms are my greatest teacher out of everything I have experienced. They are what truly changes me and gives me insight unlike anything else.

They can be very dark for me, actually..they usually are but in a very productive way.

joedirt
#38 Posted : 6/2/2012 11:12:47 PM

Not I

I find this thread inspring. Headed to the kitchen to boil some shroom tea.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

jamie
#39 Posted : 6/2/2012 11:16:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just made some tea also..gunna drink it in 1.5 hours.
Long live the unwoke.

joedirt
#40 Posted : 6/2/2012 11:28:44 PM

Not I

I was gonna start in about 15 minutes, but I'd be willing to postpone it another 1.5 hours if we can get a few more people to join in for a shroom SHE. Big grin
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

PREV123NEXT